Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl ... do you agree with this? ... oh gosh ... it was so sad to hear.

I listened for as long as i could ... what made it even sadder was that i could hear his daughter's beautiful voice.

In the midst of such ugly thoughts of black women in general.

It was heartbreaking ... i'd normally consider this gender war stuff ... but you brought it.

A Brother who has only shown reasonableness in all matters ... so ... i accept this in that vein.

But it's hard to hear ... i couldn't even listen to it all.

I'd be just as troubled if the same was being said about black men.

In spite of the realities we face as a people ... i'm just not ready to lay such ugliness at our feet.

There's so much involved that works to make it all be what it is ... the picture is so much bigger.

At least the one i see ... iono ... :bye:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl

Aug 16, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Occupation
N/A
He...has many videos taking about matters on are people...all I want is for are people to put there heart and minds and there soul to the Most-High YAH...We are his children we are the first ones here on this planet.I'am sorry if I hurt any ones feelings....I love my Hebrews (Blacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: