going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Except for the bacon, Eye agree that brussel sprouts have great nutritional value. Personally, eye fry a mean pan of brussel sprouts w/onions-garlic-bell peppers. Eye first par boil the brussel sprouts at high temp to maintain their nutrients and then fry with the tasty aforementioned additives. What eye love most about this veggie is its cruciferous effects.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Eye don't care much for bacon (eg. at all) -- yet eye can fry a mean pan of brussel sprouts w/onions-garlic-bell peppers. What eye love most about this veggie is its cruciferous effects.

Good for you ... Exactly, which is why I refer to brussel sprouts as little miniature cabbages, they are simple delicious, with or without bacon ...

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
They are indeed little miniature cabbages --kinda bitter, though. Yet boiling takes that bitterness away to some degree.

Thx for posting about one of my favorite veggies...!

Good for you ... Exactly, which is why I refer to brussel sprouts as little miniature cabbages, they are simple delicious, with or without bacon ...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

yvw Fine1952, just know, you aren't alone, I truly love 'em:)

They are indeed little miniature cabbages --kinda bitter, though. Yet boiling takes that bitterness away to some degree.

Thx for posting about one of my favorite veggies...!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The Best Way to Eat Brussels Sprouts: The Only Recipe You Need

... Sautéeing is a method that’s perfect for any time of year; this recipe is light and full of flavor, thanks to the added bacon, onions, and secret ingredient of fresh lemon juice to add a little acidity and put freshness back into each bite. Once you’ve got the ingredients and general process down, it’s also really difficult to mess up this dish — so feel free to get creative; add red pepper flakes, drizzle balsamic glaze over the top … whatever floats your boat.

Ingredients: ...

http://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/best-way-eat-brussels-sprouts-recipe.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo

Brussels sprouts | Nikelle Murphy/Culture Cheat Sheet

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.