Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments & the links with Egyptian Laws

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS : And their links with Egyptian law

By Andre Austin

The goal of an Egyptian seeking justice was to get a gold chain symbolizing truth or a gold coin for a boat ride in heaven. You get no free rides below or above. You see nobody overturn the law but Paul and he’s in danger of violation #21 of the sodomy code section Justice when he allowed himself as a slave submitting to everything (Titus 2:9) to his Master Domitian to be sodomized. Jesus brother James was right on the Law setting you free.

1. I have not done iniquity

2. I have not robbed with violence

3. I have not done violence to any man

4. I have not committed theft

5. I have slain neither man or woman

6. I have not made light the bushel

7. I have not acted deceitfully

8. I have not purloined the things which belong to God

9. I have not uttered falsehood

10. I have not carried off goods by force

11. I have not uttered vile (or evil) words

12. I have not carried off food by force

13. I have not acted deceitfully

14. I have not lost my temper and become angry (see also #25)

15. I have invaded no man’s land

16. I have not slaughtered animals which are the possession of God

17. I have not laid waste the lands which have been ploughed

18. I have not pried into matters to make mischief

19. I have not set my mouth in motion against ant man

20. I have not given way to wrath without due cause

21. I have not committed fornication, and I have not committed Sodomy. (The Christians were extremely vulnerable in the last area here because of the gnostic Christians charges of Jesus homosexuality and making eunuchs out of young men. This would explain why they have been so hostile in this area).

22. I have not polluted myself

23. I have not lain with the wife of a man

24. I have made any man to be afraid.

25. I have not made my speech to burn with anger. (The Egyptians hated for men to have a hot-heart. This is consistent with the theme of Rev 3:15 of not letting your deeds be Hot or Cold. see 2 Cor 11:28-29 & Matthew 24:12).

26. I have not made myself deaf unto the words of right and truth (Tefnut/Maat).

27. I have not made another person weep

28. I have not uttered blasphemies

29. I have not acted with violence

30. I have not acted without due consideration

31. I have not pierced my skin or vengeance on the God

32. I have not multiplied my speech beyond what should be said.

33. I have not committed fraud or looked upon evil

34. I have not uttered curses against the King

35. I have not fouled running water

36. I have not exalted my speech

37. I have not uttered curses against God

38. I have not behaved with insolence

39. I have not been guilty of favoritism

40. I have not increased my wealth except by means of such things as are mine own possessions.

41. I have not uttered curses against that which belongeth to god and is with me.

42. I have not thought scorn of the god of the city.

Compare these principles with the ten commandments, the fundamental ethical doctrine of Moses thought who was schooled in all the wisdom of the ancient Egyptians (Acts 7:22.

If you were able to convince a judge in an Egyptian court you were not guilty of any of these 42 admonitions of Maat or negative confessions the Chief Judge would give you an image of truth from a golden chain. It was the duty of “The Thirty” to give the golden chain to the winner (Diodorus book 1:75). The thirty were a college of high officials apparently made into a pun of thirty sayings for the OT court (Proverbs 22:17-29).

Notes:

If you were a resurrected soul you would need a gold coin for a boat ride through the fire of the underworld to the sky in heaven. The boat was made of gold to protect you from the fire. Likewise the boat nicknamed Noah #2 protects you from the similar fire of Sodom (Luke 17: 26-37). Speaking of fire may relate to the native Egyptian Prometheus’s fire and Noah’s flood as the Nile’s leak. Luke 17 relates Noah’s flood to an Eagle/Vulture. Diodorus Book 1:19 reports the similar theme of Noah/Nile’s flood (see my essay Noah’s ark Niles flood).

The ferry man needed eyes to look backwards and forward as he took you on the boat ride to heaven. “The Egyptian believed that the gates of morning (sun eye) and evening (moon eye)were guarded by lion-guards both the living and the dead, and to keep evil spirits and fleshly foes from entering into the gates to do harm to those inside them” (The Gods of the Egyptians Volume 2. P.361 By E.A. Wallis Budge). Plutarch reports a similar story: “They (Egyptians hold the Lion in honor, and they adorn the doorways of their shrines with gaping lion heads, because the Nile overflows” p91.

Tefnut (aka Maat 7 Heat of Heaven) was connected with other lioness goddesses as the Eye of Ra. The ferryman would very well take the gold coin refined in fire (Rev 3:18) by the heat of heaven (Tefnut) and would seek out good eyesight from Tefnut’s spit as (lukewarm Rev 3:16).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : World's Oldest Stone Tablet Containing Ten Commandments Up for Auction Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments monument must come down Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ten Commandments of (Rational) Debate Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheists unveil Fla monument near Ten Commandments Atheist Study Group 35
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: The Persuasions, Ten Commandments of Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
G Chief Elder Osiris : THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, THE COMMAND OF THE HUMAN BEING, AND NOT GOD Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments AACOOLDRE 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : The Ten Indian Commandments Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
C Black People : I Have Shared Information That Is Qualified To Save Black Afrikans Ten Thousand Time Over If Only Adhered Too !!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Architect that made St. Paul: the top ten list AACOOLDRE 0
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Ten Best Lies of Black History w/References African American History Culture 7
Liberty Black People : The Ten Biggest Problems Facing African-Americans Today Black People Open Forum 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top Ten Anti-Semetic remarks in the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
anAfrican Computers - Software Hardware : Win Ten Tin-foil hat needed? Science and Technology 0
OldSoul OldSoul : THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY Ten Point Platform & Program OldSoul 1
shaka64 Black Entertainment : soul top ten hits 1982 the year I graduated high school Black Entertainment 3
RAPTOR Black People : Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich and Corporations Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top ten Satires in the New Testament AACOOLDRE 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Ten Steps You Can Take Right Now Against Internet Surveillance Science and Technology 8
firstscribe Black People : The truth about white ‘people’—ten obvious observations Black People Open Forum 64
C Black People : Ten former “Idol” contestants have sued, alleging racial bia Black People Open Forum 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Top Ten Things Black America Will Have To Show For 8 Years of President Obama" by Bruce A Dixon Black People Politics 50
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Ten% Jews Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People : Autistic Brotha Gets Ten Years for Assaulting the Police Black People Open Forum 1
Feather Black Relationships : Top Ten Things "Not To Do" In Your Relationship Black Relationships 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TEN REASONS WHY EGYPT IS SOURCE OF CHRISTANITY AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top ten Books by females AACOOLDRE 5
A Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You’re a Zealous Pagan Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 117
N Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DRE'S TOP TEN R&B MALE/FEMALE SONGS AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TOP TEN FEMALE/MALE RAP SONGS AACOOLDRE 10
river Destee Network : Join My Affiliate Program Earn Ten Percent Destee Network : 0
baller Black Poetry : (it seems like) Ten Thousand Years Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
river Black People : Ten Strategies for Overcoming Racism Black People Open Forum 3
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
O Black Sports : TOP TEN NBA TEAMS NEVER TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP Black Sports 11
HODEE Black People : I was a ten pounder Black People Open Forum 4
D Black People : FBI.com-Ten Most Wanted Black People Open Forum 2
G Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People : TEN MILLION DEAD?SLAVERY, HOLLYWOOD, & GENOCIDE IN CENTRAL AFRICA Black People Open Forum 0
K Black Poetry : Ten Breaths of Comfort. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Relationships : The Top Ten Myths of Marriage Black Relationships 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : The Ten Precepts of Religious Detoxification Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
B Black Entertainment : Brian Mcknight "Ten" Black Entertainment 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 11 - The Ten Stages Of Initiation Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
M Black Entertainment : Best Top Ten Black Entertainment 2
P Black People : TEN POINT PROGRAM Black People Open Forum 19