Black People : The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
Okay, I know I just asked input on a movie like five seconds ago, but this one looks just as interesting! These people are really the ritual Kings! This time they have another Mummy movie but this time dealing with ancient China and the Dragon emperor (Black) of the Han people (who we know from Runako and others were Black people), uh oh!!!!!! lol Its coming out 08-1-08

What yah'll think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-U0ibnVD4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amnat77 Egypt : Prostate cancer found in 2,000-year-old Egyptian mummy Egypt 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Mummy of Jesus AACOOLDRE 3
A Black People : Mummy May Be Queen Nefertiti... Black People Open Forum 5
crwn Egypt : Archeologists discover mythical Tomb of Osiris in Egypt Egypt 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Ancient Priest's Tomb Painting Discovered Near Great Pyramid at Giza African American History Culture 0
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : Ancient Forest Thaws from Melting Glacial Tomb Science and Technology 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Tomb of Ancient Egyptian Princess Discovered in Unusual Spot Egypt 2
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Tomb of Osiris Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Timbuktu tomb destroyers pulverise Islam's history Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Pagan Tomb of the so-Called Daniel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Chevron Dove Black Christians : King Tut's Tomb Found-An Unusual Day Christian Study Group 5
Chevron Dove Black Spirituality Religion : IMHOTEP [NOAH?]...Just Where Is the Tomb of Imhotep? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : AFRIKA IS A TOMB OF A DEAD BLACK NATION Chief Elder Osiris 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Lost Tomb of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Have Archaeologist found Jesus family Tomb? AACOOLDRE 2
A Black Poetry : Womb to the Tomb...The Journey Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Lost Tomb of Jesus AACOOLDRE 3
TruthHitman Black Christians : The People OF EDOM THE RED DRAGON BEAST OF REVELATIONS Christian Study Group 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : 'ENTER THE DRAGON ACTOR DIES' Black Entertainment 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who's the big bad Red Dragon of REV? AACOOLDRE 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dragon Fly Jones 1 /martin Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Dragon Attack Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
noor100 Black Spirituality Religion : The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
3 Black Spirituality Religion : Dragon of the Sea and Table Mountain Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
M Black Poetry : PUFF THE PLAY'D OUT DRAGON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
nevar Black Poetry : Into the Dragon's Lair......(Fantasy piece) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river Black Poetry : Dragon Jewels Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
MzBlkAngel Black Jokes Humor : Nick the Dragon Slayer Black Jokes Humor 5