African American History Culture : There are some Black People...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="Taahir, post: 1031894, member: 56650"]
Orisons...I appreciate your approach, correction(s) and dissent(s). According to the public record of history, as archived in education, The Demise and Entry of Africa into the European war chest began with our turning away from Our King and Government: The Most High and His Law. Our 'politicians were The Prophets and our constitution were Scripture.

However, ever since The Prophet Joseph, son of Jacob, built what 'They' call The Pyramid (yes, Giza - the one still standing) and The Prophet Moses fled Egypt with People and goods, our nation exiled themselves from The Most High; the record is in the poorly translated version(s) of The Holy Bible; and it is extremely clear in the language of its original documentations, Aramaic. The Greek, Latin and English translations are in grave error. And it is these translations from which we, Black People/African People draw our comprehension.

Even IN Africa they teach Christianity from an English translation of The Holy Bible. ANY Bibles that are not in English were transcribed from English INTO the language of any of the languages natural to the peoples of Africa.
Our current state of existence is not solely due to White supremacy in and of itself. Its conception and progression was/is due to our 'Turning away' from The Guidance of The Most High.

The condition we are currently in is the result of what was foretold by The Scribes of The Bible. I ask you to read Hosea for starters. Albeit in English, the translators had no reason to corrupt the script. whereas they fail in true comprehension of the language, some verses just cannot be corrupted, no matter ones' intention to deceive or ecumenical depth or acumen.
By 'translators

I refer to The Councils of Nicaea - the first occurring circa 325, the last occurring (In Rome for their Province in England) circa 1492. White Supremacy gets its validation... not only from the treachery of their own greed for this life's' treasures, peoples included, but also from knowing Scripture.

The Most High has spoken to Us 'African/Black People', in Scripture (not books); However we cared not to hear it. Instead we exiled ourselves from The Embrace of The Most High. We are the progenitors of the Greek, Italian and Latin races of the earth - as we left off being bonded to our own women. If you would like a reference other than Scripture, I ask you to visit 'Shaykh Anta Diop' (also known as Cheik anta Diop). The Most High has stated our demise and our punishment as well as our means of Forgiveness and our consequent Way of life on this earth. Yet again, who will hear it? Who cares if it does not contain some money or aggrandizement and stature with White peoples?

NOW, our minds and spirits are filled with religions and education(s) fostered by our oppressors and we have been obliged to think that somehow we will learn something or achieve some degree of wealth that will free us and our people from whatever we identify as our 'condition'; be it poverty or lack of knowledge, etc.. Personally, I think that we think that our salvation as a people will be achieved when we can live and think and behave with the absence of deference as White people do. They live as though they answer to no one and we have learned to desire the same. If we do not desire it, our definition of freedom definitely contains this madness.

Freedom: is the absence of threat... without acquiescence.
Our hegemony is so ingrained that even music (especially Rap) is integral to its reach into us.

I humbly submit that I have not gotten anything off of my chest, nor do I intend to just rant off some negativity by beating down the very people I aspire to uplift. I intend not to uplift but to correct; to perhaps show that the nucleus of our plight is our indifference to The Most High and our milk toast comprehension of what we have been taught is religion and education. It is all false. All of it. Our first step is to step away from The English language and interpreting our Reality via the same... At least using it (English) only as a microscope as we enter into a language that was designed for our physical, emotional and intellectual disposition.

When the soul interfaces the CPU (i.e. Brain - your acronym) this creates the Mind. When the soul interfaces the skeletal system, this is called the Spirit. The Brain and the Mind ARE NOT the same. Just as The Soul and the Spirit ARE NOT the same. Not knowing the distinction of things, between things, have portended for us (Black People) a warped view of Reality and a mis-located and mis-identified sense of self.

What we value is actually worthless and what would be important to us is only so for a time. we plant in winter instead of fall and we expect a return in summer instead of spring. Our way of life and living is solely based on our 'response' to the institutional hegemony, racism and race hatred that is malignant in our group. Our only refuge is The Guidance of The Most High; which has nothing to do with religion nor 'spirituality'; which is really our idea of owning/having the properties of religion without being obligated to a 'God'.

We are a nation of defunct self proclaimed philosophers and Ministers; as though we have 'cracked the code' of our oppressors and their oppression. Our oppression is so deep we are numb to it.

No, I am not being negative Orisons; and if I am, am I not being truthful? Negativity has no remedy, just course. So here is where I depart from Negativity, Orisons.. I declare that our remedy is A return to The Most High as clearly laid bare in Scripture. That, our exile will be supervised and protected by The Most High as we cling to The Guidance and Law.

Should you think now that I proselytize, I do not. I personally think and feel that there is not a Christian Preacher or Muslim Imaam or Jewish Rabbi or any leader of any religion or forged 'way' has been/nor is academically capable of teaching the truth AS IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT THEY PRETEND TO QUOTE AND TEACH FROM. They swerve deeply from the inscribed truth. Our ignorance of Scripture gives them (i.e. Preacher, Politician, Procurer) all the cover they need...

If they are not teaching from the original language of these texts, and they are not, they are misleading. Sincerity aside, academically they are murdering our Spirits' intelligence with their rhetoric. We are running in place, are we not? They are working their careers while we work to maintain the empire... and our Place in it.
[/QUOTE
Maybe, maybe not, but do YOU feel better now for getting this so very depressed, totally defeated and CRUSHED perspective with regard to the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration off of your chest?

Aren't YOUR assertions above highlighting a YES response to my question [aren't you still quite efficiently crippled by the tag beneath all of my posts] despite your attempt to direct exactly how to make the African Renaissance a 21st-century REALITY?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

https://yo.be/79bZ71fUZRU

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Taahir, as opposed to the somewhat abstract spirituality based initiative you're proposing as a plausible means of getting the so very diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity back into alignment with the Divine Will/Creator; don't WE have to initially fulfill our role as men with regard to adequately securing our communities, towns, countries and the whole African continent from our so very diverse array of enemies?

Additionally, Taahir, PEOPLE, aren’t we being somewhat naive expecting the current status quo’s consistently misinformative schools and colleges to EVER project and promote the verifiable FACT that Africans crossed the Atlantic as bearers of technology/culture nearly 3000 years before Christopher Columbus was born, or that Khufu is the name of the Pharaoh who commission ed/built the great pyramid at Giza as his vehicle into the afterlife; whereas wouldn’t he be the most prominent historical figure ever, if his name was William, Dick, Julius or something Semitic?

Wouldn’t a rational way FORWARD be for ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS in general, especially the traditionally Black Schools in the UK, USA the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in particular, to be teaching our own truthfully updated African History Curriculum [should have been created and implemented post-independence, STILL isn’t even thought about as opposed to being in place today, including its seepage into the Geography, the Sciences and even Social Sciences] highlighting our so diverse but efficiently marginalized or totally ignored contributions to Civilization/technical culture in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years?

How else can we ever hope to succeed with regard to both debriefing and reprogramming the minds of the people of African ethnicity generally, especially our so consistently inept or openly treacherous leadership; as isn’t our TRUE history [as unearthed by our own historians] a rich source of self-esteem, a truly superlative therapy for the residual trauma of the ongoing AFRICAN HOLOCAUST [wouldn’t a genuine cessation {is still unlikely} of hostilities be a great help], for which both an apology and reparations are STILL missing TODAY, aren't THEY?

As both our individual and collective worldview is created by the historical facts/perspective that we are taught, isn’t our own truthfully updated African History curriculum at the core and the easiest starting point of resurrecting both the individual and collective self-esteem necessary to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century, by providing our people in general, our youth specifically with a strong foundation with regard to our capabilities in every area of human activity, TODAY?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Halle or Barack] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even begin to fulfill our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

Can you NOW relate to why ALL the peoples of African ethnicity in general, in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora along with their siblings in Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of Africa in particular NEED the so uplifting TRUTHS of an African centered History Curriculum; and would you be prepared to focus both your off and online activities in line with that agenda/enlist and encourage your family, friends, and associates to do whatever they can to help to project and promote in our communities and countries our TRUE history, as provided by the works of Dr. Henrik Clark, Asa G Hilliard III, Dr. Ivan van Sertima and Anthony T Browder; to purge the Euro-centric GARBAGE still stunting both our spiritual and intellectual development worldwide?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
Orisons...all that you say is lucid and valid. It is so because it is exactly the posture that our people have taken ever since The first Slave Revolts and Insurrections in America, Haiti, England and abroad. To wit: That if we remind ourselves, we can rewind ourselves and thus, our conditioning and conditions. Our scholars and Historians cannot deliver the mode of education we require because all that they researched is the detritus of what has been found, measured and used already. Think of the word 're-search'. It is digging in intellectual trash. What new can come of what had already been discarded, hidden and tossed aside? Rummaging through 'Their' knowledge only reveals that It was our knowledge to begin with. We've been through this love affair with our own History and its destruction by White Supremacy for the past 100 years... All we've done with it is learn how to economize it and carve out an economic niche with it. As They have. And those of us that do it well, we applaud that they have made it to the focus of Forbes magazine, or Hollywood's elite, or have secretly become billionaires unawares to the masses: "Us". While 'Us' is running down books and lectures by 'our' Scholars and Historians. To do what with 'their' studies and findings? To do what?
As laudable as their hard work is, as appreciated as it is, even they sink to the doldrums when they realize that our people, en masse, could care less.
Have you noticed why there has not been a successful confrontation to our Holocaust? Have you noticed why there has not been one movement which has galvanized Black people where you and I currently stand and abroad? Why every single Political and Religious movement has failed utterly? Have you seen what they all have in common? Government involvement notwithstanding; We failed to properly define two words: Freedom and Future. Two words that cannot be defined without one vital component: The Presence of The Most High.
God , to us is a subject, an idea, a spirituality icon, Yes? You yourself admit as much in your response to me: " ...Don't we have to INITIALLY fulfil our role as men as regard to adequately securing our communities, towns, countries and the whole of the African Continent from our so very diverse array of enemies.." Even in your Mind, there are places where God has no 'initial' application in the 'real world'. In your mind, we must achieve manhood and security before we enter 'Taahir's spirituality based initiative'. This is a gaping hole in all of our scholarship, political and religious. THERE IS NO REAL COMPREHENSION OF THE PRESENCE OF 'GOD'. Not an idea of God, but The Presence of God, as I am writing, as you are reading. We fail to perceive 'The perfect present tense' of Time. We know Past tense, Present tense and Future tense. But not Intense.
No, My dear Brother ( and I do not say that facetiously nor sarcastically), I do not propose a 'spiritually based initiative'. I propose that without The Most High we fail as men and communities and towns and as a continent and that we can no more secure ourselves, families or our people; after lacing and tying a pair of 200.00$ shoes our administration for security has been reached.
Your, our, depression is just. Happiness is what is felt after the reaching of a goal, the fulfillment of a plan. Our depression is just. We are faced with a Reality we do not know how to navigate or circumvent; and we think that it will come from the studies of our scholars and then regurgitating it into the minds of our children? No. It won't do because the past 100 years is evidence of its failure, Orisons. We are the new bottles of the same wine, My Brother.
Black Panthers? SLA? Prosser, Vesey, etc..ALL of our predecessors share in failure the one thing neither of them contained or were even minded to approach: The concept of God which purported HIS Presence in the heart and mind and thus, the real and physical world. Even today, we are not sure if 'God' is Jesus.. The Nation of Islam says that 'God' is a Black Man. Christianity has diverse ideas and dogma. The Jewish tradition(s) do not have an anthropomorphic idea of God; they just carry an operational disdain for humanity as a whole. Catholicism is not very different and yet very similar to all others; Pagan in Nature. The 'God' of politics and politicians is any policy wherein a livelihood can be maintained. Depression? You should be enraged, Orisons.
How can we be men without The Creator of Men? How can we learn to secure without The one Who needs no security but secures all? We exist by way of HIS Order. There is no other sky and earth, water and air created by another. Our comprehension of 'God' is what is depressing, Orisons. And it is our comprehension of God that has been the sole reason we fail and live and die in failure. Until we live as though The Most High exists, our lives will continue to be the fodder of the supremacy we bewail... intellectualize and then monetize until we die.
The Prophet Enoch is recorded to have said: "The Most High has 3000 names, 2000 of which no man or angel has ever heard". Names. How important is a name? Look at the importance of your name. Look what it means to you. Our entire reality is based on names. if it exists it has a Name; this, the root of reality. Why don't we know The Names of The Most High? The names we find in school and church are faulty and gross translations of The True Name(s). 'God' is a Greek word. 'Jesus' is Latin. The only treasure of History that we as people can lay claim to and receive benefit from is that we are in whom The Speech of The Most High was ingrained. Aramaic & Arabic. These languages DO NOT belong to the current holders of them. And I'll not bore you with an exegesis on Speech, Language and our People. But allow me to close on this one point:
We get, are born with, four attributes from The Most High that are not gotten from the world nor our parents:
1). Memory
2). Speech
3). Intention
4). Reading.
We are born with these and they make up The Soul. The soul is discharged from The Most High. The flesh and bone, blood and spirit we inherit from our parents. I cite The Blind to clarify the point on reading. The Blind 'read' through their fingertips while you and I 'read' through our eyeballs with the aid of light and the written word. The ability to read... is the souls' ability to access the physical world through any of its working physical senses. I say as much to say this: if we give our souls' to our Creator we will then be able to forge a new reality. Our education must now come from The Words of The Most High. Not religion. The exact untranslated words of The Most High as they are in Scripture. Not through someone's' interpretation, dogma, books, etc..
We Belong to The Most High and we will return to Him. We can choose how we want to journey and arrive.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
QUOTE="Taahir, post: 1031936, member: 56650"]
Orisons...all that you say is lucid and valid. It is so because it is exactly the posture that our people have taken ever since The first Slave Revolts and Insurrections in America, Haiti, England and abroad. To wit: That if we remind ourselves, we can rewind ourselves and thus, our conditioning and conditions.

Our scholars and Historians cannot deliver the mode of education we require because all that they researched is the detritus of what has been found, measured and used already. Think of the word 're-search'. It is digging in intellectual trash. What new can come of what had already been discarded, hidden and tossed aside? Rummaging through 'Their' knowledge only reveals that It was our knowledge to begin with.

We've been through this love affair with our own History and its destruction by White Supremacy for the past 100 years... All we've done with it is learn how to economize it and carve out an economic niche with it. As They have. And those of us that do it well, we applaud that they have made it to the focus of Forbes magazine, or Hollywood's elite, or have secretly become billionaires unawares to the masses: "Us". While 'Us' is running down books and lectures by 'our' Scholars and Historians. To do what with 'their' studies and findings? To do what?

As laudable as their hard work is, as appreciated as it is, even they sink to the doldrums when they realize that our people, en masse, could not care less. Have you noticed why there has not been a successful confrontation to our Holocaust? Have you noticed why there has not been one movement which has galvanized Black people where you and I currently stand and abroad? Why every single Political and Religious movement has failed utterly? Have you seen what they all have in common?

Government involvement notwithstanding; We failed to properly define two words: Freedom and Future. Two words that cannot be defined without one vital component: The Presence of The Most High.

God , to us is a subject, an idea, a spirituality icon, Yes? You yourself admit as much in your response to me: " ...Don't we have to INITIALLY fulfil our role as men as regard to adequately securing our communities, towns, countries and the whole of the African Continent from our so very diverse array of enemies.."

Even in your Mind, there are places where God has no 'initial' application in the 'real world'. In your mind, we must achieve manhood and security before we enter 'Taahir's spirituality based initiative'. This is a gaping hole in all of our scholarship, political and religious. THERE IS NO REAL COMPREHENSION OF THE PRESENCE OF 'GOD'. Not an idea of God, but The Presence of God, as I am writing, as you are reading. We fail to perceive 'The perfect present tense' of Time. We know Past tense, Present tense and Future tense. But not Intense.

No, My dear Brother ( and I do not say that facetiously nor sarcastically), I do not propose a 'spiritually based initiative'. I propose that without The Most High we fail as men and communities and towns and as a continent and that we can no more secure ourselves, families or our people; after lacing and tying a pair of 200.00$ shoes our administration for security has been reached.

Your, our, depression is just. Happiness is what is felt after the reaching of a goal, the fulfillment of a plan. Our depression is just. We are faced with a Reality we do not know how to navigate or circumvent; and we think that it will come from the studies of our scholars and then regurgitating it into the minds of our children? No. It won't do because the past 100 years is evidence of its failure, Orisons. We are the new bottles of the same wine, My Brother.

Black Panthers? SLA? Prosser, Vesey, etc..ALL of our predecessors share in failure the one thing neither of them contained or were even minded to approach: The concept of God which purported HIS Presence in the heart and mind and thus, the real and physical world.

Even today, we are not sure if 'God' is Jesus.. The Nation of Islam says that 'God' is a Black Man. Christianity has diverse ideas and dogma. The Jewish tradition(s) do not have an anthropomorphic idea of God; they just carry an operational disdain for humanity as a whole. Catholicism is not very different and yet very similar to all others; Pagan in Nature. The 'God' of politics and politicians is any policy wherein a livelihood can be maintained. Depression? You should be enraged, Orisons.

How can we be men without The Creator of Men? How can we learn to secure without The one Who needs no security but secures all? We exist by way of HIS Order. There is no other sky and earth, water and air created by another. Our comprehension of 'God' is what is depressing, Orisons. And it is our comprehension of God that has been the sole reason we fail and live and die in failure. Until we live as though The Most High exists, our lives will continue to be the fodder of the supremacy we bewail... intellectualize and then monetize until we die.

The Prophet Enoch is recorded to have said: "The Most High has 3000 names, 2000 of which no man or angel has ever heard". Names. How important is a name? Look at the importance of your name. Look what it means to you. Our entire reality is based on names. if it exists it has a Name; this, the root of reality. Why don't we know The Names of The Most High?

The names we find in school and church are faulty and gross translations of The True Name(s). 'God' is a Greek word. 'Jesus' is Latin. The only treasure of History that we as people can lay claim to and receive benefit from is that we are in whom The Speech of The Most High was ingrained. Aramaic & Arabic. These languages DO NOT belong to the current holders of them. And I'll not bore you with an exegesis on Speech, Language and our People. But allow me to close on this one point:

We get, are born with, four attributes from The Most High that are not gotten from the world nor our parents:
1). Memory
2). Speech
3). Intention
4). Reading.
We are born with these and they make up The Soul. The soul is discharged from The Most High. The flesh and bone, blood and spirit we inherit from our parents.

I cite The Blind to clarify the point on reading. The Blind 'read' through their fingertips while you and I 'read' through our eyeballs with the aid of light and the written word. The ability to read... is the souls' ability to access the physical world through any of its working physical senses. I say as much to say this: if we give our souls' to our Creator we will then be able to forge a new reality.

Our education must now come from The Words of The Most High. Not religion. The exact untranslated words of The Most High as they are in Scripture.

Not through someone's' interpretation, dogma, books, etc..
We Belong to The Most High and we will return to Him. We can choose how we want to journey and arrive.
[/QUOTE
And Taahir?

Are you going to be specific as to how your stance differs from Biblical drivel like

“And the meek shall inherit the Earth”

I
n that when do YOU truly think that is EVER going to be alright with the “Rest of Them” especially the so diverse array of overly elitist PALEFACES in despicably malevolently RACIST PREDATOR mode?

Exactly how is our total devotion to the “Most High” going to stop the ongoing onslaught by Europeans on non-whites of over 2000 years duration including the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years continuing to be WHAT IS, in the 21st century?

Whereas wouldn’t knowledge of our TRUE HISTORY at least give us the option of not repeating the mistakes or are you unaware of the fact that via Nubia/Khemet/Egypt we were both the originators and instigators of the world’s first technical culture?

If our true history is so irrelevant why is the current status quo STILL putting so much emphasis, effort in distancing us from it as highlighted by a recent documentary’s white historians being supposedly baffled by Taharqa [25th dynasty 690 BCE] and the other Cushite Pharaoh’s embrace of Egyptian religion and culture post their invasion, conquest of Egypt?

Isn’t it obvious that the Cushites were aware of the fact their ancestors were the rulers of Egypt at its 4th dynasty pinnacle 2613 to 2494 BCE as highlighted by African Pharaohs like Khufu [builder of the great pyramid at Giza], his son and heir Djedefrah, Khafre, Menkare, and co; in stark contrast to these white historians attempting to ignore the easily verifiable fact that most of what people visit Egypt to see today was built by African as opposed to Ptolemaic or Roman Pharaohs?

Additionally, what have we got to lose by also making it general knowledge that Africans established and ruled the first technical culture in the Americas circa 1400-400 BCE as so very very spectacularly highlighted by the 17 two to 20 ton Olmec Heads unearthed in Mexico to date?

Black Man.jpg

Last edited:

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
You are a Paragon, Orisons; however you swallow before you chew. I do not say that our History is irrelevant nor do I suggest it should be ignored... allow me to illustrate by example of your own quote: You cited the verse " The Meek shall inherit the earth " . Of course, you cited it in the same context as all scholars have cited it. You assume you are talking to a 'religious' person who has no use for secular knowledge (or thinks it useless) and wishes to sit and pray and wait for God to bring about a change. This is incorrect. What I do say, is that the verse you cited, Matthew 5:5 has been incorrectly translated by King James and every subsequent translation or version has followed suit. You cited it as though you know what it means. You do not. The verse was originally said in the Aramaic language by The Messiah, called Jesus in Latin, Greek and English. The word 'Meek' is an incorrect translation of the original word used. But, the Black Christian church has been preaching this verse, in error, for the past 150 years and we, you and I, have inherited this erroneous narrative; so much so, that you now have thrown in it in my face in answer to what you think I failed to address. You begin your response, " And Taahir? " You didn't really chew.
" The Meek"... means something quite different than what Christianity has attempted to teach and ram down our spiritual throats. I ask you not to quote The Bible to me; I humbly submit that you do not know it at all if you do not know it from its original language. Whereas some good may have been gleaned from our handling of the text, as a whole, we know nothing. Neither do Caucasians (i.e. European scholarship). They only know enough to abuse us. And we do not know it well enough to acknowledge or stop the abuse.
I say we learn as much of history as we can stomach.. but that same history tells us no secretes to the future and offers no guidance to address the Holocaust we are in. I state that it is our secular pursuit(s) that has caused us to ignore The Presence of The Most High. I state that it is The Words of The Most High that will show us our true condition and a future wherein those conditions are absent and Guide us to it. I state that we should strive earnestly to learn The original language of The Bible. Such knowledge would enrich what we already know and cause our minds to do what we assume we already do: Think.
To 'think'... is ones' relationship with ones' own memory. How you visit your memory is what makes up the act of thinking. Therefore 'what' is in the memory is vital.
What do we, you and I, have in our memory, that could be of benefit to ourselves and others?
History... does not provide options. In fact it only provides a record of what has been done, which is why we as a people are repeating the worst of History. We have no respect for the 'Good' in history. We desire only the worse of History.
we do not desire marriage to the opposite sex, children from such a union and discovering honor in commitment/loyalty and true human strength. No historian is teaching those facets in History, are they Orisons?They sell us our architectural achievements, our technological achievements, our political achievements... Who teaches of the segments of History that perpetuate the legacy of our humanity? Who highlights it? We learn of failed kings and sunken empires. Africa, today, is a graveyard in so far as History is concerned. Do you really think that you and I becoming well versed in THEIR recording of that history will free us from the projects we have learned to thrive in?
We desire homosexuality/lesbianism, full drug use, acceptance and validation from other Races. We want to live as though we owe no one an explanation. we want to live with full immunity from consequence; legally and spiritually.
Let me ask you.. Do you know how the African country/province 'Monrovia' got its name? Africa is a graveyard and swap meet for Europe. They very name 'Africa' is proof. It is we, you and I, they fail to realize how very serious our Holocaust is. I submit to you that this 'intellectual approach to our plight' is itself one of the veins of the bloodline of White supremacy. Let us study Scripture in its true form and then only will we see light. Again, I do not suggest we abandon secular learning/education. I say we correct it, at least. I say that since The Most High is All-Knowing, why not solicit The All-Knowing? What use does The Most High have
for HIS own knowledge? except that we be benefitted by way of it? The Most High has no enemies, it is we who have enemies and our enemies are strengthened by our dependence on them; rather than on our Creator. They only beat us... because we are oblivious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Black On Black Crime Is Pro-Racist Black People Open Forum 0
F Black People : Free Black Youth Empowerment Program PowerFIlled Youth TO Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : 15 Essential Books on Black History Everyone Needs to Read Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Funerals, The New Black Family Reunions... Black Relationships 0
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Joe Biden's "Talking to Black People" mode. Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black Women, Grillz, And The Reclamation Of Power Black Women 0
C Black People : What Is It Tat Have Black Afrikan People? Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : NEW BLACK WALL STREET EXCHANGE Black Money Business Jobs 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER MOVEMENTS Black People Open Forum 39
Destee Black People Politics : North Carolina city approves reparations for Black residents Black People Politics 3
G Law Forum : Coronavirus Black Lives Matter Protest President Trump Upcoming Election & Martial Law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Writeous1 Black People : Exposed - The New Black Panther Party & the NFAC Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black People : What is Really Bothering You Is " Black " Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE PLAYED AT NFL GAME OPENER Black People Politics 3
C Black People : Divine Truth About Black Lives Matters Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Black Afrikan In America Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : MASS BLACK MASSACRES Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED BRANDS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : A Message To Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Oh My Beloved Black Afrikan Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED FACE MASK BUSINESS Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People : Rihanna Says Tell Your Friends Of Other Races To "Pull Up" For Black Issues | NAACP Image Awards Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Money Business Jobs : Redlining Black Lives Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : Black Lives Matter? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : 2Pac - Black Cotton _ Why do we work like slaves sweatin' blades to an early grave Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK CHOCOLATIER Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Weakness And Hypocrisy Of Black Afrikan Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Unjust Ptejudice, Racism, Black Nationalism, Pan Afrikanism!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : All Oppressed Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans in America Not By Choice Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Ain't Concern About Black Afrikans No More Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Positive People : 1st BLACK STUDENT LEADER AT M.I.T. Black People Doing Positive Things 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans I See, Hear Of Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : Black Whiskey Maker Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Most Effective Virus Affecting Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black People Don't Want To Be Black No More Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - May 17th - 3 Massacres of Black People & The Supreme Court Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : black mental health Black Health and Wellness 66
C Black People : Black Afrikan People On A Path That Lead To Nowhere Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Black and Asian Community Leaders Reveal What Would Happen If Our Communities Unite Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : BLACK TWINS ARE HEAD OF THE CLASS Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK COFFEE Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Wake Up Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It Is All About The Soul Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BIDEN's BLACK AGENDA Black People Politics 19
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1