Black Christians : THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST is TODAY—OCTOBER 17

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST is TODAY—OCTOBER 17

OCTOBER MOON of OCTOBER 17

I’ve written about this extensively in the past years and hope to link my past writings and research on this incredible and paramount day. And as I have also stressed continually, without the consideration of the actual STAR OF BETHLEHEM that marks the birth and journey of Jesus Christ on earth, no history on this earth can be confirmed to perfection. It would be this awe-inspiring star that I used to develop the Biblical timelines and compare and contrast to the secular timelines and histories and confirm so dark and hidden truths, and this would absolutely include this amazing revelation of the actual day that Jesus Christ was born, crucified and resurrected. So I will briefly list some details that I have outlined in depth in my previous publications and hope to share much more about this miraculous day.

Contrary to our holiday here in America during Spring Break, this would not be the time that Jesus Christ was crucified. Even though there has been some planetarium shows that do mention that the birth of Christ was in fact during the spring time, however, they also present a lot of confusion amidst the truth, and furthermore, no church that I have attended has ever professed the truth that is in the Holy Bible. Even though the Bible was ‘sealed’ by the prophets at times, however, today all of the mysteries of the Bible have been unsealed and so, through research the words and scriptures and etc., the truth can be revealed and confirmed.

The Bible marked the time of Christ birth all throughout times and as far back as the time of Noah, Moses, Solomon and Daniel. And when the great star appeared, it became the confirmation that binds both the Old and New Covenants. One of the greatest confirmations too, was during the Exodus when the Children of Israel left Egypt. In fact, it was exactly a month after the Exodus and the very day that the MANNA fell from heaven. This day became the day that Christ died, and it was in fact about thirty-three years (about 33 years) after the first appearance of the star. This day was OCTOBER 15, and this day was also the very day that Solomon LAID THE FOUNDATION TO THE TEMPLE OF GOD. And so, in the third day, OCTOBER 17, Jesus Christ AROSE! Now, this occurrence was also marked by the ancient pagan festival as well that we know today as HALLOWEEN [i.e. Hallowed Owen]. But at some point after Christ was Crucified, this ancient Halloween festival that was also known as the SATURNALIA FESTIVAL was moved to occur at other times such as in December and at the end of October.

This ancient Halloween festival was originally A LUNAR FESTIVAL and therefore, it always occurred during the middle of October during the time of a full moon, but after Jesus Christ came, it became observed during the solar calendar by some civilizations. But at the time of Christ, it was actually not ‘a full moon’ but ‘A NEW MOON’ that marked this PASSOVER LEAP YEAR and pagan moon festival. The Gospel details that at the time of Christ crucifixion, there was a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE and this would mean that it was the time of a new moon. Nevertheless, I hope to share more Biblical facts about this day, the day that Jesus Christ arose! It was Passover week for the Jews and then about thirty-three (33) years later, the temple was demolished and as the prophet Daniel did prophesy some four hundred years prior (400), the Daily Sacrifice was taken away!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
SOME INTERESTING EVENTS ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY

**** But then, because this was a week long festival, I think it would be interesting to look back in time at other events during this ancient week, a week that has been kept so secret:

1989, OCTOBER 17 – Earthquake hits San Franscico
1912, OCTOBER 17 – WORLD WAR I, Serbia and Greece declare war on Ottoman Empire in First Balkan War
1941 OCTOBER 17 – WORLD WAR II, Konoye government falls

1996 OCTOBER 16 – Stampede kills 84 at World Cup match
1793 OCTOBER 16 – MARIE-ANTOINETTE is beheaded

1954 OCTOBER 15-- Hurricane Hazel hits the Carolinas and Ontario
1962, OCTOBER 15 – The Cuban Missile Crisis begins

1066, OCTOBER 14 – The Battle of Hastings
1964, OCTOBER 14 – King wins Nobel Peace Prize

415 Jewish autonomy in Palestine ended by the Romans and Raban Gamliel forced from office
532 Boniface II ends his reign as Catholic Pope
http://www.onthisday.com/events/october/17

OCTOBER 14, 1793 – Marie Antoinette put on trial
http://www.pbs.org/marieantoinette/timeline/reign.html

1943, OCTOBER 13 – Italy declares war on Germany

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Have Archaeologists Discovered the Town Jesus Appeared in After His Resurrection? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : From Your Understanding How Long Was Jesus On Earth After He Was Resurrection? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The Resurrection of the Warrior Tradition in African Political Culture Black People Politics 0
T Black Short Stories : The Resurrection @ 0:14:00 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : HAITI: Massive March Signals Resurrection of Aristide’s Lavalas Movement Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : No Historical resurrection AACOOLDRE 1
cherryblossom Black Christians : Passover and Resurrection Christian Study Group 4
H Black Poetry : Poetic Resurrection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
cherryblossom Quiet Poetry Lounge : Death Of A Poet (and Resurrection) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Resurrection Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
anAfrican Forum Restoration/Resurrection RFC Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Re: 'First-Resurrection' Myths and the Discord in the AA Muslim Community Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 68
W Black Poetry : Resurrection of a Queen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Is Resurrection ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Reparation+Repatriation=Afrodescendant Statehood=African Resurrection Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Black People : Reparation+Repatriation=Afrodescendant Statehood=African Resurrection Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Poetry : Resurrection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M The Resurrection Of The Sirens Black Men 9
Joyce Black Poetry : YOU ARE MY RESURRECTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Joyce Black Haiku : Resurrection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
H Black Poetry : resurrection mourning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : What the New York Times Gets Wrong About Jesus Christian Study Group 1
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : …who raised Jesus from the dead? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Is Jesus the Holy Spirit?" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : Santa Clause ... The Yuletide Jesus? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : Why Christians Don't Pray to Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Black Christians and Jesus" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : "The Jesus Most Preachers Don't Want Us to Know" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
SkinTone Black Spirituality Religion : JESUS??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Finding Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Kim Kardashian shares Kanye West album release date, after mysterious 'Jesus Is King' event, last-minute Sunday Service Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Holy Muhammad was a human incarnation like Jesus.. Islam Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why did Jesus on the cross pray to God to excuse His offenders since they were ignorant? Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why Jesus did not avoid crucifixion?.. Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : 'Black Jesus' and his cigar: Allen Iverson shares favorite Michael Jordan story Black Sports 1
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Rev. Billy Graham states that Jesus is black. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
auset mahogani Egypt : SERAPIS SOTER CHRISTUS NAMED JESUS MADE UP AT COUNCIL NICEA 325 Egypt 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Jesus Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Omowale Jabali Black People : Louis Farrakhan Confesses Jesus ? Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : WHO IS THE FATHER & MOTHER OF JESUS & HORUS? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Life of Jesus critically examined AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who was the Boyfriend of Jesus? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Moses Miracles Parallel Jesus Miracles AACOOLDRE 1
J Black Spirituality Religion : All the Praise to Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
BlaqScorpion Black Spirituality Religion : What do you think happens when you call on Jesus as opposed to Yahshua or any other name? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ancient set of books almost 2,000 years old ARE the oldest written reference to Jesus Christ Christian Study Group 5
S Black People : Martin Luther King Jr. "Why Jesus Called a Man a Fool" August 27, 1967 Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch pastor ignites debate after suggesting that Christianity doesn’t hinge on Jesus’ birth Christian Study Group 4