deep in the memories of those manipulated
by fame fortune and their name
associated with headshots?

singer selling platinum like crack on round blocks
spinning at 666 BPM...name recognition
evidently mutes cranial cognition for some
offering cum as a rites of sick passage into
w/omanhood...now
who's With/Out man hood? check the videos...
I don't see nuthin wrong...with locking a cat with loot up...

money is a mutha...ask the Church...

the world ain't a ghetto it's a **** mess

governmental interference in dealing with
terrorism...that is do-mess-tic terrorism
racism sexism ism ism...
creating agencies to protect the burning bush
policies on fallacies of protecting freedoms
perceived by the masses of this nation...
only the wrong will survive if the multitudes
don't speak and Isreal will continue to
coopt Palestinian land and this "land is my land, this land
is your land" if you hold enough wealth in it
we'll stand by your side even if you're the illegal tenant

my mind is overloaded with BS radioactive transmitted
propaganda ploys pitted to make me passive and my
mind pastuerized with tainted milk from the breast of
Miss lieberty..and ya'll know..

...and ya'll know...even if one eye is open...

The Vatican The Singer The Government.

(c)2002 blakverb

Bishop

BLAK!!!!!! Man this is awesome......Boy you preached this!!!! Everybody trying to cover up the sins...But there's coming a day when everything done in the dark shall be brought out in the light, and when thay day come...Who will be able to stand?

poeticdelight

Mar 22, 2001
Bish

it already has....

Blak you have laid it down with this piece

i was wondering the same exact thing :)

one

pd

redlady

Apr 6, 2001
New Jersey
This was hot, I emailed it to my husband...this is the same stuff we talk about at night when we get home from work and our children come home from Catholic school and we have to ask if anybody tried to TOUCH them today! You touched all the bases of the sickness that is running this show today. Nice scribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Vatican commitee summit: church credibility at risk over sex abuse around the world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Vatican: jesus not probably coming back??? AACOOLDRE 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : .......Vatican forced to defend record on sex abuse Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Abuse Victims Ask Court to Prosecute the Vatican Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Pope Creating New Vatican Office To 'Re-Evangelize' The West Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Truth About The Vatican Seat Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : KRS-ONE SPEAKS ABOUT THE VATICAN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
anAfrican Black Spirituality Religion : Evolution in the bible, says Vatican Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
blakverb Black Poetry : The Vatican...The singa...The govament Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Vatican,Gnostic Gospels and suppression of women in Church AACOOLDRE 5
G Black Entertainment : Great Singer Little Richard Passes Away Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
shaka64 Black Ancestors : Float On" singer Larry Cunningham of The Floaters dies Honoring Black Ancestors 1
shaka64 Black People : Temptations Former Lead Singer Dennis Edwards Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 0
freddie419 Black Entertainment : Prince death: Singer's sister and half-siblings declared heirs Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black People : Philadelphia soul singer Billy Paul died at the age of 81 Sunday morning, according to his manager. Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Black Entertainment : TMZ: “Vanity,” lead singer of 80s girl group Vanity 6 & Prince protege dies at 57 Black Entertainment 5
Liberty Black Entertainment : The Whispers singer, co-founder Nicholas Caldwell dead at 71 Black Entertainment 6
Liberty Black Entertainment : Singer Natalie Cole dead at 65 Black Entertainment 19
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Gospel Singer McClurkin Cut from Martin Luther King Event Over Gay Rights Christian Study Group 19
dunwiddat Black People : Singer From Bahamas Black People Open Forum 3
legit-writer Black People : The Best/Worst Singer and Best/Worst Rapper Of All Time Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black Entertainment : Dionne Warwick files for bankruptcy: Singer owes over $10 million, has just $25K in assets Black Entertainment 7
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : R.I.P. Sylvia Robinson, Sultry Singer and Hip-hop Visonary Black Entertainment 1
Ankhur Black People Politics : Pop Singer "Sweet Mickey" Martelly is the new president of Haiti Black People Politics 0
Istari Black Entertainment : Marvin Sease, 'Candy Licker' singer, dead at 64 Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Motown Singer Dies Black Entertainment 5
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Breaking News: R&B Singer Teena Marie Dead At 54 Black Entertainment 1
T Black Entertainment : Who's your favorite male singer? Black Entertainment 20
R Black Entertainment : wonderful singer comes back! Black Entertainment 1
T Black Entertainment : This new blind singer. Black Entertainment 0
kente417mojo Black Entertainment : Who is the best singer? Black Entertainment 17
Aaliyahmonet Black Entertainment : R&B Singer Gouges Out Eye After Suicide Attempt Black Entertainment 10
E Black Entertainment : Jeremy Holder Gospel singer Black Entertainment 1
P Black People : Motown Singer Of #1 Hit Single "War" Dies Black People Open Forum 0
F Black Entertainment : gospel singer Ann Nesby... Black Entertainment 1
Writeous1 Black People : Hoax at the Capitol - When Hollywood Meets Government Black People Open Forum 21
HODEE Black People : The government’s herd immunity plan is callous and dangerous Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Ventilator Supplier _ In New York _ They Could Fix the Incomplete Ones Sent to New York By the Government Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : America Is No Democracy Of The Republic Government!!! Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is is right to pay taxes to a corrupt government? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
OldSoul Black People : Government Paid Reparations For Italian Americans Who Were Lynched Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : To the president: a government class fought for the release of unsolved FBI civil rights case files African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberian journalists alarmed over government 'hostilities' Liberia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Cameroon : Jailed Cameroon writer who criticized government to be expelled - lawyer Cameroon 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Is Apple About to Accidentally Kill Government as Platform? Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A 'Forgotten History' Of How The U.S. Government Segregated America African American History Culture 0
Destee Namibia : Namibia's government considering seizing land from foreign and white owners Namibia 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5