Black People : The Problem With Certain Believing Black Afrikans

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
The Problem With Certain Believing Black Afrikans Are That We "Want" The Result From Freedom Before We Do What Is Revolutionary Necessary To Obtain Our Freedom!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Wake Up! Black People, The Black World Is In Need Of Your Divine Mighty Strength Of A Mind That Does Not Lie To You About The Greater Good-God And The Black Self, Today Is The Day Of You Being In Need Of Your Reformation, beloved.

We are the only Race of people Black that we are that do not have a pot to piss in that is our own and is living without power and authority over the Life we live and is more concerned about everybody else problems but our own and we go talking vain lies absent of Rational Truths to get the attention of acceptance from the very people who live to be the source of evil acted against the very Race of people who Love our oppressors more than ourselves, Black Afrikans we are, living without a country we are not in the sole authority of and is living without freedom in this day and time, yet we Black Afrikans make claim to be an intelligent people, a people not ashamed of being ignorant about knowing about the Divine Nature of the Greater Good-God and Self of Black Divine Universal Beings, now choosing to be Human Beings like our oppressors identify themselves to be having an antinature Mental spiritual performance..,

All Independent Nations did not achieve their independence by Osmosis nor by talking about independence and not doing what is required for a Nation in need of independence must actively do to become independent, by the way, Freedom and Justice come with Revolutionary Independence which Afrika and Black Afrikan people are a long way from experiencing in Afrika the Continent and it is Afrika Continental Freedom, Justice, and Independence that is required in order for Black Afrikans and Afrika to experience, so it is the Divine Truth with Reality need be told about the status of Black Afrikan people and Afrika in the world, no wishful mental performance is needed just empirical factual Revolutionary action to have the Greater Good to be the experience of Mother Afrika and Her Black Afrikans in residence in Afrika. with independence having a United States Of Afrika Government in action Governing Black Afrikans in Afrika, you call that Black Afrikans Freedom with Justice and independence living having the power to be self-protective against all lies and acts of deception, beloved.

A well-experienced farmer knows very well what it takes to have an abundance of crops and sure as hell it does not take putting the cart before the horse, beloved.

The loss of the once Divine Mind of Black Afrikan people has now caused Black Afrikans to function with the mental performance of our oppressors who have Black Afrikans with a mind that lies and deceive all the time being only to believe and never to Divinely Think.

Black Afrikans "WANT" the abundance of crops without performing the labor required to produce those crops and to Afrika and the Black Afrikan people the crops needed in abundance in Afrika is Freedom, justice, and Independence which will not come by talking about what you "WANT", it will take revolutionary action to take back what has been taken from Black Afrikans and Afrika, your freedom Black Afrikan Woman and Man.

We must reclaim our Divine Mind and that quality of mind is what have you to Think using Logic and Rational Reasoning with a healthy dose of common **** sense, not putting the cart before the horse which means the cart goes nowhere in the process of farming and today the Black Afrikans must see ourselves as Revolutionary Farmers sowing the seed of Freedom, Justice, and Independence to come to Afrika to be enjoyed by Black Afrikan people and then we can intelligently discuss the type of economic system that is to be adopted by the people of Afrika Now Black and proud again, beloved.

Therefore, I declare to you my Sisters and Brothers, First, we must do what is required for us to do to obtain our Freedom, Justice, and Independence and then all that we need to become self Governed will be of our own doing and you ask what is it that we are required to do to obtain our Freedom, Justice, and Independence and I reply to you such is not to be discussed on this internet so all the world can see and hear when wisdom have you to know that all the world do not desire to see the Black Afrikan and Afrika Free functioning as a United States Of Afrika Government qualified to protect our own, beloved

Afrika, as it is today, has no secured sovereignty, nobody to protect the Children and the Land and to be qualified to be in such a physical and mental condition to do so, you first must have complete power and authority over Afrika with a well trained and organized Black Afrikan people who have undying respect for Freedom, Justice, and Independence and is willing to perform whatever task to make sure that the Black Afrikan is no fodder for Jokes but to be well Respected and that will only be when we show the world that Black Afrikans are on a mission to regain control of our Mother and Father Land, Afrika, which mean that we know it is going to take a well-qualified mind to let the Black Afrikan know that Freedom must be the goal of all Black Afrikans to be in Afrika with the presence of Justice and independence.

A people and the country they reside in get no respect if there is no display of Mental, Spiritual and Military might, with a mighty will to feed itself being under the control of the people of the country. being Governed by a United States Of Afrika Government and live with a quality of mind that let you know that if Freedom is taken away from you then you have the responsibility to take your Freedom back, because Justice and Independence respect only Freedom and we the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors have the obligation to secure our Enslaved Ancestors Freedom and without that accomplishment, there will be no United States Of Afrika Government to be in Afrika Governing Black Afrikan people.

Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation Is The doorway through which we Black Afrikans must enter if to reach the goal Freedom for such is the assurance of Freedom to be in Afrika for the Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika, beloved.

Only the fool debate what is Divinely True, beloved, this I share with Black Afrikan people are the Divine Truth.

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : New China Problem For America: Attack Of The Vespa Mandarinia Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators. That's Only Part of the Problem All Things Africa 5
Breaddaily832 Black Sports : HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM Black Sports 0
C Black People : GThere Is A Greater Problem To Black Afrikan People Than Trump!!! Black People Open Forum 0
SpiritualONE Black People : Your Problem is The Yurugu Culture Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Fireman Black People : African Americans vs. Africans, vs. Caribbean: Do We Have a Problem? Black People Open Forum 14
Perfection Sudan : In Context Series: Self-Determination: A Solution to the Sudan Problem Sudan 0
IFE Black People : BROTHERS’ KEEPERS AT A COST: BLACK WOMEN ON THE PROBLEM WITH REPORTING ONE OF OUR OWN Black People Open Forum 111
nilevalley Black People : Aw Saudi royals just as I figured you have a race problem. Black People Open Forum 11
Liberty Law Forum : Are There Any Solutions to the Gun Violence Problem In the Black Community? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : George G.M. James was Right he saw the problem in 1954 p.154-155 AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Law Forum : Editorial: Why did we treat the heroin problem differently than the crack Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Could Year-round School solve Chicago's Crime problem? Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI Chief James Comey Stirs Tensions, Becomes Political Problem for WH Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Don't want Windows 10? No problem, upgrade to Windows 3.1 instead Science and Technology 1
Liberty Law Forum : How White Users Made Heroin a Public-Health Problem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : If GMOs aren’t the problem with our food system, then what is? Food Discussion and Recipes 9
Aluku Black People Politics : The problem with Hispanic immigration Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The real reason Americans are worried about GMOs is actually a way bigger problem Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Americans now see race relations as nation’s most important problem Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Jails / Prisons : Apple's refusal to hire felons to construct its headquarters points to a deeper problem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Spoken Word : “A Voter’s Problem” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
KPITRL The Police : Police Have a Much Bigger Domestic Abuse Problem Than the NFL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
shaka64 Black People : The Problem With Keke Palmer’s “Compassion” For Michael Brown And Other Black Victims of Modern Day Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Racism: What's the Problem? Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Jay Z Does Have A Problem.... Black Entertainment 261
J Black Spirituality Religion : The problem with Prosperity Theology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Blackbird Black People Politics : The Problem Black People Politics 1
legit-writer Black People : Number One Problem Black People Open Forum 70
Ken Taylor Black People : "Knock Out" game becoming a nationwide problem. Black People Open Forum 67
Othervoice Support : Having a problem with my avatar Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : HOLLYWOODS RACE PROBLEM Black Entertainment 6
Gorilla Science and Technology : Free My Genes: The Problem of Patenting Genes Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Asian and European Problem Black People Open Forum 0
rapchild Black People : My Problem with Black People Black People Open Forum 11
rapchild Black People : My Problem with Destee Members Black People Open Forum 83
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Single Biggest Problem in Your Community! Black People Open Forum 10
Enki Black People Politics : Black man, how does it feel to be a problem, a victim of war? Black People Politics 28
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Black men are exempt and Sisters are the problem Black Relationships 268
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "The Negro Problem" - 1903 African American History Culture 0
blazejay Black People Politics : Black Problem Solvers - Supporters - Where are they? - Another open question.... Black People Politics 6
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Problem With Biblical History Is.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
blazejay Computers - Software Hardware : I have another scripting problem Science and Technology 15
anAfrican Science and Technology : First it was phishing, now 'smishing' is a growing problem Science and Technology 1
info-moetry Black People : I got a problem wit dat......... Black People Open Forum 28
Keita Kenyatta Law Forum : America's Taser Problem: 8 Unfortunate Tasing Incidents Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1