Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Oh My Gosh ... Our Beloved Ancestor ... mmmmm ... i think i lust after this man ... please forgive me ... :bye:

Thanks for Sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Oh My Gosh ... Our Beloved Ancestor ... mmmmm ... i think i lust after this man ... please forgive me ... :bye:

Thanks for Sharing.

Destee

Here you are in love with him and out of 42 viewers, I'm amazed that no one has anything to say concerning what he presented. You are forgiven dear...although, under the old system of our people, you could have married him, me and someone else. Since man done imposed upon that system, it's now me that can marry you, my woman and someone else!! Don't start me to snitching on men:jumping: !!!:jumping:

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
The video is more than an hour long ... a person has to set time aside for that kinda viewing ... at least me!

I just know i love him ... oh my gosh ... and you're right ... i should have several husbands ... and aint got one ... :look:

Love You!

Destee

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Here you are in love with him and out of 42 viewers, I'm amazed that no one has anything to say concerning what he presented. You are forgiven dear...although, under the old system of our people, you could have married him, me and someone else. Since man done imposed upon that system, it's now me that can marry you, my woman and someone else!! Don't start me to snitching on men:jumping: !!!:jumping:

What!? Well if we go back to the old system then, I got dibs on you!--Bro Keita!...since Sister Destee done said you got more than just good looks...Uh huh, She said you got abs...

...Sike! . . . just kidding . . .

Anyway, I think I've seen this video posted by someone else, but I plan to watch it completely again, so I'm bumping it so I can keep it current for my sake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hartwell Black People : This is the reason why the whiteman is nothing but the devil Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : WHAT IS A WHITEMAN? AACOOLDRE 0
King Tubbs Black People : Controversial Rap-You The Whiteman's Dog by Aisha Sekhmet Black People Open Forum 10
O Black People : WHAT DOES A WHITEMAN CALL A BLACKMAN WITH A Phd. Black People Open Forum 10
AACOOLDRE Black People : WHAT IS A WHITEMAN Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: We may be a divided nation, but we're united in not trusting the news media Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s ‘Black Patriots’ Documentary Set On History – TCA Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar slams Quentin Tarantino’s 'somewhat racist' depiction of Bruce Lee Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar compares national anthem to songs of slavery African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 'If It's Time To Speak Up, You Have To Speak Up' Black Sports 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Abdul-Jabbar Responds to O’Reilly on Muslim Violence: Like Making Pope Responsible for IRA Black People Open Forum 0
Kadijah Black Sports : Kareem Abdul Jabbar weighs in on Sterling Controversy (dynamite read!) Black Sports 4
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nabil Abdul Rashid Responds to David Starkey "Whites Have become Black" Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
S Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad on Swine flu,Vacination etc... Black Health and Wellness 3
Ankhur Black People : Kareem Abdul Jabar/leukemia please send prayers and positive energy Black People Open Forum 4