Black People : The Only Lord That Is Going To Bless You

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Beloved, I am not here to debate and I am not here to give you a variety of lies about the state of Mind of Black Afrikan people.

The Divine Truth is the same and will be to Black Afrikans until we experience our change back to the way we need to Think about ourselves again.

Anger has no place in sharing the Divine Truth, anger spend its time in the company of lies and deception, are you angry beloved.

Listen, I have not now just come into this world and I spend not the remaining of my time trying to impress but to address that which we long have forgotten.

Divine Respect

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I'm sure you didn't mean to disrespect any of us and thank you for your apology because I felt that you did.

But I also think you're missing the point. Do you want a discussion in your threads or an exchange of ideas?

Another suggestion...Don't be so quick to dismiss how other's are responding to your posts when they share how you make them feel. Perceiving is believing and if you care about Black people, you might want to take what they are saying to you seriously.

An humble person knows when to listen as well as share what they know with others. Name calling here is not only disrespectful and offensive, there are rules here that prohibit it--even if you're talking in general about Black people. You say you're not here to impress anyone and I don't see where anyone has asked that of you or expects it, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to share that. Is that how people typically respond to you in real life?

Finally, I can tell that you're passionate about what you believe to be true. I won't judge that but I will enlighten you to the fact that Black people are not all the same and don't all believe in the same things. It's smart not to assume that we do. Now, if you're interested in some dialogue on your topics, you may get more interactions if you post in the Religion/Spiritual section and hold on to your seat cause you may get more than you bargain for.

Good luck!

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Now, if you're interested in some dialogue on your topics, you may get more interactions if you post in the Religion/Spiritual section and hold on to your seat cause you may get more than you bargain for.

Good luck!
I do not believe interaction is the purpose here. I don't feel the religion/spiritual section would serve this content well even though it's being projected in religion/spiritual manner. He stated he is not in this for debate. He's fine with speaking from the plateau and telling the poor so called black people down below how f'd up we/they are.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
You dislike me because I share with Black Afrikan people information you do not want to believe because the mind you have guiding you now, do not have you to Think and therefore, your present mind have you looking at me as your enemy when I am just a servant of the Divine Truth and Reality, prime attributes of the Divine Essence, God Of Everything that Moves and appears not to move, beloved.
Sad that you've lost all objectivity. It seems from that outside looking in there's no self-improvement for you, there's nothing more to learn. I don't feel ANYONE dislikes you. I feel anyone with sense can see you want the condition of melanin skinned people to be just. Like we all do, we all live this pain, our ancestors endure greater pains then we can ever imagine.

Your intent is well minded just the manifestation is skewed. You can't be that far in the forest that you can't see the trees. You speak of truth of yet you pepper it with insults. You speak of divinity, yet your divine approach seems earth based.

I ask you before why do you use certain terminology that was clearly created to demean people of Alkebulan and Alkebulan ancestry. You proceeded to call me a "negroe" lol.

What you don't understand is your message would be more received if it wasn't projected in the religious like white supremacy way that you say you are fighting against.

You said it was ok to use those terms which are based in lies because you are speaking truth. I was asking could you consider more progressive terminology than the regressive we've been taught. Why would you want to continue and maintain this regressive terminology. You can't bake cakes and then have cyanide frosting then tell me the frosting is ok because the cake is good.

Chief I hope you don't view my comments as adversarial. I'm on your side. To continue to use the terminology of the so called white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being how can you profess so called divine truth.

Maybe I'm at a lost here and my under/overstanding of divine truth is skewed.

My impression that truth (spirit) is universal and supersedes all matter and we with our infinite thought make heaven out of hell on earth.

Peace.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.