Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
I agree with every word you wrote.

Now. What about the girls? And why should we be forbidden, or are foolish, to discuss the beasts who are carrying out the will of the Western and Asian powers you speak of?
Who has said that you "should be forbidden, or are foolish to discuss the beasts who are carrying out the will of the Western and Asian powers spoken of" ?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Who has said that you "should be forbidden, or are foolish to discuss the beasts who are carrying out the will of the Western and Asian powers spoken of" ?

Not who, but what?
Answer: Your "dismissive of the abductions" reply to this post:

Kadijah said:
Nigeria's military has been hunting the Boko Haram for almost a decade and can't eliminate them, and 2) Nigeria's military has ADMITTED they are incapable of defeating the Boko Haram.

Surely folk aren't saying that because the Western powers want Nigerian oil that no one should care about the 200 abducted girls about to sold into sexual slavery? Or feel it matters not whether Nigerians of both sexes (the boys at the agricultural college who were murdered) get an education?

Skudderjames said:
No one is saying any of that... But recognize that their is an international conflict going on between China/Russia and America... and African resources are supremely important. The growing Chinese presence in Africa is a huge sore spot for the West.. along with China's roll out of their first Aircraft carriers.. and China's position regarding American currency. American's heightened concern with Africa has to do with the American government looking for an overt occupation of Africa.

And recognizing that, when I see the way this story is being handled by the American Press machine, it signals to me that there is more to this than what lies on the surface.

thats what folks are saying..

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation
Oh please. I'm out and done. Nothing disrespectful in my post. Kiss it!
Actually.. there was nothing disrespectful in her post either.. that "Kiss it!" though is a tad bit disrespectful.. If you can't handle challenges to your point of view, you should probably stop challenging the views of others... #justsaying.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Actually.. there was nothing disrespectful in her post either.. that "Kiss it!" though is a tad bit disrespectful though.. If you can't handle challenges to your point of view, you should probably stop challenging the views of others... #justsaying.
Especially when we were in 100% agreement! :10500:

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation
Not who, but what?
Answer: Your "dismissive of the abduction" reply to this post:

Kadijah said:
Nigeria's military has been hunting the Boko Haram for almost a decade and can't eliminate them, and 2) Nigeria's military has ADMITTED they are incapable of defeating the Boko Haram.

Surely folk aren't saying that because the Western powers want Nigerian oil that no one should care about the 200 abducted girls about to sold into sexual slavery? Or feel it matters not whether Nigerians of both sexes (the boys at the agricultural college who were murdered) get an education?

Skudderjames said:
No one is saying any of that... But recognize that their is an international conflict going on between China/Russia and America... and African resources are supremely important. The growing Chinese presence in Africa is a huge sore spot for the West.. along with China's roll out of their first Aircraft carriers.. and China's position regarding American currency. American's heightened concern with Africa has to do with the American government looking for an overt occupation of Africa.

And recognizing that, when I see the way this story is being handled by the American Press machine, it signals to me that there is more to this than what lies on the surface.

thats what folks are saying..

When you join a thread at the 23rd page, there really is no point in saying again what has already been said. My focus on the larger context is not dismissive of the abduction.. And no one should take my discussing a different aspect of this situation as dismissive of the aspect that they themselves wish to discuss. It's not a zero sum game..

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
When you join a thread at the 23rd page, there really is no point in saying again what has already been said. My focus on the larger context is not dismissive of the abduction.. And no one should take my discussing a different aspect of this situation as dismissive of the aspect that they themselves wish to discuss. It's not a zero sum game..
One could as easily say that when you join a thread on the 23rd page, one should at the least, ACKNOWLEDGE what has already been discussed before attempting to take the conversation in a different direction. Anything less and its disrespectful of the opinions expressed on pages 1-23.

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation
One could as easily say that when you join a thread on the 23rd page, one should at the least, ACKNOWLEDGE what has already been discussed before attempting to take the conversation in a different direction. Anything less and its disrespectful of the opinions expressed on pages 1-23.
Well needless to say.. I completely disagree with that.. and as a result, I will continue to plant my contributions the way I see fit.. and I'm sure you'll do the same.

Last edited:

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
In case nobody seen it, Boko Haram supposedly released a video purporting to show the kidnapped school girls.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly