Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl ... do you agree with this? ... oh gosh ... it was so sad to hear.

I listened for as long as i could ... what made it even sadder was that i could hear his daughter's beautiful voice.

In the midst of such ugly thoughts of black women in general.

It was heartbreaking ... i'd normally consider this gender war stuff ... but you brought it.

A Brother who has only shown reasonableness in all matters ... so ... i accept this in that vein.

But it's hard to hear ... i couldn't even listen to it all.

I'd be just as troubled if the same was being said about black men.

In spite of the realities we face as a people ... i'm just not ready to lay such ugliness at our feet.

There's so much involved that works to make it all be what it is ... the picture is so much bigger.

At least the one i see ... iono ... :bye:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl

Aug 16, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Occupation
N/A
He...has many videos taking about matters on are people...all I want is for are people to put there heart and minds and there soul to the Most-High YAH...We are his children we are the first ones here on this planet.I'am sorry if I hurt any ones feelings....I love my Hebrews (Blacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black Sports : Mamie (Peanut) Johnson, the only female pitcher in the history of the Negro Leagues, watches Mo’ne D Black Sports 1
C Black People : The Making Of The Negro As Defined By White Racist Luciferian Human Beings Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : If You Are Black With A Negro Objective Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Distrusting Black American Negro, So Distrusting Of Each Other!!! Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul Black People : Destination Planet Negro Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Negro in the First World War Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◙ Black Revolts & Revolutions ▒ More on American Negro Slave Revolts Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : Tariq Nasheed's "Negro bed wench" language is dangerous against Black Women Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : what is wrong with the word 'negro' ??? Black People Politics 5
OldSoul OldSoul : Declaration of the Rights of the Negro Peoples of the World OldSoul 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 100 Amazing facts about the Negro AACOOLDRE 0
Queenie Black Positive People : National Negro Committee Black People Doing Positive Things 0
TruthHitman African American History Culture : 3 World LEADERS ADMIT that THE AMERICAN NEGRO ARE HEBREWS African American History Culture 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Negro Tax and Black Group Economics OldSoul 0
Al D Black People : Gouldtown NJ Americas Oldest Negro Community Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : Gouldtown NJ Americas Oldest Negro Community Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew or the So Called Negro: The True Hebrew Israelites Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : U.S. Army apologizes, will drop term 'Negro' from policy document Black People Politics 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : reclaim your negro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
OldSoul OldSoul : The Negro American Revolution - Join us in DesteeLive Sunday Oct 19th Noon ET OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro, by Frederick Douglas Black Education / Schools 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling Black People Politics 68
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Malcolm X - The House Negro and the Field Negro Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : "The Negro Mother" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : African the black folk of an negro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black Sports : The Negro League - Why Did it Die - Why Hasn't There Been Like Efforts ? Black Sports 39
OldSoul OldSoul : The Negro by (The Late) James Emanuel OldSoul 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Freedom Rider: Wilson Goode, Barack Obama and the Good Negro Black People Politics 3
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : Black Teacher Fired For Word 'Negro' Black Education / Schools 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Long live 'Negro' Black People Open Forum 79
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 100's of BLACK negro Moors Images in Europe Black People Open Forum 73
RAPTOR Black People : DR. Amos Wilson The Negro Assimilationist Black People Open Forum 28
river Black People : The Magic Negro Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom African American History Culture : The American Negro Academy: (1897-1924) African American History Culture 1
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "The New Negro" - 1925 African American History Culture 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "The Negro Problem" - 1903 African American History Culture 0
L The Front Porch : BRAIN SLAVERY IN JEWISH/NEGRO THIRD WORLD COUNTRY The Front Porch 8
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "If You Believe The Negro Has A Soul" - M. Garvey African American History Culture 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Negro Project Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 0
info-moetry Black People : Do you think the term NEGRO should be used here on a black message board? Black People Open Forum 225
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : The saggy pants Negro. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : The Neo Negro Philosopher and the doctrine of Fear of Sprituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
S Black People : What would America have been without the Negro? by Ralph Ellison Black People Open Forum 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : Negro PLEASE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Negro And The Black Nationalist Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Black People Politics : The Russian Obama"I'll work as hard as a negro" Black People Politics 1
M Black People : Stop Black Division - Embrace the House Negro Black People Open Forum 33
H Black People : Use of word Negro on 2010 census forms raises memories of Jim Crow Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : The USA and British backed House Negro in the Motherland Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: Negro Assimilationist Fantasies Black People Open Forum 7