Omowale Jabali : The Spiritual Divide

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
In the presidential debate tonight Barack Obama was forced to openly renounce his endorsement from Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Unfortunately, I saw this coming. A conservative website Daily KOS has been on the Obama campaign for some time now, circulating the picture of Obama in Somali attire and trying to brand him as a racist, Muslim extremist and anti-semite. They will now have leverage to have him renounce his home church in Chicago.

I know some will continue with the "Illuminati" conspiracy theories against Obama and it seems that the attacks are coming from all sides.

As I have said repeatedly, the worst is yet to come.

We need to come together, the best we can, because the one thing the democratic party is most resistant to is us addressing the reality of liberal white racism (i'm not speaking of white supremacy ingeneral, but how it specifically manifest as a political ideology of domination and hegemony), and as they back Obama into a corner, John McCain will use this as an opportunity to sweep into office.

The Dixiecrats have done us again.

Desert Storm

Mar 31, 2001
I saw a cartoon in the newspaper, with hillary and obama having a debate and mcCain was the turtle crossing the finish line, like in the tortus and hare.

This is too deep. Me and my mom were talking about this the other night about liberal white racism and all the formats it comes in and who it benefits. This is kinda scary.

Now Mcain isn't the one who's agenda is for enslavement or something along that line is it? I was hearing stuff hear and there along those lines and some clauses that are in the declaration of independence.

Anywayz, how crazy is this madness?:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:car:

Desert Storm

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I have to be careful here...

Desert Storm said:
I saw a cartoon in the newspaper, with hillary and obama having a debate and mcCain was the turtle crossing the finish line, like in the tortus and hare.

This is too deep. Me and my mom were talking about this the other night about liberal white racism and all the formats it comes in and who it benefits. This is kinda scary.

Now Mcain isn't the one who's agenda is for enslavement or something along that line is it? I was hearing stuff hear and there along those lines and some clauses that are in the declaration of independence.

Anywayz, how crazy is this madness?:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:car:

Desert Storm

Because I have, in the past had some folks equate with with the republicans, but I am not in the same vein as Shelby Steele or Larry Elder.

I ALWAYS go back to Malcolm X. ALWAYS. The "Ballot or the Bullet" and the "End of White World Supremacy".

In both instances, he speaks about the Dixiecrats. That is the racist wing of the Democratic party.

So, John McCain and the Republicans have their agenda, but I find, according to my own experience, that the "white liberals" of the Democratic Party have us "politically enslaved" and have the most to lose if we withdrew from their Party. If we became politically independent. We are in such large numbers they could never again regain a seat in the white house.

This is why they fight so hard inside to combat any discussion of racism AND zionism. Because this is the other side of the coin. The proof is in how they are manipulating Obama. The "jewish question". This is what they use against Farrakhan and Jesse. This is how they distort Dr. King. "Oh, my parents were jews who marched with Blacks in alabama". If you don't go along with the liberal agenda you are automatically a racist, reverse racist, anti-semite, etc.

And some of our leaders sacrifice us (14% of the us population) to appease zionist jews (2% of the US population) andequate us with Muslim "extremists" (Muslim 1% of US population), so we get mixed in this muslim/jewish conflict which at most only represents 3% of the US population.

The thing here is why do 3% of the US population influence who we are, we we align ourselves with, who is our leadership when we outnumber them by 11%, and then still gotta deal with the asians, whites and latinos?

Our loyalties are divided by too many "special interest" and this Obama knows and he himself uses coded language by speaking against "special interests" without being specific but he is speaking to US.

We have just been so conditioned not to trust each other, to slander and character assassinate each other "we ain't hearing that".

People say he don't speak to black issues but the debate among whites is that this is what their fear most. Obama being "too black and too strong".

The side of this is at the same time, they are tearing the Democratic party apart. The stronger Obama gets the more democrats will be heading to the Republicans. Inside they are now claiming McCain ahead of Obama in national polls. This is not true but there are not enough of us to counteract their lies. And the few of us that attempt to are discredited and banned.

Again, I say, the worst is yet to come.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Another example...

omowalejabali said:
Because I have, in the past had some folks equate with with the republicans, but I am not in the same vein as Shelby Steele or Larry Elder.

I ALWAYS go back to Malcolm X. ALWAYS. The "Ballot or the Bullet" and the "End of White World Supremacy".

In both instances, eh speaks about the Dixiecrats. That is the racist wing of the Democratic party.

So, John McCain and the Republicans have their agenda, but I find, according to my own experience, that the "white liberals" of the Democratic Party have us "politically enslaved" and have the most to lose if we withdrew from their Party. If we became politically independent. We are in such large numbers they could never again regain a seat in the white house.

This is why they fight so hard inside to combat any discussion of racism AND zionism. Because this is the other side of the coin. The proof is in how they are manipulating Obama. The "jewish question". This is what they use against Farrakhan and Jesse. This is how they distort Dr. King. "Oh, my parents were jews who marched with Blacks in alabama". If you don't go along with the liberal agenda you are automatically a racist, reverse racist, anti-semite, etc.

And some of our leaders sacrifice us (14% of the us population) to appease zionist jews (2% of the US population) andequate us with Muslim "extremists" (Muslim 1% of US population), so we get mixed in this muslim/jewish conflict which at most only represents 3% of the US population.

The thing here is why do 3% of the US population influence who we are, we we align ourselves with, who is our leadership when we outnumber them by 11%, and then still gotta deal with the asians, whites and latinos?

Our loyalties are divided by too many "special interest" and this Obama knows and he himself uses coded language by speaking against "special interests" without being specific but he is speaking to US.

We have just been so conditioned not to trust each other, to slander and character assassinate each other "we ain't hearing that".

People say he don't speak to black issues but the debate among whites is that this is what their fear most. Obama being "too black and too strong".

The side of this is at the same time, they are tearing the Democratic party apart. The stronger Obama gets the more democrats will be heading to the Republicans. Inside they are now claiming McCain ahead of Obama in national polls. This is not true but there are not enough of us to counteract their lies. And the few of us that attempt to are discredited and banned.

Again, I say, the worst is yet to come.

Watch closely what is happening in Detroit with KWAME Kilpatrick.

Why is he being targeted now?

African name. Hip Hop Conscious. Too black for the Democratic Party.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Obama's Church

I want to be clear about something.

The next move on Obama is attacking his relationship to his Church in Chicago.

He is being called a Black racist for belonging to a Black church which professes a Black values system.

I don't know if you can access this but it's one example.

THE FARRAKHAN INCIDENT

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/practicallyperfect/CpSj

The second post deals with my "banning" from democrats.org

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/PaleRider/CpC4

They have intensified attacks on Barack Obama and Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright of Obama's church.

Sadly enought, they also have been using the words of Tavis Smiley as basis of their arguments, even though Farrakhan was one of Tavis Simley's Union panelists and has been often a keynote speaker.

One more point....the timing of the IRS investigation of Obama's church. It's all a "set-up".

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: