destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Everyone,

We are going to experience major downtime over the weekend, beginning in the morning, Saturday @ 12:00 am EDT and ending Sunday morning @ 6 am EDT.

I apologize for this inconvenience but it can't be avoided. I am trying to set up a shelter for us. If I'm successful, it will be located at http://destee.org/forums. Please bookmark this address so you'll have it after we go down. You'll need to register at the shelter and can just hang out and talk, flow, etc., if you find yourself going through withdrawal symptoms :cry:

Like our previous shelter experience, it will simply be a place where we can hang out until this time passes. None of the posts there will be saved.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience.

Here's that IP address again:

http://destee.org/forums

You're more than welcome to post your comments, questions or concerns in this thread.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry ... The Shelter is just a place for us to hang out while we can't access our real home. It will only be a discussion forum, no chat. I'm in the processing of establishing it now and am hoping it will be available in the next 3 hours or so. You can get there by clicking this link >>>> http://destee.org/forums

If you go to that link right now, it brings up a coming soon message, but in about 3 hours, that won't be the case ... I'm hoping.

Bishop ... You'll need to bring any space heaters that you have, or perhaps an extra fan or air conditioner, depending on the temperature in your sleeping space! We may have to bunk 3 to a bed during this time ... so choose your partners carefully! :D

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Bishop ... please do bring the oreos, I got the koolaid and sugar!

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
can i fly around there and get extreme ?
can i whisper the sweetest dream ?
well anyway sounds great i won't be late !
thankz 4 da info Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Bishop ... is that offer still open? :wink:

$$RICH$$ ... since there are not any Moderators in the shelter, I think you could get away with almost anything :wink:

Sherykah ... I see you there! ---- 'Rykah, I think we are standing in need of prayer Sis! Would you mind leading us ... One Mo' Again ... :)

The Shelter Is Open! - Click Here!

Destee

DIIMOND

Sep 26, 2002
I'm new to this wonderful family, Destee and thanks for making me feel at home here in this poetic palace.... thankx for the info about the shelter!!!! I'll be there
1 Love....

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
DIIMOND ... Please know that we are so glad you joined us Gurl! :wave:

You are most certainly at home! :heart: Poetic Palace ??!! :D

I'm just sorry that I couldn't give the Family more notice. Then again, I'm thanking God that I had this much notice to give. Thanking God for all things. Thanking God for DIIMOND! :D

See you in the shelter!

Destee
Shelter Link >>>>> http://destee.org/forums

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.