Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Hey yall, I got twisted after I saw those kidnapped girls forced into Islam in the clip skuderjaymes posted, being brainwashed and scared. I was peeved and kinda was strong in my comments after that. So please overlook my strong opinions I wrote them in anger. Of course Boko Haram is being backed and I think the Saudis is a good place to look first, just my humble opinion.
Many accusations are being made, but few facts are being presented, so I suggest no rush to (bad) judgement calls...

I. e., the next thing the white haters are bound to claim, links to Farrakan because he and the Saudis are allegedly so chummy, etc.

As in, the key is to demonize anybody related to Islam, and the Nation of Islam better cover their own rear ends, too!

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Many accusations are being made, but few facts are being presented, so I suggest no rush to (bad) judgement calls...

I. e., the next thing the white haters are bound to claim, links to Farrakan because he and the Saudis are allegedly so chummy, etc.

As in, the key is to demonize anybody related to Islam, and the Nation of Islam better cover their own rear ends, too!
I think the Saudis are behind a lot of mess going on in Nigeria, just my opinion, they are not the only ones of course but you find Saudi money behind much of the chaos through out Africa. Its all tied up in religious zeal and Saudi conceit. I'm going to leave it there because I've really had enough to say on this issue until something major happens with these girls. Even if you and I and all of Destee.com knew the facts, it would not make a difference.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I think the Saudis are behind a lot of mess going on in Nigeria, just my opinion, they are not the only ones of course but you find Saudi money behind much of the chaos through out Africa. Its all tied up in religious zeal and Saudi conceit. I'm going to leave it there because I've really had enough to say on this issue until something major happens with these girls. Even if you and I and all of Destee.com knew the facts, it would not make a difference.
The rest of the black disaposa does follow our leads, good and bad, so let's be cautious and wary, no matter what we claim or say, lest we wind up being a means to our peoples enemies ends, too...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lunar Cycle Law Forum : I Hope GOD Relieves This Mothers Pain Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
G Health and Wellness : "How I Healed My Back Pain" (INFO THREAD) Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Now this is Black Hip Hop on the rack in VIRGINIA BEACH yall like medicine this abate pain and devas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain Black People Open Forum 116
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beverage Drink Recipe : A Recipe For Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain! Food Discussion and Recipes 2
MS234 Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray Black People Open Forum 22
candeesweet Black Poetry : Woman's Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CHILDBIRTH PAIN EXAGGERATED Black Health and Wellness 4
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Health and Wellness : 20 Pain Cures You Can Find in Your Kitchen Black Health and Wellness 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Ohio Players- Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain - Blame It Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Love's Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Pain of a son in jail Black People Open Forum 16
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Anthony David Sweet Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sade - Feel No Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rob Base - Joy And Pain 1988 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dexter Wansel - The Sweetest Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lisa Fischer - How Can I Ease The Pain - Music Video (1991) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : LABOR DAY, an Oxymoron of Pain and Neglect Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : betty wright - no pain no gain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rapper T-pain Black Entertainment 8
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pain And Fear Is An Evil To Divine Truth And Reality Chief Elder Osiris 2
Amnat77 Black Relationships : Heartbreak as bad as physical pain Black Relationships 0
baller Black Poetry : pAiN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Can You Love Me pass the Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : PAIN? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : LABOR PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Pain's Blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : DROPS OF PAIN .. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
NittyGrit Black Poetry : untitled pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : HURT n' PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
tyab14 Black People : Channeling Your Pain into the Other You Black People Open Forum 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : 4OO Hundred Years Later Aint Know Walls To Shelter The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : PAIN OF THE PANTHER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : Is blocked energy the cause of my pain? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : 400 Years Later Aint Know Walls To Shelter The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Entertainment : *WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO* | 2 Pistols (Feat. T-Pain & Tay Dizm) - She Got It Black Entertainment 0
emanuel goodman Quiet Poetry Lounge : physical pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : THE WORST KIND OF PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Desert Storm Black Poetry : THE PAIN OF STIGMAS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
R Black Poetry : I’m Americanized and lame rhyme characterized by pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Pain medicine use has nearly doubled Black Health and Wellness 1
D Black People : The Pain of Violence and Death In the Hood Black People Open Forum 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Pain0f The Mind Is Worse Than The Pain of Body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : Blind Eyes see no Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : til time runs pain away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18