Libya : The United States of Africa with Libya's Khadafy as president

uzoka

Sep 4, 2003
Australia
Occupation
writer
Peace,

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

- Willie Lynch

"It can give new hope and a sense of direction to the thousands behind prison walls and, in time, practically empty the prisons of those convicted for crimes for which the whites go free... Just to know that their parents are in, and actively a part of a great movement will give a new sense of worth and dignity. For the children of janitors, trash haulers, maids and parents in similar occupations will regard them with pride and in a new light. We are great if we are an active part of a great movement ."

- Dr Chancellor Williams

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Brother uzoka....you say all that to say what in reference to the topic of this thread?

How do we teach Black people about the ways and means of the Willie Lynch system and replace it with Dr. William's motivational sentiments? What is it that could give [us] new hope and a sense of direction?

Peace :spinstar:

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
The US of Africa revisited: Khadafy's Role

In an interesting side note to this discussion, Libya's Khadafy has recently been accused of financing West African wars. Here is a link to an article on this subject:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3544423.stm

This further details the need for Africa to only turn to Diasporic Africans (blacks) for help in improving its political, military, economic, and social structures.

uzoka

Sep 4, 2003
Australia
Occupation
writer
NNQueen, I hope this reply to your question posted quite some time ago finds you in the very best of health and spirits.

I'm hardly able to find the time to sit down to pause for thought and a few fresh intakes of air these days so please excuse my lack of a prompt reply; it was not for a lack of interest in your question but rather, as I said, a lack of time at home on my computer; neither did I come across it on my last visit, apologies.

So to answer your question, I posted the aforementioned quote by Lynch in order to both illustrate and represent the current psychological condition and drift of Africans worldwide in general and also to accentuate the fact that this is due to a deliberate proactive stratagem on the part of Europeans, the most recent of those groups of peoples looking to subjugate Africa and the African in respect of their own selfish gain.

I quoted the good Dr. Chancellor James Williams from his cornerstone book, The Destruction Of The Black Civilization in order to pick up on and underline some points scattered within my previously posted comments on a plan for a revival of sustained and widespread African prosperity.

Perhaps I should have posted the following comment from the same book that better says in a few sentences what I spent several pages trying to say.

I'm not completely sure whether Dr. Williams meant what he said quite in the context that I use his words now but I'd like to think the option for mass education via television by black owned and financed networks in order to change, develop and protect black thinking and behaviour as it relates to acheiving unity and gaining back our place at the table [without charity from people who in turn use it to bolster and therefore popularize their racist presuppositions and all out lies] crossed his mind.

All eyes are on the U.S and so it makes prudent sense that African-Americans or rather, Africans in the U.S would be the most likely to influence and effect some long term changes into perpetuity.

I know in this quote, Dr. Williams speak in a continental context but of course, we can also extend this fundamental precondition for survial to the African worldwide with his reference to 'the various language groups' representing both the continent and the diaspora and 'the nation', the African people in their totality.

A crucial pre-condition: There must be developed a sense of national community among the various language groups that make up the country. This is so important that it cannot be left to wishful thinking or chance. It must be programmed in such a way that a sense of brother-sisterhood, which is the nation itself, will develop naturally.
Or as stated by myself previously, Africans would develop a taste for it.
Programming, in the case of the human mind is acheived via repetition and this, as pointed out by Dr. Williams must be achieved en masse.

I know no better way to continuously reach people than television.
I doubt anyone would argue that television does not influence people's thinking and therefore behaviour.

Regards......

Oh by the way, let me also take this opportunity to say thank you to Destee for welcoming me back in another thread, although I do not know when I will next be able to post...till then, whenever that is, peace.

While residing within the square, to think outside the square is one thing but to physically reach the outside, it is fair to assume that one may have to journey the inside.

Emeka

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3718443.stm

Ok, if there were any doubts in some peoples minds as to whether Libyan President, Col. Muammar Gaddafi was or was not an enemy of Black Africans, I hope this settles the matter. Whilst I believe that Africans should settle their own affairs and not involve outsiders in any way, shape, or form; I just can't believe what this S.O.B is allowing to pass through his mouth! He calls Mr. Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast a "victim of 'adventure'" and insists that he (Gbagbo) "should be allowed to be allowed to get on with the job of resolving the crisis" that has gripped Ivory Coast for many years. WTF...is this nut case serious?!! If you've been paying attention to the current conflict in Ivory Coast between Gbagbo's government troops and rebel forces you'll know that this is a typical African war, were countless atrocities are been perpetrated by both government and rebel forces on innocent civilians. Now guess who is a major backer of Mr. Gbagbo and provides him with funds for money and arms, so that Gbagbo can continue to kill his own people? Yes...you guessed it, Mr. Gaddafi himself.

But the Ivory Coast comments aren’t what are pissing me off. It's what he says about the Sudan, which really makes my blood boil!!! He characterizes the atrocities--that is being currently carried out in Dafur by the Arab government, in northern Sudan on the Black Africans to the south--as a "tribal conflict". What is going on in the Sudan is genocide and slavery! How dare that b*stard degrade what is being perpetrated on Africans by Arabs--of which Gaddafi is one--as a "tribal" affair (with all the connotations that word conjures up in the minds of Westerners). However, he is right when he states that the "tribal conflict" has been going on for centuries, because the Arabs have been carrying out this kind of outrages for more than a millennia!

You know, I especially like it when he states that "A tribal conflict should not be taken to the UN Security Council," so that the millennia old hypocrisy and genocide which the Arabs have been playing on Africans will not be exposed. This guy is REALLY dangerous!!! As the article states, Gaddafi is currently trying to build an all African army called Censad (which will probably be made up of Blacks, but led by Arabs) so that he can "maintain peace on the continent." Yeah right...and rapper Ludacris is really the illegitimate son of Bill O'Reilly. Gaddafi chilling states that "If there is a tribal conflict Censad will resolve this problem." That to me is tantamount to his endorsing the extermination of Blacks on the African continent. Does anyone think that an Arab led organization will oppose an Arab country that is killing off Blacks on the African continent? Some how I just don't think so!!! Thanx.

P.S By the way both Ivory Coast and the Sudan are member countries of Censad. Oh, what a surprise!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : There is No Effective Constituency for Africa in the United States Black People Politics 3
Mad Skillz Black People : The United States plans to permanently station a U.S. Army brigade in Africa Black People Open Forum 1
MsVeraisblessed Black People : United States of Africa..Movie (to be out soon) Black People Open Forum 2
Therious Africa : AFRICAN UNION: PLANS TO MOVE CLOSER TO UNITED STATES OF AFRICA All Things Africa 8
B Black People : African Delegates Agree to Form "United States of Africa" Black People Open Forum 6
P Africa : United States: the new scramble for Africa All Things Africa 7
L Pan-Africanism : United States of Africa... Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African migration to the United States is the fastest-rising—in spite of Trump Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African languages are the fastest growing in the United States African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The History of Thanksgiving in the United States Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : california seeks exit from united states... Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Queen Offers To Restore British Rule Over United States Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : philippines-president-slams-united-states-killing-black-people Black People Politics 2
chuck African American History Culture : A Brief Note About Our History In The United States: African American History Culture 2
chuck Health and Wellness : Has Urban Life Become A Blessing Or A Curse For Black People In The United States?!? Black Health and Wellness 1
chuck Black People Politics : In Pursuit Of True Unity Among Black People In The United States: Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : What Shall We Do For Our Sakes In The United States? Black People Open Forum 7
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Jails / Prisons : The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 12
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : United States Code Released in XML Science and Technology 4
Destee Law Forum : The trouble with using police informants in the United States Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Black People Politics : North Korea 'combat posture to hit United States' Black People Politics 1
Destee Law Forum : Threatening the President of the United States - Class D Felony Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
river Black People Politics : Where in the World Will We be Safe if We Have to Leave the United States? Black People Politics 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ Black People Politics 31
Alex Lancer The Front Porch : Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) The Front Porch 0
OldSoul OldSoul : A Partial Listing of Negroes Lynched in the United States Since 1859 OldSoul 2
$$RICH$$ Black People : Independence Day (United States) Black People Open Forum 17
Destee Black People Politics : Job Opening November 2016 - President of the United States of America Black People Politics 28
E Black Authors : How to Support And Defend the United States Constitution Short Stories - Authors - Writing 11
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama Is A Poor Representation Of A Black Man Being President Of The United States Of Chief Elder Osiris 0
river Black Relationships : Would Any Kind of Poly Relationship Word in the United States? Black Relationships 18
Ankhur Black People : Post 9/11 slavery in the United States Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Has the president of the United States fulfilled his promises to the Black Community? Black People Politics 8
D Black People Politics : Jahari Kavi FOR PRESIDENT of the United States of America in 2012 Black People Politics 123
river Black People : Like Ain't No Terorists in the United States Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : UNITED STATES OF THE CONTINENT OF AFRIKA Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE UNITED STATES SOCIOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR TOWARD BLACK PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE PASSAGE. Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE UNITED STATES ARE DISRESPECTING THE RACE PROBLEM IN AMERICA !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Zulile Black People : Man, 108, Enslaved in United States Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THE LAST THING YOU NEED IS EXPER Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : United States Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Why America is Hated: A Worldview of the United States Black People Open Forum 14
D Black People : Light skin people in the United States make more money on average than dark skin Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Truth About The Black Situation In America United States, Thus The World Chief Elder Osiris 0
R Black Entertainment : Donald Trump called the Secretary of the United States a B_tch Black Entertainment 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A United States Of Afrika With A Divided Afrika Continent Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black People : The Most Educated Cities in the United States Black People Open Forum 1
T Black People Politics : First President of the United States? Black People Politics 1