Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
The condemnation and demeaning of Black Women are not part of my mission statement.
Well why is it that you advocate that black girls stay in an abusive relationship until the mother has had due process? That means that if a young sista is being beaten, sexually or mentally abused she should not be taken out of that environment until the "village" have dealt fairly with her through what ever judicial system it may have?

You title does not match your views....

Peace!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Well why is it that you advocate that black girls stay in an abusive relationship until the mother has had due process? That means that if a young sista is being beaten, sexually or mentally abused she should not be taken out of that environment until the "village" have dealt fairly with her through what ever judicial system it may have?

Peace!
Please do elaborate...

Thank you!!

fyi

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Please do elaborate...

Thank you!!

fyi
The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Now won't a young black girl grow up to be a black woman? Is that when we should start to treat them right?

Letting a young black girl stay in an abusive relationship until the mother has had due process is not quality treatment of a young black woman (child), now is it.

For example, what if the mother was mentally, and physically abusing her daughter and the child was not removed. Who is suffering the most in this example? What about sexual abuse? Should the child remain in that situation until the community gives the mother her due process?

These are his words, and opinion of how the mother should be dealt with, not mine.

Peace!

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012

Peace!
See yall...I told you. Typical reactions from hatahs who can't make the mic smoke on the beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women. All of sudden he stands up for Black Women :lol:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
See yall...I told you. Typical reactions from hatahs who can't make the mic smoke on the beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women. All of sudden he stands up for Black Women :lol:
upload_2016-6-9_6-57-3.jpeg

Same old response when you get snared with your own words. The beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women is your answer for everything even when it doesn't apply.

My question has to do with the title of your thread, and your opinion that a black woman should be given due process by the "village". An example was given showing this is not a sound way of thinking.

And what is your response?

The beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women. :rofl:

You know a song with only one note is very boring.

Goodbye:nails:

Peace!

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
How old are you again 12 or 13?

When you say "see y'all" that implies you have friends lol

All of sudden? This Brother Enki is a champion of Afrikan Women.

And at least he has a real women to champion him back, unlike you with your keyboard, vaseline and handiwipes lol

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
View attachment 5970

My question has to do with the title of your thread, and your opinion that a black woman should be given due process by the "village".
See yall...no matter where I go...what did we say would happen? All my disgruntled students (these particular ones) would follow me wherever I go with their notepads, pens and cell phones--for selfies with me.

All of em wanna be able to say they engaged in conversation with the Brotha can't nobody imitate or match up to.

Thanks for retuning gentlemen.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
We must examine certain variables which influence one engaging in the activities of our Black Woman's glory like how one is studied in the historicity of the Black Woman's glory, the personal desire to yield to the actuality and the existence of calcification in the pineal gland. Let's you and I first discuss the historicity of the Black Woman's glory as it relates to some black men possessing feelings of inadequacy. On our way there, we should be reminded of what Dr. Barashango stated:

Unfortunately, some brothers may be a little less than comfortable with the resurgence of this knowledge. Nevertheless, I suggest an awakening to the historical reality---that all available scientific evidence reveals---that it was the Black Woman who first came to the understanding of and implemented the principles of civilization should not in any way cause the Black Man to feel the need to indulge the machoism of male chauvinistic insecurities." ---quote from pages 2 and 3 from Ishakamusa Barashango's Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel. (bold is mine).

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
See yall...no matter where I go...what did we say would happen? All my disgruntled students (these particular ones) would follow me wherever I go with their notepads, pens and cell phones--for selfies with me.
Your disgruntled students? lol Sad that this is your comment. I feel bad for you, loneliness is not pretty to watch when someone has no real friends.

All of em wanna be able to say they engaged in conversation with the Brotha can't nobody imitate or match up to.
um nobody here can match up to you because it's hard to reach your level of ignorance.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Let's you and I first discuss the historicity of the Black Woman's glory as it relates to some black men possessing feelings of inadequacy.
Nobody feels inadequate. We're not feeling you. It's not the message it's you we're not enamored with. I'm going to say this for the last time we ALL love, appreciate, cherish, and respect our women.

You post things that you say are facts with NOTHING to back them up. As if you're the ONLY one in the world who knows this information. I asked numerous times what did the first "woman" call herself because she didn't refer to herself as a "black woman". What did she call herself?

Your posts go like this. You'll say mickey mouse is god. No facts to support it, then you'll say now prove wrong lol come on meh seriously.

Then you'll say see nobody can prove me wrong. Come on seriously. Stop with the game. That's all we ask. Be real is that even possible?

the need to indulge the machoism of male chauvinistic insecurities.
insecurities? lol you are funny. Um we all have women bro. There is no insecurity. We recognize the greatness of the afrikan woman, as well as the greatness of the afrikan man.

It is our job to protect our women so our women can do their purpose without interference.

Is it possible for you to post some references to the so called "facts" you post or are you the only one in world history to have this knowledge and we're just going to have to take your word for it.

Can we start here?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: