Black People : The Truth About Kwanzaa

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
In my humble opinion a leopard does not change his spots.....
this is absolutely true.....for an animal. men, on the other hand, are gods.
we have free will to change our stripes, spots, and anything else.
we imagine. we create what was not there before.

miles davis was my favorite artist. miles davis was also a lousy human being. i still enjoy his art.

so kerenga may well have been a criminal. he may be a bad person. kwanzaa is a beautiful creation.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
SisFine1952

that comment you quoted is my response to JFP's comment in this thread you know the one you decided according to you, you thought the ignore feature is great. i was asking james did malcolm x help kill panthers, abused so called black women and work for CIA. James mentioned malcolm x was a so called criminal before converting. I contend he wasn't the type of so called criminal your post highlights.
Eye know, bootie!

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
!Watch Who You Follow!

Initially, Ron Everett aided in the killing of Black Panthers and later was convicted of torturing Black women in his basement (with tactics he learned from the CIA). He was a Counter Intelligence Operative. Now he is a convicted felon.

Many know him as Ron Karenga, the founder of Kwanzaa. And Eye don't celebrate Kwanzaa for this very reason.

When WE build solidarity and unity it must be founded upon truth and integrity, not lies and deceit.

?Correct?

History is my forte' so calling out Ron Karenga (ie who changed his name, BTW) is not easy. If WE are going to accept consciousness as a way of life moving forward into the year 2021 ---we must not fear going down the rabbit hole.

Most AmeriKKKan holidays are (Pagan/Ancient Kmt) and Kwanzaa is no exception.

The celebration of this manufactured holiday is purely up to you; just know what you are embracing.

Let us celebrate "the Spirit of Black Pride" all year round. And if Kwanzaa provides light, love, and happiness to you and your family in this modern (ie. racist) civilization then go for it, yet be enlightened about what you accept spiritually!

Ron Everett
View attachment 22339

Ron Karenga
View attachment 22340
I celebrate Kwanzaa but I don't follow this fellow. The principles of Kwanzaa are in keeping with African principles I hold dear. Xmas is a pagan celebration derived from europeans my sworn enemies.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
I celebrate Kwanzaa but I don't follow this fellow. The principles of Kwanzaa are in keeping with African principles I hold dear. Xmas is a pagan celebration derived from europeans my sworn enemies.

I respect Africa because Eye know the motherland is the origin of ALL Wisdom, Thought, and Inner-Over-and Under (Standing). Yet Eye know my ansestors were born right here on American soil as native Americans...not Negro, Colored, or African American.

"The First Americans Were Africans" by Dr. David Imhotep

Smh, on this fellow, tho. IMHO it is like drinking the kool aid knowing Jim Jones was a pimp out for profit.

Pagan means follower of The Hermetic/Universal Laws --which Eye personally follow and makes me a pagan; because Eye Am Woke --otherwise, to everyone else who is not woke it's neither here not there!

The Secret Source
Page 117
By Maja Aoust & Adam Parfrey

shaka64

Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
this is absolutely true.....for an animal. men, on the other hand, are gods.
we have free will to change our stripes, spots, and anything else.
we imagine. we create what was not there before.

miles davis was my favorite artist. miles davis was also a lousy human being. i still enjoy his art.

so kerenga may well have been a criminal. he may be a bad person. kwanzaa is a beautiful creation.
Real Talk.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: