Black Spirituality Religion : "There will never be a Black American President." Guess who said that...

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
He was wrong

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
He was wrong

No he wasn't. Context is still everything. We have not had a "Black" President.. meaning.. President acting on behalf of black people.. and we never will.. because America is not just "Black".. and the President's job has to do with maintaining the status quo... for all people.. from Politicians to Prisoners.. and all of those people.. will be in the same position they were when each President comes.. and goes.. Barrack Obama included.. it has nothing to do with his heart.. or his intentions.. it has to do... specifically.. with the design and function of the Office of the President of the United States of America..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What it’s like to be a black student at Cambridge University: ‘People there had never met a black girl before’ Black Education / Schools 0
Willy Bravo Black Relationships : Never dated a Black Man or Woman? Black Relationships 7
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: I Was Never Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
havokb Black Relationships : Never approached as a black woman Black Relationships 16
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5
dazania African American History Culture : Black Americans Were Never Slaves African American History Culture 38
Queenie Black Positive People : Never underestimate the abilities of Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Life Never Ran These Striking Images of What It Was Like to Be Black in 1950s America African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
Black Phoenix Black People : Black Excellence:5 Black-Owned Companies You've Never Heard of That Make $500 Million or More A Yea Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Dark skin Black people never get any credit Black People Open Forum 2
Lakeesha T Black People : Why We Can Never Support the Black Panthers Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black People Were Never Citizens Of Amerikkka - Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (Of All Illusions, Math Never Lies)The End of Black America? Black People Open Forum 48
Destee Black People : You Never Really Know Who's Black or Who's White on the Internet Black People Open Forum 29
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Church Has Never Been A Fortress Of Protection For Black People Chief Elder Osiris 2
E African American History Culture : Black Should Never Define You!!! !!! African American History Culture 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Never Cease To Amaze Me Chief Elder Osiris 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Clinched Black Hand Must Never Surrender Chief Elder Osiris 1
Destee Black People : A Black Person Would NEVER Do That! Black People Open Forum 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHY AMERICA WILL NEVER SELECT A BLACK AFRIKAN, TO BE PRESIDENT Chief Elder Osiris 6
G Black People : "Colored Black Negroes" will NEVER get Reparations because of the STATUS you are in Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE AS A COHESIVE UNIT WILL NEVER BE FREE Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Will Never Unite Toward A Specific Issue Or cause Chief Elder Osiris 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Black Women The Ancestors Daughter Shall Never Deny My Self Of A Mind I Reclaim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Shoot hoops for dollarsand like a group of scholarssearch for knowledgeand never touch garbagedon't want an medieval universityjest eat my legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black People : “I Can Never Understand A Broke Woman That Want A Chanel Bag As A Gift” – Meek Mill Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Angela22 Black Poetry : He'll Never Know, Will He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : NEVER BEFORE SEEN RECORDING BY SANDRA BLAND OF ARREST Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a hot pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal clerk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “It's night time and it's a slight line between good and bad from the hood and mad, never informatio Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : LeBron James Is Done With Trump: 'I Would Never Sit Across From Him' Black Sports 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : After overcoming unthinkable hardship, Eritrean athlete never gives up Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHY WE SHOULD NEVER LET GO OR FORGET Black People Open Forum 12
Mario William vitale Black Short Stories : God Never Said Life Would Be Easy Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Henry Louis Gates Jr. on his never-ending quest to excavate African-American history African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kawhi Leonard’s injury Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says: I’ve never seen anything like it Black Sports 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Never Too Much (Vandross Tribute) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Never done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Lunar Cycle Black People Politics : It's Almost As If This Never Happened Black People Politics 0
nilevalley Black People : I never once believed AMERICA had entered a post racial stage Black People Open Forum 0