brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
“Let me tell you why you are here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life. There’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you M.A.D.. It is this feeling that brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?”

The “Pimp” Juice Conspiracy?

“Do you want to know what… it… issss?”

“Yes!”

ENTER

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

I REMEMBER F.W. DECLERK PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA ALSO HAD THE SAME FORMULA AND RELEASED IT IN THE BEER THAT BLACKS REGULARLY DRANK THERE.

brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
AAAWW NAAWW!

CHAOS

I REMEMBER F.W. DECLERK PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA ALSO HAD THE SAME FORMULA AND RELEASED IT IN THE BEER THAT BLACKS REGULARLY DRANK THERE.
WOW! I didn't know that! I'm gonna have to look that up. Thanks.

But I know that we need to get it out of the water we drink PDQ. It is the biggest revolution stopper there is right now... that I know of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black People : Nelly's Pimp Juice goes to AFRICA Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black People : Pimp Juice - Premium Energy Drink Black People Open Forum 19
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grade understand pimp and hustle // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
shaka64 Black Spirituality Religion : The Pimp Creflo Dollar Minister Creflo Dollar asks for $60 million in donations for a new jet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
HODEE Black Entertainment : GOODYEAR BLIMP.."ICE CUBE IS A PIMP" Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : IT'S HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP-OSCARS Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Do Or Die - Po Pimp Ft. Twista and Jonny P - Do You Wanna Ride ? Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Heartbeat Black Poetry : The Big Pimp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : Conscious Pimp Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 33
M Black People : Max Julien & Black Pimp Mentality Black People Open Forum 23
G Black Spirituality Religion : Brothers, Sista, can you spare $300, $500, $1000, $200,000?PIMP GAME IN ACTION...... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Black People : "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" announced as the Oscar winner for best original song Black People Open Forum 74
MANASIAC Black People : PIMP C IS FREE!!!!! Black People Open Forum 8
MANASIAC Black Entertainment : PIMP C IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black Entertainment 2
S Black Jokes Humor : PIMP ON!! Black Jokes Humor 3
I Black Poetry : Slippin(hard out here for a pimp) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
I Black Relationships : THE PIMP Black Relationships 3
I Black Poetry : THE PIMP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black People : how to raise a pimp Black People Open Forum 29
M Black Poetry : I AM PIMP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
blakverb Black Poetry : How pimp defeats pimp ( A tribute to the pimp in Alpha male's HOW PIMP DEFEATS WHORE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Poetry : HOW PIMP DEFEATS WHORE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
B Black Poetry : BLUE COLLAR PIMP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
DIIMOND Black Poetry : The wanna-be Pimp Boss... The Stupid Girl...& The Gullible Wife!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
dnommo Black Poetry : can i pimp my pen? (from da archives) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Pimps and Hoes inspired by Blak's Pimp USA style Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
W Black Poetry : pimp daddy tony Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Shower in juice with the power to produce a path of suds from here // to the bathtub and fac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Food Discussion : Naked Juice Sued Over Kale Controversy Food Discussion and Recipes 6
Liberty Food Discussion : Are You Still Regularly Drinking Fruit Juice? Food Discussion and Recipes 7
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : PINEAPPLE JUICE BENEFITS Black Health and Wellness 6
RAPTOR Black People : SOME ORANGE JUICE COMPANIES IN FLORIDA TO BOYCOTT Black People Open Forum 15
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice (Uncensored) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GIN & JUICE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Oran Juice Jones - The Rain Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Pomegranate juice components block cancer cell migration Black Health and Wellness 2
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Lemon Juice Detox Black Health and Wellness 2
Writspirit Black People : Noni Juice Black People Open Forum 3
river Black Women : HELP! Crying Over Spilt Grapefruit Juice Black Women 5
L Beverage Drink Recipe : Smirnoff Juice Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : cran-apple juice v.s. grey goose Khasm13 6
M Black Poetry : Flow juice that produce steam like coffee pots my scheme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : The Love Juice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Poetry : Lemon Juice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Kemetstry Black People : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART II Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART 1 Black People Politics 6
Fine1952 Black People : Conspiracy Realism 24-7/365 Black People Open Forum 78
Fine1952 Black Astrology : 13 Sun Signs of the Zodiac: A.K.A. the Zodiac Conspiracy (2014) Black Astrology 3
frankster Black People : Event 201....Conincidence or Conspiracy Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Law Forum : Still no Closure , on the Conspiracy behind Nipsey Hussles assasnation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1