Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Actually.. there was nothing disrespectful in her post either.. that "Kiss it!" though is a tad bit disrespectful.. If you can't handle challenges to your point of view, you should probably stop challenging the views of others... #justsaying.
BS!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
No use us arguing and bickering among ourselves here...

Elsewhere most blacks pretend like Africa's on another planet...

At least we do care, even if we don't always agree what the solutions are to her nations issues/problems/etc.

Also let us never forget our own issues/problems/etc.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Only because my curiosity is peaked:

Kadijah said:
I agree with every word you wrote.

Now. What about the girls? And why should we be forbidden, or are foolish, to discuss the beasts who are carrying out the will of the Western and Asian powers you speak of?
What was disrespectful in that post? Or were you perturbed that I "agreed" with SJ's analysis..... to whom I was speaking.... and that was what caused you to go on a tirade of disbelief?

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Only because my curiosity is peaked:

What was disrespectful in that post? Or were you perturbed that I "agreed" with SJ's analysis..... to whom I was speaking.... and that was what caused you to go on a tirade of disbelief?
I'm not playing your willful ignorance game. take care and good luck

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I'm not playing your willful ignorance game. take care and good luck
So you are just a little petulant whiner. Good luck with that! :lol:

Oh! Oh! I remember that game! Here we go, here we go:

Kissing your "it" is like kissing your face, and kissing your face is a D disgrace! :rofl:

Yea, it's best lil June bug go sulk somewhere. :news:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!