Black Hebrew Israelites : The reason a woman must never commit adultery.

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
:10500:will somebody tell me how the man figures in to all of this?
For the most part, the loop holes have been covered and appropriate exceptions made.

Considering that both fornication and adultery are indentified as sin, that just about covers everything. God's intention is for a man and a woman to join as one flesh and remain that way until death. Sex outside of that bond is sinful.

Mat 5:32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

My big problem is that this stuff is Bible 101, but for some reason, Black preachers aren't preaching this and it's no biggie for the church to be full of single mothers and shacking up couples. So many people identify as Christians but these basic biblical principles hold no sway in their lives...they completely ignore these commands of God when it's inconvenient for them to be in compliance.

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
:10500:do you advocate stoning adulterers to death?
As a New Testament Christian, there are quite a few things that were practiced under the law in Old Testament times that are not practiced under Grace in New Testament times. Stoning adulterers and disobedient children are two examples. Giving a blood sacrifice to atone for sins is another example.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The following is an example of how Jesus dealt with an adulterer who was caught in the act:
Joh 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
Joh 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
Joh 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Joh 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Joh 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

The reason for the difference between how and why things are different between old and new testament times is found in the term "Dispensation" or the system by which God deals with the human race.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
1. Attack my position, not the speaker.
First, I didn't attack you but your position.
2. You should make inquiry first, not assumption.
I assumed nothing, just speaking of what I see in our community.

3. Re-read my post again. Let's see if your comprehension is up to snuff along with your ability to debate.

4. Perhaps you are projecting your own sins onto others?
I am not projecting nothing on nobody and this not a debate, Negroes need to learn self controlled if they are to get out of the deprave situation they are in. if you are that offended, maybe you shouldn't talk about topics that are so sensitive to you.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: