Black Money Business Jobs : The Ultimate Black-Owned Online Business Holiday Gift Guide (U.S. Online Shops)

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
giftguide.jpg

You guys, I haven't worked this hard on a post since I made 200+ Amazing Black Bloggers, and that post took a solid two weeks.

With the holidays right around the corner, I have already started saving up for holiday shopping and I know that you are on the same page. This year, I am making it my goal to shop only Black-owned businesses for everyone on my gift list. Now some of you may be thinking, "shopping only Black-owned? Isn't that racist?" If that's what you are thinking, then you might want to reconsider your definition of racism. Most of the Black-owned businesses on my list are small businesses and/or family-owned businesses which means that the money I spend is more likely to circulate through our community, as oppose to shopping a larger, internationally-connected brand. Shopping small business means a better economy for us all.

Read more

http://www.quirkybrownlove.com/2015/11/ultimate-black-owned-business-holiday-guide.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
A Black Spirituality Religion : Black Roots Science- The Ultimate Goal Of The White Race Is To Kill God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
O Destee Network : Help spread the word (ultimate Black emPOWERment website) http://www.kingstreets.com Destee Network : 5
L Black People : WHat is the ultimate Freedom for the Afroamerican (the black man ,as you call it ) Black People Open Forum 4
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Ultimate Free Style Extreme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Life Skills: The Ultimate Education Of A People Black Education / Schools 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Trailers for all the Films Selected for This Season of ‘AfroPoP: The Ultimate Cultural Exchange’ Black Entertainment 0
103 ao kiji Black People : Ok yall know new years coming in, it is a time for new beginnings, a time for ultimate refinement Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Positive People : Make Yo Love and Not War: Ignore All With Miscommunication The Ultimate Unity Black People Doing Positive Things 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Ultimate Sacrifice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Life, Da Ultimate Drive-by Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow Marijuana Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Gloria Gaynor Part of Ultimate Dance Party Black People Open Forum 0
L Black People : THE ULTIMATE QUESTION... What does ownership actually mean??? Black People Open Forum 29
Metaverse Black Money Business Jobs : Tag Team Marketing: Is this the ULTIMATE ANSWER? Black Money Business Jobs 6
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : || THE ULTIMATE PSYCHIC FORUM GAME || Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Ultimate Blaze within Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Pleasing the God in His divine mission should be your ultimate aim. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : God Call Me To Be A Poet The Ultimate Blue Print Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : The Ultimate Test Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Beverage Drink Recipe : "ultimate orgasm" energy drink Food Discussion and Recipes 3
Isaiah THE ULTIMATE SAM COOKE WEBSITE... Honoring Black Ancestors 4
Isaiah Black Entertainment : THE ULTIMATE SAM COOKE WEBSITE... Black Entertainment 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : THE ULTIMATE POEM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
K Black Women : Ultimate Chick TV Show Black Women 9
D Black Poetry : Mama's Apology (the ultimate sacrifice) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : The Ultimate Strife... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
DIIMOND Black Poetry : Grim Reaper... Ultimate Collector!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
F Black Entertainment : ultimate album-what's yours Black Entertainment 0
D Black Poetry : TIME - The Ultimate Ruler of Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'African Gene Theory' Is a Myth, and It's Harming Black Men's Heart Health Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black On The Bottom Policies - Tariq Rasheed Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Feeling politically powerless, black Christians find more comfort in black church: study Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : THE BLACK SPARROW African American History Culture 2
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black female scientist at forefront of COVID-19 vaccine development Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joy Reid nails the difference between white and Black people after Capitol riots Black People Politics 4
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - playing with his toy Pets / Animals 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : America has an urgent need for Black doctors: 'It's hard to be what you can't imagine' Black Health and Wellness 0
One-Hundredd Black Entertainment : Jewels of Wisdom found in GTA 5's Black protagonist Franklin Clinton Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
Discerning Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy Black People Politics 14
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0