Yemoja'sGoddess

Banned
Feb 14, 2007

Hamma

Aug 3, 2005
Auckland,NZ
Occupation
self-employed
Tried these. Be careful. Many are steeped in Pagan Hinduism. They require you to chant funny names, and pay homage to deities from hinduism etc. I have a theory on the Lotus position and hand signs. But that's another story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black People Politics : COVID-19 pushes Zuckerberg to third world’s richest Black People Politics 0
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : third-confederate-statue-removed-in new-orleans Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Europe is the creation of the Third World Black People Politics 47
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama Tells '60 Minutes' He Could Win a Third Term, Says Trump Won't Win Black People Politics 5
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win Black People Politics 0
EG11 Black Spirituality Religion : Should I activate my third eye?! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
EG11 The Front Porch : Third eye activation, melanated people The Front Porch 2
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Third Coast Kings - West Grand Boulevard Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : One-third of Africans have entered middle class Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Immortal Technique; The Third World Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to send African migrants to third country Black People Politics 44
L The Front Porch : BRAIN SLAVERY IN JEWISH/NEGRO THIRD WORLD COUNTRY The Front Porch 8
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black Men : Professor Scobie/ Third part of the Elders of Historical Truth Black Men 0
Ankhur Black People : All the more Reason for a Third party that represents Our Interests Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Third Eye Christian Study Group 27
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Third Heaven Christian Study Group 9
howardtsu Black Poetry : Her Third Party Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Black People : A Time and A Season; The Making of a Third World Country Black People Open Forum 0
SeekingMaat Quiet Poetry Lounge : The twenty third day of August Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
G Black Spirituality Religion : MY THIRD IS SOPDET MY SEAT IS PURE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
1poetsought Black Poetry : Incarceration of the Third Kind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : THE THIRD COMMANDMENT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : My words true and like third avenue thugs they wild out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Sha'iyn Black Poetry : Rollercoaster (my third addition to destee.com) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Entertainment : jennifer hudson third black woman on the cover of vogue Black Entertainment 2
A Black Entertainment : A third sequel series to ROOTS Black Entertainment 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black people are Unable to ascend Beyond The Third Dimension Level Of consciousne Chief Elder Osiris 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Intensity Of Not Accepting The Third Dimension Illusional Reality Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Pan Africanism : SA's Mbeki rules out third term African American History Culture 0
PatriceCQueen Black Poetry : Three To The Third Power Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
PatriceCQueen Black Poetry : Three To The Third Power Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black People : Awakening the third eye Black People Open Forum 9
P Ghana : Comparing the development of "third world" countries: Ghana & Malaysia Ghana 0
MANASIAC Black People : THe Third and Final Debate Black People Open Forum 4
river Black Short Stories : Trauma Part the Third Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MY wordz .....third world order Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Poetry : The third Day of Kwanzaa UJIMA! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : the third time is a charm...(for Jules) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Third Eye Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
alyce Black Poetry : She Reads From The Third Book Of Javan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : When Eye Heard The News... Honoring Black Ancestors 3
HODEE Black People : ME.. EYE .. SEE Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Scientists find mystery inside the ominous ‘Eye of Africa’ All Things Africa 0
Al D Africa : Keeping an eye on Africa All Things Africa 0
IFE Health and Wellness : Eye checkup Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : There Is More to a Rainbow than Meets the Eye Science and Technology 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was St. Luke an eye doctor that was blind himself? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St Luke was a mythological Eye doctor (Ophthalmologist) AACOOLDRE 0