Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

High Priest

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
For those who know , please can you tell me/us, in which specific African language the word "Metu Neter" originated.

Bless you all
 

SAMURAI36

Banned
MEMBER
High Priest said:
For those who know , please can you tell me/us, in which specific African language the word "Metu Neter" originated.

Bless you all
It finds its origin in Kemau.

PEACE
 

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Page 331 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
metu = man as a begetter.

Page 401 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
neter = the word in general use in text of all periods for GOD and “god”.

Page 1008 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
Neter = the temple of Isis at Hebit.

The best translation for the title “Metu Neter” would be “man begets god”.

The title has nothing to do with meaning “the word of god”.
 

SAMURAI36

Banned
MEMBER
RE: BUDGE

Music Producer said:
Page 331 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
metu = man as a begetter.

Page 401 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
neter = the word in general use in text of all periods for GOD and “god”.

Page 1008 Wallis Budge, “An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary”.
Neter = the temple of Isis at Hebit.

The best translation for the title “Metu Neter” would be “man begets god”.

The title has nothing to do with meaning “the word of god”.
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=445610&postcount=31
 

High Priest

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Music Producer said:
The best translation for the title “Metu Neter” would be “man begets god”.
Now we get the translation, we should now try to find out , in which African language to say "man begets god" you just have to say "Metu Neter".

Bless you all
 

SAMURAI36

Banned
MEMBER
High Priest said:
Now we get the translation, we should now try to find out , in which African language to say "man begets god" you just have to say "Metu Neter".

Bless you all
Wrong. This is a mistranslated word by a racist European historian.
 

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
High Priest said:
Now we get the translation, we should now try to find out , in which African language to say "man begets god" you just have to say "Metu Neter".

Bless you all
You will not find an African tribe in Africa today that would understand or even have a language of such words.
 
Top