Khasm13 : the sky is an eternal sea of darkness without the sun...

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
i adjust my eyes
took a look at the missing sky
where could it have gone
oh my oh my
not even the remnants
of the skies decendants
are left for me to gaze upon
the wind brushes my cheek
calm
my pulsating heart longs for dawn
word is bond
the light that i search for
has flicked from on
to off
i fly to the brightness
like a moth
everybody loves the sunshine
cause without the sunshine your lost
and things can get tragic like faust

i tire of looking at this endless sea
so i smoke a ble and jump in the sea
to see where it will take me
so much darkness in this geography
my body spins in the changing currents
so much so i thought of health insurance
the force of sea gave me no assurance
that i would ever break free
withouth the light
things in the dark can get dastardly
swirling round and round in this gigantic dark pool
where is the sun
i miss his daily rule....

ignorance is darkness
there is no way to chart this
as actuality
it's a medaphor
for your 3rd eye to see
don't let ignorance
take you under his wing
where the lost souls sing
cause much sadness and woe
does this durdy demi-god bring
merciless like ming
is this savage soul scorcher
common sense lost ta
the foster
and cause of
the lowly no goodnik beast
but its never to late
to grant your own release...

Cindy

Mar 23, 2001
When the sun sets

And the mind closed
Refuses new things
Perspectives are twisted
And the sea of darkness
Envelopes the mind
Don't let the fog take over
That mist that hangs above
Dark water
Swim
Swim for dear life
And when you surface
You will see
All is right with the world
Open up
And listen without judgment
For he that judges has not listened
Fully
To a heart.
:heart:
Hi, K... I had to do it. :)
Wishing nuthin' but sunshine this year through...
~Cindy~

gempis

May 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
Occupation
strength coach
wow, so many profound lines in this piece, Khasm. peace brotha, I am feelin you mightily

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : RIP, sky hook....... Black Sports 0
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : A LONDON PHENOMENON - RED OCTOBER SKY YESTERDAY... Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black Entertainment : A Ribbon In The Sky Black Entertainment 0
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Did the "Great White Sky Daddy" Lose His Way? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Jay Dot Logan The Front Porch : New Member. Brightest star in DESTEE sky The Front Porch 11
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Spoken Word : Sky High Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
legit-writer Black People : The Colour of A Cloudy Sky at Night Black People Open Forum 2
macoo Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky Islam Study Group 38
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Notoroius B.I.G. - Sky's The Limit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Groove Theory - Keep Tryin' ft. Sky Larrieux Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Earth, Wind and Fire, Keep Your Head to the Sky Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Freddie Hubbard, Sky Dive Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sade - The Moon and the Sky Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : Freddie Hubbard; Sky Dive Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
TotalView Black Haiku : finding sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Amnat77 Black People : Pakistan 'Osama Revenge' Bombings Kill 80 Sky News Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : Are You Seeing Chemtrails in the Sky? Black People Open Forum 12
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : flyin hi in the brooklyn sky Black Entertainment 0
S Black Entertainment : Sky can you feel me... Black Entertainment 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A Vision in the Night Sky Christian Study Group 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : ( Sky da limit ) collabration of $$RICH$$ & MzBlkAngel2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Zulile Black Entertainment : My Secret Sky Black Entertainment 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : i saw the white boy fly in the sky..... Black People Open Forum 9
P Black People : The Glory of Nut (Night Sky Heralds Great Activity) Black People Open Forum 0
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : The sky never changes, just the people beneath it Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
D African American History Culture : Black Masters of the Sky in Aviation African American History Culture 0
S Black Poetry : To Touch The Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
J Black Poetry : " mics in the sky " Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Isaiah Black People : LIL MAMA KEEP YOUR HEAD TO THE SKY... Black People Open Forum 14
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took the Time to Notice that Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black People : OWiee GeorgeBenson "'give me the night""plus soft afternoon Sunny sky ..! Black People Open Forum 2
M Black Poetry : This harmony gets like army jets fly through the sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Entertainment : NORE "Oye Mi Canto " feat. Nina Sky Black Entertainment 3
T Black Spirituality Religion : the sky Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
L Black Poetry : October Sky (Inspired by Blair of the Urban Folk Collective) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A Black Poetry : Sky's Changed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
HODEE Black People : Why are all the Stars only in the sky! Black People Open Forum 1
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Under the sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MANASIAC Black Poetry : Money Falling From The Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Vancouver Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Kiss The Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Khasm13 Khasm13 : open eyes sees the sky Khasm13 10
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
blakverb Black Poetry : the sky is bloodshot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
N Black Poetry : Hands Against The Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
H Black Poetry : VANILLA sky ( the reason why ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
T Black Poetry : the sky rains rose petals* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12