Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012

April 29, 2014: An unidentified mother cries out during a demonstration with others who have daughters among the kidnapped school girls of government secondary school Chibok in Abuja, Nigeria. (AP)

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Some of the students who escaped have started writing their physics exam. This is such a sad thing. Christians who kill Muslims and vice versa......crazy crazy. A report stated that they have been given as wives to member of Boko Horam. This is similar to what the white folks did, force our people against their will... Regardless of what sympathies we have for the Boko Horam this behaviour is obnoxious to say the least. ( I know many will cite the former colonial masters for the problems of Africa ) but this is the 21st Century and this madness has to stop.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
This kind of trouble started way back during the conquest and colonization of Africa. Settler’s colonialism is the root of many problem Africa face IMO. Algeria, and Tunisia are good examples of how Europeans formed a colony, and shipped it’s surplus population there due to the social problems Europe was facing.

Peace!

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
This kind of trouble started way back during the conquest and colonization of Africa. Settler’s colonialism is the root of many problem Africa face IMO. Algeria, and Tunisia are good examples of how Europeans formed a colony, and shipped it’s surplus population their due to the social problems Europe was facing.

Peace!
Someone starts a fire and it up to us to put it out...else it will continue to burn and no one will be saved.

Enki I understand what you are saying. But should it continue. Africans are not robots. This is time to move on...blaming someone consistently for our problems cannot continue. Africans emigrate to the US and do something positive with their lives. This slaughtering and destruction MUST STOP.

On another note, who supplies the African groups with their military hardware, guns, etc. the white folks...money is made from the destruction of black folks. Blacks must come to grips with reality. What legacy is being left for our children and grandchildren. This to me seems like a cop out. It is like saying that ALL the problems of African American can be blamed on white supremacy.

I

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lunar Cycle Law Forum : I Hope GOD Relieves This Mothers Pain Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
G Health and Wellness : "How I Healed My Back Pain" (INFO THREAD) Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Now this is Black Hip Hop on the rack in VIRGINIA BEACH yall like medicine this abate pain and devas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain Black People Open Forum 116
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beverage Drink Recipe : A Recipe For Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain! Food Discussion and Recipes 2
MS234 Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray Black People Open Forum 22
candeesweet Black Poetry : Woman's Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CHILDBIRTH PAIN EXAGGERATED Black Health and Wellness 4
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Health and Wellness : 20 Pain Cures You Can Find in Your Kitchen Black Health and Wellness 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Ohio Players- Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain - Blame It Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Love's Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Pain of a son in jail Black People Open Forum 16
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Anthony David Sweet Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sade - Feel No Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rob Base - Joy And Pain 1988 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dexter Wansel - The Sweetest Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lisa Fischer - How Can I Ease The Pain - Music Video (1991) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : LABOR DAY, an Oxymoron of Pain and Neglect Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : betty wright - no pain no gain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rapper T-pain Black Entertainment 8
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pain And Fear Is An Evil To Divine Truth And Reality Chief Elder Osiris 2
Amnat77 Black Relationships : Heartbreak as bad as physical pain Black Relationships 0
baller Black Poetry : pAiN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Can You Love Me pass the Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : PAIN? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : LABOR PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Pain's Blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : DROPS OF PAIN .. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
NittyGrit Black Poetry : untitled pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : HURT n' PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
tyab14 Black People : Channeling Your Pain into the Other You Black People Open Forum 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : 4OO Hundred Years Later Aint Know Walls To Shelter The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : PAIN OF THE PANTHER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : Is blocked energy the cause of my pain? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : 400 Years Later Aint Know Walls To Shelter The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Entertainment : *WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO* | 2 Pistols (Feat. T-Pain & Tay Dizm) - She Got It Black Entertainment 0
emanuel goodman Quiet Poetry Lounge : physical pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : THE WORST KIND OF PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Desert Storm Black Poetry : THE PAIN OF STIGMAS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
R Black Poetry : I’m Americanized and lame rhyme characterized by pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Pain medicine use has nearly doubled Black Health and Wellness 1
D Black People : The Pain of Violence and Death In the Hood Black People Open Forum 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Pain0f The Mind Is Worse Than The Pain of Body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : Blind Eyes see no Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : til time runs pain away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18