Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
SAMURAI36 said:
If you would take the time to actually READ what people are saying, instead of trying to snow-ball people with your perspective, you would have seen that this has been provided for you.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780964066113&itm=1

This is the only dictionary I go by now.

However, the author and scholar is not African American, he is purely a continental African.

However, somehow I get the feeling that you are not going to accept his works, since he is not a white jew, who does not believe in Klingon aliens.

:nono:
Sorry dude but I have been looking at several Hieroglyphic Dictionaries besides Wallis Budge because I like to get more input and the one thing that has stopped me from buying other Hieroglyphic Dictionaries is the price tag. I aint about to buy no book for no $131.

So you can have that.

Anything you want to prove from that particular book, you will have to scan it and share it with all of us.

Due to this thread of yours……..
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=445298&postcount=3

Your creditability is pretty much shot with me. Thus I will not take your word for anything you say. So could you please scan the entire page that contain the Egyptian Hieroglyphic meaning for “Metu” and do the same for “Neter” and place it on the web so that we all can see?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
Sorry dude but I have been looking at several Hieroglyphic Dictionaries besides Wallis Budge because I like to get more input and the one thing that has stopped me from buying other Hieroglyphic Dictionaries is the price tag. I aint about to buy no book for no $131.

So you can have that.
What on this blue earth, are you talking about NOW???

That book cost $14.95. No where on that link do you see anything about $131.

You're talking non-sense, which is quite typical for you.

Anything you want to prove from that particular book, you will have to scan it and share it with all of us.
Nope, go buy it. You haven't scanned a single book here, so stop requesting of others, that which you are unwilling/unable to provide yourself.

All you've done is list books and ISBN's and thus I've done the same thing.

Due to this thread of yours……..
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=445298&postcount=3

Your creditability is pretty much shot with me. Thus I will not take your word for anything you say. So could you please scan the entire page that contain the Egyptian Hieroglyphic meaning for “Metu” and do the same for “Neter” and place it on the web so that we all can see?
I could care less. We are at an impasse, then. Frankly, I'm not trying to convince you of anything anyway..........You, who take the words of white racist Jews as law, as it concerns Black people.

Music Producer said:
Please provide page number.
I don't do the "page number" thing. Go read the book. It's in there.

I honestly don't think that you've read an entire book from cover to cover, a day in your life.

So if you want to know, then read it yourself, because I'm not going to give you the Cliff's Notes version.

Besides, didn't you just say you aren't taking my word for it?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Sami_RaMaati said:
I paid $19.95 for mine. I wonder if that's a typo.
Nope, when I hit the “add to cart” button the total reflect the price. They also express that this book is no longer in stock. I also Googled it and did not find any.

I will keep looking.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Please Scan

This is what I would like to see happen.

I would like for anyone with the book to scan from his or her copy of the book the page that contains the meaning of “Metu” and also scan the page the contains the meaning of “Neter” and put the image on the web to share it with all of us.

How does that sound?
When can we expect this to be done?

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
Music Producer said:
I see what's going on now. Peeps are profiteering from a book no longer in print. I've seen this happen with books and other materials on amazon, e.g., people selling "The West & The Rest of Us" by Chinweizu (suggested retail price while in print was around $20, but the price was jacked up to over $100 after it went out of print). Some people reselling their own personal copies of the "Eyes on the Prize" video series were asking $1500 for the 14 volume set because it was no longer being printed (the copyrights to the news footage had expired). I got all 14 volumes for less than $300 when all the copyrights were current.

I don't blame you for refusing to pay that kind of money.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: