Black Money Business Jobs : The Ultimate Black-Owned Online Business Holiday Gift Guide (U.S. Online Shops)

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015

You guys, I haven't worked this hard on a post since I made 200+ Amazing Black Bloggers, and that post took a solid two weeks.

With the holidays right around the corner, I have already started saving up for holiday shopping and I know that you are on the same page. This year, I am making it my goal to shop only Black-owned businesses for everyone on my gift list. Now some of you may be thinking, "shopping only Black-owned? Isn't that racist?" If that's what you are thinking, then you might want to reconsider your definition of racism. Most of the Black-owned businesses on my list are small businesses and/or family-owned businesses which means that the money I spend is more likely to circulate through our community, as oppose to shopping a larger, internationally-connected brand. Shopping small business means a better economy for us all.

Read more

http://www.quirkybrownlove.com/2015/11/ultimate-black-owned-business-holiday-guide.html

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.