Black Spirituality Religion : The Red and White Crown

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
In my continued research for what I suspect would be the original location of Jerusalem, I believe I am getting closer. With the new DNA research that is now available to all on the National Geographic web site they show the merging of two distinct tribes. At this mergence they refer to it as Adam and Eve. I suspect this to be the original location of the formulation of what is now referred to as the Red and White Crowns of Egypt.

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html

The area in which this mergence first took place was North West Kenya. These two tribes are also the DNA makers found in most African Americans today. If one is truly interested in discovering there ancestral roots you would do well to research ancient Kenya and ancestral religions at that point.

The Meru have a fascinating oral history that just might allow you to see more of what occurred and how the Old Testament narrative of hard bondage may have truly played out.

http://www.bluegecko.org/kenya/tribes/meru/history.htm#myth

This web page carries some Meru information that you can look over and start your gurney into Truth.

Lets talk about this…………….I find it interesting.

Look over it and tell all of us your thoughts on the subject, everybody is welcomed, even negative comments or disbelievers. Research it more and share your findings.

ANUK_AUSAR

Nov 2, 2005
I suspect this to be the original location of the formulation of what is now referred to as the Red and White Crowns of Egypt.

I suspect this sentence to make no kind of sense..."the original location of the formulation of what is now the red and white crowns of egypt" is such a miscalculated combination of words I don't know where to begin correcting it.

Brother, stop trying to force-fit ideas, and just admit when you don't know a thing. That way, those here who know more about the history of Kamit will be better-equipped to assess your educational needs and meet them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Red Indians, Black Slavery and White Racism--America's Slaveholding Indians Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Four Horses in Revelations white, Red, black, green AACOOLDRE 0
Alarm Clock Black People : The New African Empire comes with a Red White and Blue Flag Black People Open Forum 0
thePreacher Black Poetry : Dreams of a red, white, and blue heaven Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Congo : White King, Red Rubber, Black Death in the Congo (King Leopold II of Belgium) Republic of the Congo 1
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Red,White,& Blue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : Red white and blue profiling U know who Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : A LONDON PHENOMENON - RED OCTOBER SKY YESTERDAY... Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : ARCHAEOLOGISTS DISCOVER REMAINS OF ARMY IN RED SEA? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
freddie419 Black People : the red mist Black People Open Forum 28
Continuous Broadcast Black People Politics : How President Obama Warned Putin: The Red Phone....NOT Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Obama got it right on the Syria ‘red line’: Derek Chollet Black People Politics 3
TruthHitman Black Christians : The People OF EDOM THE RED DRAGON BEAST OF REVELATIONS Christian Study Group 5
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ red diamonds Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Processed Meats (and Probably Red Meats) Can Cause Cancer, Says Controversial WHO Report Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Liberty Black Positive People : The story of Clarence Otis Jr. – Darden CEO leads Red Lobster and Olive Garden Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $39.99 Kenmore 10-Piece Aluminum Cookware Set - Black or Red Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CDC: Red Eyes Caused By Urine Black Health and Wellness 0
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity-A Plot Used to Pacify the Black and Red Races Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : RED LIGHT Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : The Red Carpet: Think Like A Man Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Celebrities take red carpet fashion risks at 2014 Met Gala Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Christians : BLOOD RED MOON COMING FOR THIS ECLIPSE,PROPHESY? Christian Study Group 22
legit-writer Black People : Red Light Cameras Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix Live In San Diego - Red House Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Angela22 Black Short Stories : Red Rose (a mini-short) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Red Donkey (*** of the Devil Set) AACOOLDRE 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Yellow, Red, Watermelon and Seeds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who's the big bad Red Dragon of REV? AACOOLDRE 2
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : GAME OF THORNES REACTION VIDEO TO "RED WEDDING" EPISODE Black Entertainment 15
ang-EL Black Poetry : Code Red Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : DMX - "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" Remix Black Entertainment 5
S Black People Politics : Pre/Post election Terrorism in the Red State of Indiana. Black People Politics 12
Writspirit Black Sports : Cincinnati Red batter George Foster talks about his career and life Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Spike Lee on Self-Financing 'Red Hook Summer' Black Entertainment 16
T African American History Culture : Peter Tosh Documentary: Stepping Razor, Red X African American History Culture 0
A Haiti : Red Cross And Other Refief Agencies Are Critcised Over Haitian Relief Efforts Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 11
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RED TAILS Black Entertainment 43
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Red hook Projects - Old timers day Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black Entertainment : RED TAILS / Black pride movie recruitment Prpaganda? Black Entertainment 25
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Roy Ayers, Red Black and Green Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Freddie Hubbard, Red Clay Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Red Tails story based on the Tuskegee Airmen. Black Entertainment 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : RED OCTOBER 2011 Black Sports 8