Black Spirituality Religion : THE PINEAL WEAPON

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

HAPPEN UPON THIS GUY NAMED YACUB7 WHO SAY YOU CAN USE YR THIRD EYE TO POINT ULTRAVIOLET RAYS AT WHITES AND THEY WILL START TO BURN UP.

WITH THE INCREASED OF RAYS FROM SIRIUS A AND THE HEAT UP OF THE PLANET, THIS LOOK INVITING.

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
Lol where you get this.. I need to look over this again. Haha cross your eyes and look at them, I don't doubt that this work either.

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

REMINDS ME OF THE VIOLET FLAME AND THE PINEAL GLAND. SOMETHINGS ARE JUST IN US, CRAZY AS IT SOUND IT WORKS BECAUSE OF OUR MINDS

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
Me and my friend been trying the violet flame and it work, so I don't doubt anything. Seem like you would have to be powerful to just look and give some burns though. I would think that little babies would have to have a lot of raw energy for that too.

But have you any success with stuff like this? Like in projecting energy onto people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
auset mahogani Black Education / Schools : Pineal Gland, 12 Cranial Nerves, 33 Vetebrae, 7 Charkras Black Education / Schools 2
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ancient Egyptian vs. Babylonian Hieroglyphics Of Sacrum To Pineal Gland Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Wrestle with God=Jacob's Pineal Gland Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Revisiting the Pineal Gland Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
tyab14 Fluoride and the Pineal Gland Black Health and Wellness 8
I Black People : Pineal Gland calcification. Black People Open Forum 0
I Black People : Hyperborea, The Pineal Gland, The Spear of Destiny Black People Open Forum 21
M Black Spirituality Religion : Calcified Pineal Gland Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 53
T Black Muslims : The weapon of Faith Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Joe Biden’s secret weapon against Hillary Clinton? Honesty. Black People Politics 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Vaccines are the perfect weapon for population control. Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Detroit Financial Dictator Uses Water as Weapon Black People Open Forum 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Rape of Iraqi Women by US Forces as Weapon of War: Photos and Data Emerge Black People Open Forum 7
S Gun Ownership : What Is An Assault Weapon? Do You Really Know? The Difference? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
Therious Gun Ownership : Favorite Weapon? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 32
Keita Kenyatta Science and Technology : Today In Tech Silence Gun: Strange Weapon Of The Future Immediately Quiets You, Whether You Like It Science and Technology 1
hartwell Black People : 6 Ways Food is Being Used as a Weapon Black People Open Forum 5
Amnat77 Black People : 40 Women Bodyguards Gadhafi 's Secret Weapon? Highly Trained, High-Heel Wearing Virgi Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Vain Ego Tripping Is A Dangerous Weapon In The Act Of Shielding The Evil Of Envy And Chief Elder Osiris 1
Ankhur Black People : British empire secret weapon / Cops armed with hypnosis skills? Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion By Any Other Name Or Group Remain A Weapon Used Against Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Therious Black People Politics : Obama a new weapon-their new angle Black People Politics 17
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : McCain's "Secret" Weapon Omowale Jabali 6
T Black People : ‘Self-Help’: A Stolen Word Wielded as a Weapon Against Black Activism Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : OUR FIRST WAY ANCESTORS HAVE DELIVERED TO US THE WEAPON THAT WILL SECURE OUR SAFETY A Chief Elder Osiris 23
Kemetstry Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 90
I Black People : The real Weapon of mass destruction Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : An AIDS weapon close to home? Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Reparation, A Weapon To Be UsedFor Our Liberation Or For Our Spiritual Suicide Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Poetry : HER PAIN IS HER WEAPON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black People : Biological Weapon Infecting According to Skin Color Black People Open Forum 8
D Black Poetry : The Weapon of Choice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
N Black Poetry : No Weapon............ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6