Baltimore, MD
Occupation
Praising The Lord
beautiful... aqueenpassing, your words lift my heart with pride..wonderful poet
Peace

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
and you express yourself so well. THANK YOU for allowing this river to flow...to burst forward with the pride of a nation filled to over flowing with THE SOUL OF A BLACK WOMAN. i bow before you, my QUEEN.

aqueenpassing

Nov 27, 2002
Calif/will be in Atlanta summer 2003
Occupation
Construction/ Project Asst
Khasm13 - Thank you so much for taking the time to read my work and to visit the site... Blessing to you :thanks:

baller - And thank you kind Sir.... Blessings and peace be with you

Bluewater - Thank you so much for your hugs and support I appreicate you taking the time to read my work

AqueenPassing

:wave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : It Is All About The Soul Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
cherryblossom Black People : Black Brewing Company: "Imported From The Soul" Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Black Preacher Against Neo Soul Artists-SMDH! Black People Open Forum 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Tis Black Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Entertainment : 2007 Black Heritage Festival/Soul-Patrol Convention in Philadelphia Black Entertainment 1
Isaiah African American History Culture : ORIGINS OF SOUL FOOD IN BLACK URBAN IDENTITY... African American History Culture 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Black Soul of Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 32
P Black Poetry : Soul On Ice - An Epic Poem of Black Youth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Poetry : Straight From The Soul, Deep (aka More Black Man Speakings) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Brown Soul Sista Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Fox Soul Cancels Farrakhan Fourth of July Speech After Outrage From ADL, Tapper Black People Open Forum 9
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Dis-integration of the soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
OldSoul Black People : Soul Murder - This is painful - not for children or childish minds Black People Open Forum 0
TotalView Black Poetry : soul communicating Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Queen's soul doing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : Satans' attack on The Born Identity of a Soul Islam Study Group 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Soul perfection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : THE QUEEN OF SOUL IS ILL Black Entertainment 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Soul Embodies You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black Poetry : The Soul of a Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Video / Audio : Stone Soul Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Queenie Black People Politics : The Soul of the Democratic Party Black People Politics 108
T Black Muslims : Siyaam (i.e. fasting)..The Soul and Sole reason Islam Study Group 0
shaka64 Black People : Philadelphia soul singer Billy Paul died at the age of 81 Sunday morning, according to his manager. Black People Open Forum 2
T Black Muslims : The origin of The Soul Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Name That Tune 70's Classical Soul Black Entertainment 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 9 Tastiest Soul Food Spots in the U.S. Food Discussion and Recipes 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : Soul Whisperer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
chuck Black People : Body And Soul: (Movie) Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Charles Earland - Journey Of The Soul Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
S Black People : man we were beautiful! : Soul Power (The Greatest Music Festival, 1974) Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Ramadan: Purification for the Soul Islam Study Group 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : What is soul? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Billy Preston: My Soul Is A Witness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : soul top ten hits 1982 the year I graduated high school Black Entertainment 3
HODEE Black Poetry : DARK SOUL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Khasm13 The Montclairs - Do I Stand a Chance - 1972 [Soul] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 Fairchange - Let Me Be Good [Valley Steel] Rare Deep Soul Chuck Corby Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: JAMES BROWN Soul Train 1974 Papa Don't Take No Mess/My Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Relationships : Female Best Friends in United Kingdom Soul Style Black Relationships 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Travel : 4-Day Weekend Getaway: Soul Traveling Black Travel 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mandela death prompts soul-searching among 'coloureds' in racial limbo Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH - The Young Messiah Gladys KNIGHT, EMPRESS OF SOUL, Audio Video Web Conferencing 0