Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
emanuel goodman said:
The cycle of natural events do not have to be proven just observed dear omo. Take water for example water has 3 states. like all things liquid solid gas. it is indeed true about everything on the physcial illusionary side having a beginning and end omo. however it does not end because all things are a part of the creator that have come into existence throught the will. they change back because of the will as well. The creator has a pattern so to speak. The evidence of other stars and systems is proof the natural occurence (living beings) is taking place over and over again. We are part of the natural process omo. I know it is difficult to contemplate us being in the image and likeness of the creator however it is true. I know it is hard to think of your self as a reflection of the creator especially after all the heavy brain washing and programming we have all been through. Take time to review the natural process and u will to come to the same conculsions our ancestors have to come to several billions of years ago.
Our "ancestors" did not exist "several billions of years ago" during the Archaean and you nor anyone else has proof to the contrary.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
OmowaleX said:
Our "ancestors" did not esixt "several billions of years ago" during the Archaean and you nor anyone else has proof to the contrary.

we are not in control omo these occurrences are subject to the desire of the creator. we are part of a natural occurrence through the elements. The elements have allways existed. As ether opions we are considered gases beings because. our original state of existence allowed us to interact within ourselves as being a part of the creator and not an individual. Divine love is experienced within us as well as a state of hotep when this is realized. Our bloodline runs throught the sun as ta mu reans . Throught the first el or element hydrogen these actions have taken place several times over and over again. Time is only measured inside of a controlled enviornment such as ours dictated by chemical change were there is no chemical change everything just is. We are in our infancy state of development not overstanding the creator not even overstanding that we are not in dividuals as we have been programmed to "be live". This continous action is not governed by our very weak level of understanding. hell we are still arguing about fairy tales and fables that are trying to teach about the true ancestors the planets stars the essence of it all. Think out side of the programming and u will see that once a cycle starts it is continous this cycle has allways existed are ancestors being divine creations and a part of it all via the elements have to have the same fate as the whole. I am what i am

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
emanuel goodman said:
we are not in control omo these occurrences are subject to the desire of the creator. we are part of a natural occurrence through the elements. The elements have allways existed. As ether opions we are considered gases beings because. our original state of existence allowed us to interact within ourselves as being a part of the creator and not an individual. Divine love is experienced within us as well as a state of hotep when this is realized. Our bloodline runs throught the sun as ta mu reans . Throught the first el or element hydrogen these actions have taken place several times over and over again. Time is only measured inside of a controlled enviornment such as ours dictated by chemical change were there is no chemical change everything just is. We are in our infancy state of development not overstanding the creator not even overstanding that we are not in dividuals as we have been programmed to "be live". This continous action is not governed by our very weak level of understanding. hell we are still arguing about fairy tales and fables that are trying to teach about the true ancestors the planets stars the essence of it all. Think out side of the programming and u will see that once a cycle starts it is continous this cycle has allways existed are ancestors being divine creations and a part of it all via the elements have to have the same fate as the whole. I am what i am
Not all cycles are continuous. There is a beginning and there is an end. This is why some species become EXTINCT. Their Life Cycles came to an end. The same for various societies and civilizations. They were birthed, grew and developed then fell, collapsed and came to an end.

The same is true of "Man". You say you are "gaseous" but you are a flesh-and-bone Being. One that is dependent upon oxygen for your survival. Once the oxygen is depleted in this Earth-environment you too shall become EXTINCT. So this does not make you or me "GOD" because neither you nor I RULE OVER ALL THINGS.

You are a SUBJECT to the 'elements'. The "Sun" itself will one day become a Red dwarf and the earth shall become uninhabitable for "Man".

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
OmowaleX said:
Not all cycles are continuous. There is a beginning and there is an end. This is why some species become EXTINCT. Their Life Cycles came to an end. The same for various societies and civilizations. They were birthed, grew and developed then fell, collapsed and came to an end.

The same is true of "Man". You say you are "gaseous" but you are a flesh-and-bone Being. One that is dependent upon oxygen for your survival. Once the oxygen is depleted in this Earth-environment you too shall become EXTINCT. So this does not make you or me "GOD" because neither you nor I RULE OVER ALL THINGS.

You are a SUBJECT to the 'elements'. The "Sun" itself will one day become a Red dwarf and the earth shall become uninhabitable for "Man".

never equated my self with the g.o.d. that is popular with re ligion in it's very forms for that character does not exisit. The amimals u mentioned above were killed they demise was not of a natural occurrence. See the gilagemesh epics regarding the shams slamming into qi and causing a dust cloud to hover the earth. however via natual progression they to being a product of it all will re evolve if the mathmatics regarding the composure of the elements that are associated with it's development are consistent.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
emanuel goodman said:
never equated my self with the g.o.d. that is popular with re ligion in it's very forms for that character does not exisit. The amimals u mentioned above were killed they demise was not of a natural occurrence. See the gilagemesh epics regarding the shams slamming into qi and causing a dust cloud to hover the earth. however via natual progression they to being a product of it all will re evolve if the mathmatics regarding the composure of the elements that are associated with it's development are consistent.

Perhaps YOU "never equated my self with the g.o.d. that is popular with re- ligion in it's very forms forms that character does not exist" but I was not speaking to or addressing you in the first place!

However, there are many who DO equate themselves with the concept of "God" or "Goddess" at it is those who I have attempted to address.

Furthermore, "the shams slamming into qi and causing a dust cloud to hover the earth" IS a "natural progression" and when the "Sun" turns red dwarf and later ends its Star Cycle a similar process will END the Life Cycle of Earth-bound beings such as "Man".

So, again, "Man" is not "God" or a "Divinity" but a lesser being who is being punished for "uttering words against Him".

Peace...

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
emanuel goodman said:
Peace bro

You/me not equating your 'self' with thee God/creator is a matter of perspective. (as oppose to right vs. wrong which I'm not saying you are doing) but for you to relate yourself/ancestors to stars and planets predating billions of years ago is a stretch and unique perspective, but are you stopping there? Why not just stretch your lineage all the way to the first(or should I say your 1st) manefastation, since you wanna go beyond our present physical form?
:qqb014:

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
hiphopolx said:
Peace bro

You/me not equating your 'self' with thee God/creator is a matter of perspective. (as oppose to right vs. wrong which I'm not saying you are doing) but for you to relate yourself/ancestors to stars and planets predating billions of years ago is a stretch and unique perspective, but are you stopping there? Why not just stretch your lineage all the way to the first(or should I say your 1st) manefastation, since you wanna go beyond our present physical form?
:qqb014:

hotep brother

we must begin to think with our own minds. how far back does your lineage go within your own fam do u stop at your grandmother or are u interested in your dna and where it came from? I just want to gain a proper perpective regarding our story. Our story does not end with the physical side the teachings left by our ancestors (egypt,sumeria,ether opians) speak of us having a distinct connection to the source via the elements. I'm just trying to learn from the examples i'm given and not let my thinking become stagnated by all of the previous assumptions i have made because of my programming. while in attendance to church and school and forced to think one way. hotep sir

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
emanuel goodman said:
hotep brother

we must begin to think with our own minds. how far back does your lineage go within your own fam do u stop at your grandmother or are u interested in your dna and where it came from? I just want to gain a proper perpective regarding our story. Our story does not end with the physical side the teachings left by our ancestors (egypt,sumeria,ether opians) speak of us having a distinct connection to the source via the elements. I'm just trying to learn from the examples i'm given and not let my thinking become stagnated by all of the previous assumptions i have made because of my programming. while in attendance to church and school and forced to think one way. hotep sir

I now better overstand this perspective and must agree. It took awhile but a few more things have recently come into Remembrance.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
KEMAU

SAMURAI36 said:
I agree, but it did sound as if you were accepting the first defintion that you were given.

A definition, by the way, is NOT correct.

As to which language, I've already indicated that the language is KEMAU.

Remnants of this language/dialect is still being used, as is discussed in the book that I mentioned previously: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...64066113&itm=1

PEACE
Can someone please provide some references to this "language" within the specific context of "Kemau language". I am familiar, for example, with Hieratic and Meroitic script. Is there a similar writing system?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: