Black Positive People : The Obamas Celebrate Thanksgiving With Rare Family Photo

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
The Obamas are have joined so many in celebrating Thanksgiving with a rare family photo. Michelle shared the sweet snap on her Instagram page which also featured her husband, Barack Obamaand their now grown up daughters Malia and Sasha.

"From our family to yours, #HappyThanksgiving!" Mrs. Obama wrote on Instagram.

The picture was taken sometime in May when Sasha was a high school senior and weeks away from turning 18, left for her prom.

Peep the photo...

https://www.amebobook.com/the-obama...of-michelle-barack-malia-and-sasha-60126.html

Source: Amebo Book

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
The Obamas are have joined so many in celebrating Thanksgiving with a rare family photo. Michelle shared the sweet snap on her Instagram page which also featured her husband, Barack Obamaand their now grown up daughters Malia and Sasha.

"From our family to yours, #HappyThanksgiving!" Mrs. Obama wrote on Instagram.

The picture was taken sometime in May when Sasha was a high school senior and weeks away from turning 18, left for her prom.

Peep the photo...

https://www.amebobook.com/the-obama...of-michelle-barack-malia-and-sasha-60126.html

Source: Amebo Book
[/QUOTE ] Beautiful photo. Seeing this portrait makes me miss the Obama's no longer being in the White House even more
I really miss them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obamas' official portraits revealed at the Smithsonian - People Have Strong Reactions Black People Politics 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Poll: Iowa Republicans Side with Obamas After Huckabee's Beyoncé Attack Black People Politics 2
B Black People Politics : Why I'm against Obamas' Government run Health care system. Black People Politics 19
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : THE DAY WE CELEBRATE; AND HOW Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Outrage and support as NBA rookie won’t celebrate 4th of July Black Sports 1
IFE Black Positive People : Teen Sisters Write Book Urging Young Girls of Color to Celebrate Their Hair Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Should blacks celebrate the fourth of July AACOOLDRE 5
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : victorias-secret-models-celebrate-natural-hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Fine1952 Black People : Why Black People Shouldn't Celebrate European Holidays Dr. Khalid Muhammad Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Food Discussion : Celebrate National Popcorn Day! Food Discussion and Recipes 19
Black Phoenix Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black I Am: Celebrate Black Beauty at the 21st Annual International Locks Conference Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
RAPTOR South Africa : Twenty Years of Democracy in South Africa: Should We Celebrate? South Africa 4
shaka64 Black People : School celebrate Black History Month with fried chicken, cornbread & watermelon lunch Black People Open Forum 19
Destee Black People : Do Native Americans / Indians celebrate Thanksgiving ? ... How do they observe this day? Black People Open Forum 36
Da Flash Black People : How/Why do you celebrate christmas?? Black People Open Forum 39
rapunzal24 Black Hebrew Israelites : What holy days to you celebrate? Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
N Black Entertainment : WE MADE IT & CELEBRATE Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Black People : Does anyone here still celebrate Kwanzaa? Black People Open Forum 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE BEST WAY TO CELEBRATE BLACK FOLKS PAST STORY, IS TO MAKE OUR STORY TO BE DIVINELY Chief Elder Osiris 0
river Celebrate A Successful First Class Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 1
Q Black Spirituality Religion : Non Christian...But You Celebrate Christmas.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Queenie Black People : Why do we "celebrate" birthdays? Black People Open Forum 6
D US Soldiers in Iraq Celebrate Black History Month Honoring Black Ancestors 4
river Black People : Today I Celebrate... Black People Open Forum 19
I Black People : How to celebrate Kwanza? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black People : Christmas Do You Celebrate it? Black People Open Forum 53
P Black People : Do Asians/Indians, Arabs & Latinos celebrate Dr. King & the Civil Rights Movement? Black People Open Forum 7
A Black Relationships : Celebrate Family Day! Black Relationships 1
AACOOLDRE Black People : Should blacks celebrate the fourth of July Black People Open Forum 13
Heartbeat Black Poetry : We Celebrate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
blakverb Black Poetry : Do you know what and why you celebrate? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
nilevalley Black People : November 28th America calls it Thanksgiving Native America renamed it"The National Day Of Mourning" Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Mis-Giving -- The Truth Behind Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The History of Thanksgiving in the United States Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Salmonella Outbreak In Turkey Spreads To 35 States Just Before Thanksgiving Black Health and Wellness 7
OldSoul OldSoul : Mumia Abu-Jamal "Some Who Feel No Reason For Thanksgiving" OldSoul 4
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A BIBLICAL HIDDEN ORIGIN BEHIND THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY Christian Study Group 3
Fine1952 Black People : Thanks 4 (for) getting: The Origin of Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 19
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Marissa Alexander released from jail for Thanksgiving Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
legit-writer Black People : Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 9 Thanksgiving Foods that Boost Weight Loss Black Health and Wellness 0
rapunzal24 Black People : What did you enjoy about your Thanksgiving? Black People Open Forum 5
noor100 Black People : How Many Are Not Celebrating Thanksgiving Day? Black People Open Forum 18
Ankhur Black People : Reasons to Reject Thanksgiving, When do we Create Our Own Holidays? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Events : First Americans Speak about the Myth of Thanksgiving now WBAI Black Events 2
E Black People : The Real Story Of Thanksgiving? Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : The Real Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : The Real Thanksgiving Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : FEED ME (Thanksgiving) Luv extreme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10