Black Spirituality Religion : The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008

I'm actually torn on this video - He did give the Europeans a knowledge of our ancient past and thus in a sense it could have been a punishment to him yet at the same time - I think had he not done that many of us in the Diaspora wouldn't have heard the information - nevertheless, this video gets interesting toward the end.

Peace

Ru2religious

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
I'm just going to go ahead and say it...I will put it out there that I would love to do a thorough one-to-one interview with this man, as I truly believe he has valuable information for US which he hides in coded language.

I'm actually torn on this video - He did give the Europeans a knowledge of our ancient past and thus in a sense it could have been a punishment to him yet at the same time - I think had he not done that many of us in the Diaspora wouldn't have heard the information - nevertheless, this video gets interesting toward the end.

Peace

Ru2religious

PurpleMoons

Apr 22, 2003
Wow!...

That is very sad and disappointing! Clearly the abuse and theft of the necklace is not a punishment, but an excuse to steal a very valuable historical artifact.

I understand why some of us would feel upset and disappointed by
Mr. Mutwa's decision to share the Ancient African man's knowledge. Many of us know the his-story of how things of vital sentimental importance to us are stolen, and reclaimed by those who twist history and truth to benefit their own agenda. But i can't help feeling that Mr. Mutwa chose a venue he thought would bring financial support to his Zulu people, as well as spread information and knowledge to many Africans all over the world.

It's one thing to be upset and disappointed by the actions of Mr. Mutwa's methods, but it's a whole other thang to torture him, then steal such a valuable Ancient artifact only to sale it to white men. That type of reasoning just don't make sense to me.

In other words, how is it they're truly angry at him for sharing information with white people, then turn right around and sale his historical necklace to white people? Isn't that the same as the "kettle calling the pot black?"

What i don't understand is how he wasn't suspicious of this stalker man. He has so much knowledge of history and how envy and greed plays a significant part in it. Yet, he wasn't prepared for what was ahead?

I still hope he gets his necklace back. And for those who stole it from him, May they reap the balance of Maat!

:heart:

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace

Without seeing the video yet i can already smell a beast lurking in the shadows hiding his/their hands and at the same time hiding the necklace in his/their pockets.........

The "beast" has never been accused of being Intelligent, but most religions would have to agree, as it states in their respective books that the serpent is crafty!

He feels that they have gotten to a point where they no longer need brother mutwa anymore, or they are seeking to furthur divide his/our people furthur with the stealing of the necklace by one of our own while they are the one's who put the thief up to it as they peak from afar.

As it goes in most mob flicks, the first one to offer you help is the guilty party!

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
They've been throwing the proverbial rock for many moons now; I hate that we haven't learned to STOP revealing pertinent information that we already know they take and use against us. This isn't a new lesson. We live in an age where this is becoming notoriously popular in the name of "love".

I don't understand either how he'd be able to forecast to them that bringing harm to him would bring them certain death within a short time but wouldn't be able to forecast that they were headed his way to commit this heinous crime in the first place. It doesn't make sense. Despite, I still strive to talk to him before he leaves this plane to see what he has to truly say to BLACK people without the "bright lights" there shining in distraction.

peace

Without seeing the video yet i can already smell a beast lurking in the shadows hiding his/their hands and at the same time hiding the necklace in his/their pockets.........

The "beast" has never been accused of being Intelligent, but most religions would have to agree, as it states in their respective books that the serpent is crafty!

He feels that they have gotten to a point where they no longer need brother mutwa anymore, or they are seeking to furthur divide his/our people furthur with the stealing of the necklace by one of our own while they are the one's who put the thief up to it as they peak from afar.

As it goes in most mob flicks, the first one to offer you help is the guilty party!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW DID CHRISTIANS TORTURE OTHER PEOPLE? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Eritrea : Sound of Torture in Eritrea Eritrea 2
Kemetstry Black People : MENTALLY HANDICAPPED WORKER ENSLAVED AND TORTURE 4 YEARS Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Chicago police torture victims receive $5.5 million in Reparations Black People Doing Positive Things 1
SeekingMaat Pan Africanism : Britian apologies to Mau Mau over torture African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Whistleblower John Kiriakou: For Embracing Torture, John Brennan a "Terrible Choice to Lead the CIA" Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Bush Era Torture Expert, Appointed to Mental Asssitance for Military Families (???) Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Ex-Chicago cop convicted of lying about torture Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : torture charged, Chicago Police chief found guilty of perjury, AT LAST!!!!! Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black People : Chicago Police Torture Victims Split $19.8 Mil. Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : Whites Apologetic for W.Va. Torture Case Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Details emerge in W. Va. torture case Black People Open Forum 7
HODEE Black People : Torture Bill States Non-Allegiance To Bush Is Terrorism Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : chinese water torture....con-clue-zon Khasm13 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : chinese water torture....part 1 Khasm13 10
E Black Poetry : Torture Chamber Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan Sharman, Credo Mutwa Chief Elder Osiris 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : Great Zulu Shaman and Elder Credo Mutwa on Reptilians Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
G South Africa : Meatsaience & Others- DAVID ICKE & Zulu Shaman / South African Elder CREDO MUTWA South Africa 0
G South Africa : DAVID ICKE & Zulu Shaman/South African Elder CREDO MUTWA together on News 4 the Soul South Africa 0
OmowaleX Black Spirituality Religion : CREDO MUTWA Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
L Black Poetry : Ghetto Credo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7