Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012

April 29, 2014: An unidentified mother cries out during a demonstration with others who have daughters among the kidnapped school girls of government secondary school Chibok in Abuja, Nigeria. (AP)

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Some of the students who escaped have started writing their physics exam. This is such a sad thing. Christians who kill Muslims and vice versa......crazy crazy. A report stated that they have been given as wives to member of Boko Horam. This is similar to what the white folks did, force our people against their will... Regardless of what sympathies we have for the Boko Horam this behaviour is obnoxious to say the least. ( I know many will cite the former colonial masters for the problems of Africa ) but this is the 21st Century and this madness has to stop.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
This kind of trouble started way back during the conquest and colonization of Africa. Settler’s colonialism is the root of many problem Africa face IMO. Algeria, and Tunisia are good examples of how Europeans formed a colony, and shipped it’s surplus population there due to the social problems Europe was facing.

Peace!

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
This kind of trouble started way back during the conquest and colonization of Africa. Settler’s colonialism is the root of many problem Africa face IMO. Algeria, and Tunisia are good examples of how Europeans formed a colony, and shipped it’s surplus population their due to the social problems Europe was facing.

Peace!
Someone starts a fire and it up to us to put it out...else it will continue to burn and no one will be saved.

Enki I understand what you are saying. But should it continue. Africans are not robots. This is time to move on...blaming someone consistently for our problems cannot continue. Africans emigrate to the US and do something positive with their lives. This slaughtering and destruction MUST STOP.

On another note, who supplies the African groups with their military hardware, guns, etc. the white folks...money is made from the destruction of black folks. Blacks must come to grips with reality. What legacy is being left for our children and grandchildren. This to me seems like a cop out. It is like saying that ALL the problems of African American can be blamed on white supremacy.

I

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.