Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Actually.. there was nothing disrespectful in her post either.. that "Kiss it!" though is a tad bit disrespectful.. If you can't handle challenges to your point of view, you should probably stop challenging the views of others... #justsaying.
BS!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
No use us arguing and bickering among ourselves here...

Elsewhere most blacks pretend like Africa's on another planet...

At least we do care, even if we don't always agree what the solutions are to her nations issues/problems/etc.

Also let us never forget our own issues/problems/etc.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Only because my curiosity is peaked:

Kadijah said:
I agree with every word you wrote.

Now. What about the girls? And why should we be forbidden, or are foolish, to discuss the beasts who are carrying out the will of the Western and Asian powers you speak of?
What was disrespectful in that post? Or were you perturbed that I "agreed" with SJ's analysis..... to whom I was speaking.... and that was what caused you to go on a tirade of disbelief?

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Only because my curiosity is peaked:

What was disrespectful in that post? Or were you perturbed that I "agreed" with SJ's analysis..... to whom I was speaking.... and that was what caused you to go on a tirade of disbelief?
I'm not playing your willful ignorance game. take care and good luck

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I'm not playing your willful ignorance game. take care and good luck
So you are just a little petulant whiner. Good luck with that! :lol:

Oh! Oh! I remember that game! Here we go, here we go:

Kissing your "it" is like kissing your face, and kissing your face is a D disgrace! :rofl:

Yea, it's best lil June bug go sulk somewhere. :news:

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
So you are just a little petulant whiner. Good luck with that! :lol:

Oh! Oh! I remember that game! Here we go, here we go:

Kissing your "it" is like kissing your face, and kissing your face is a D disgrace! :rofl:

Yea, it's best lil June bug go sulk somewhere. :news:
LOL OK no problem, don't flatter yourself.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Back on topic:

Who's financing Boko Haram?

It will be quite difficult to effectively combat the Nigerian terrorist organization without understanding its cash flow
Boko Haram's tactics are so brutal and senseless that even al Qaeda and other Islamist terrorist organizations think the group goes too far. But large operations to kidnap more than 200 schoolgirls and wantonly massacre hundreds of unarmed villagers take more than skewed morals and careful planning — they also take money, in this case truly filthy lucre. And Boko Haram has ample cash in a part of Nigeria and East Africa where money is scarce. Where do they get it?
"Analysts say the actual source of the funding is as elusive as the militants themselves," says Heather Murdock at VOA News. But Boko Haram is clearly getting richer. Its weapons have shifted from relatively cheap AK-47s in the early days of its post-2009 embrace of violence to desert-ready combat vehicles and anti-aircraft/anti-tank guns. Here's a look at what we know, and what we suspect, about the organization's financial support:
Kidnapping
Abducting hundreds of schoolgirls, possibly to sell as "brides," is how Boko Haram gained international notoriety. But additionally, "kidnapping has become one of the group's primary funding sources, a way to extract concessions from the Nigerian state and other governments, and a threat to foreigners and Nigerian government officials," says Jacob Zenn at West Point's Combating Terrorism Center.
It has been a lucrative source of cash, too. Last year, Boko Haram secured $3 million and the release of 16 prisoners in exchange for a French family of seven it seized in northern Cameroon.
http://theweek.com/article/index/261388/whos-financing-boko-haram

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Hey yall, I got twisted after I saw those kidnapped girls forced into Islam in the clip skuderjaymes posted, being brainwashed and scared. I was peeved and kinda was strong in my comments after that. So please overlook my strong opinions I wrote them in anger. Of course Boko Haram is being backed and I think the Saudis is a good place to look first, just my humble opinion.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Back on topic:

Who's financing Boko Haram?

It will be quite difficult to effectively combat the Nigerian terrorist organization without understanding its cash flow
No disrespect, and always props for the efforts you make, but one article can't and won't sum up what motivates the aformentioned louses, etc.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.