Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

Moorfius

Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
Know that "All" Languages on Earth Originated from "One" Scorce*

High Priest said:
For those who know , please can you tell me/us, in which specific African language the word "Metu Neter" originated.

Bless you all

Hotep

All Languages originated from the "First" language ever spoken by Hue-Mans...that is the "TWI". The TWI is the Absolute Origin of every and all spoken Languages...even unto this very day...are only variasions of the African TWI Language. The TWI people are the "Original" so-called African...that the African them self call the "Ancient-Ones" of whom Menis (little-people) was one of those great ones who during his administration and leadership..."United" all of (Merita) so-called Africa..."Upper and Lower"...Kemet (KMT). Understand...The whole of Africa and the (Tamert) Earth was called Kemet or KMT in ancient times and the small part we know of today (Egypt) was only the Capital of the "World" at that time. Know Thy Self and Know G-d and know how great you really are...African!

Ase`

http://www.worldlanguage.com/Languages/Twi.htm
http://www.language.com.au/twi.html
http://www-sul.stanford.edu/depts/ssrg/africa/lang.html
http://www.fiankoma.org/schoolsite/yourname.htm :spinstar:

Note: when it is said that "We" gave the world Civilization...that is Absolutely true and correct...the europians and every one else knows except the African (some) and African in (most) Amerikkka.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
just sad

Music Producer said:
Page 331 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
metu = man as a begetter.

Page 401 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
neter = the word in general use in text of all periods for GOD and “god”.

Page 1008 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
Neter = the temple of Isis at Hebit.

The best translation for the title “Metu Neter” would be “man begets god”.

The title has nothing to do with meaning “the word of god”.

When u post some thing so wrong and then quote a white man and with pride it shows that u are not taking your understanding of our spirtuality seriously enought to a least read more into the subject . it just makes me:thinking:

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
emanuel goodman said:
When u post some thing so wrong and then quote a white man and with pride it shows that u are not taking your understanding of our spirtuality seriously enought to a least read more into the subject . it just makes me:thinking:
the original poster accepted his translation from the white man as gospel.:?:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
emanuel goodman said:
So are you now saying that Wallis Budge’s Dictionary is crap?

Would you be as kind to point me to an Hieroglyphic Egyptian Dictionary that was written by an African American?

High Priest

Jan 13, 2006
jamesfrmphilly said:
you accept a translation from a white man? are you mad?
Mr James, no, I`m not mad. First of all I did not asked for any translation. And secondly I don`t know if Music Producer is a white man.

I just asked which African language the word "Metu Neter" originated. Then I get the translation ,"Man begets god". It is not that, I accepted the translation, that is why, I asked in which African language when you say: Metu Neter , it means; Man begets god. Then I have been told by Music Producer that, nobody speaks that language in Africa anymore. As a result , I have done a little bit of research , and find out that the Bamileke people ( from Kameroon west Africa) have a sacramental practice called :Medoo Mba. So now, I`m going to find out more, from Kameroon people to see, if Medoo Mba has the same meaning with Metu Neter as the translation I get earlier or something else. Metu Neter can be a pronunciation in another African language , but which one ? You can`t tell me the word Metu Neter still exist while the language in which is spoken just disappear !

Bless you all

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
You will not find an African tribe in Africa today that would understand or even have a language of such words.
And you know this....Because you've been to Africa yourself, right?

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:

Would you be as kind to point me to an Hieroglyphic Egyptian Dictionary that was written by an African American?
If you would take the time to actually READ what people are saying, instead of trying to snow-ball people with your perspective, you would have seen that this has been provided for you.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780964066113&itm=1

This is the only dictionary I go by now.

However, the author and scholar is not African American, he is purely a continental African.

However, somehow I get the feeling that you are not going to accept his works, since he is not a white jew, who does not believe in Klingon aliens.

:nono:

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:

If you were a Black man of any pride, you would readily reject a white man who blatantly refers to your ancestors as "Savage Negroes" as well.

This was said in this book:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780486220567&itm=2

Once again, you betray both yourself and your people (are you even Black?) with your allegiance to White Devils.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
High Priest said:
Mr James, no, I`m not mad. First of all I did not asked for any translation. And secondly I don`t know if Music Producer is a white man.

I just asked which African language the word "Metu Neter" originated. Then I get the translation ,"Man begets god". It is not that, I accepted the translation, that is why, I asked in which African language when you say: Metu Neter , it means; Man begets god. Then I have been told by Music Producer that, nobody speaks that language in Africa anymore. As a result , I have done a little bit of research , and find out that the Bamileke people ( from Kameroon west Africa) have a sacramental practice called :Medoo Mba. So now, I`m going to find out more, from Kameroon people to see, if Medoo Mba has the same meaning with Metu Neter as the translation I get earlier or something else. Metu Neter can be a pronunciation in another African language , but which one ? You can`t tell me the word Metu Neter still exist while the language in which is spoken just disappear !

Bless you all
I agree, but it did sound as if you were accepting the first defintion that you were given.

A definition, by the way, is NOT correct.

As to which language, I've already indicated that the language is KEMAU.

Remnants of this language/dialect is still being used, as is discussed in the book that I mentioned previously: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...64066113&itm=1

PEACE

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
High Priest said:
For those who know , please can you tell me/us, in which specific African language the word "Metu Neter" originated.

Bless you all
The answer to your question was given in post #2 by Samurai.

Since you're a Hebrew Israelite, what's your take on the Afrikan origin of "Metu Neter"?

p.s.: Feel free to ignore Music Producer. The stuff he posted is whack and is not germane to your question anyway.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: