Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Is Chained To The Plantation Of Belief!!!

Chief Elder Osiris

Let me share this Divine Truth very slowly so that those who are Black Afrikans can have no excuse for not hearing what the Mind of Black Afrikans need to know, and that is the Mind of Black Afrikan people is chained to the Plantation of belief and there is no excuse for the way Black Afrikans are behaving today still living in a mental state of oppression having no desire to be free.

**** where all you have traveled to various regions of the world ethnic civilization, your scholarly achievement does not matter based on your educated indoctrination of Belief, makes no difference how many different languages you can recite the name of but not speak them, and even so, it does not change the present condition of your mind if freedom is not your objective in the act of living life.

Black folks claiming to be activists on behalf of Black inactive people and those Black Activists do nothing to inform the masses of Black Afrikans what it is we need to be doing to change the course of our Living condition, we have been made to believe that we are only to assist in maintaining the chained mind to the plantation of belief it being the house of ignorance that we live in and is without a desire to be free, belief is an enemy to freedom and that plantation is the house the mind of Black Afrikans are chained today.

So Yes, Hell Yes, the Mind of Black Afrikans today is chained on the plantation of belief and belief is what prevents the mind from knowing what it must do to save Afrika and Black Afrikan people from a revolving swinging rotating mind of complete self-ignorance and such ignorance is what reveals that such a mind is without the knowledge of what God Is and without such knowledge you reap what such a mind sow, which is a caste of Soul, Body, Spirit oppression residing on the plantation of belief.

You see beloved Black Afrikan people, The Divine Truth You Can Not Makeup, it is above the mental pay grade of Lies and Deception which is verified by your spiritual inaction being without the evidence of Divine Truth about the Mind of Black Afrikans place of residence the plantation of belief which spawns the present condition of Afrika and the self-ignorance that have the Black Afrikan people living without a Unified Black Afrikan Nation.

All because our Mind is chained to the plantation of belief which prevents you from knowing that which you need, and that is your Freedom, as we refuse to act to secure the Black Afrikan mind on a foundation of Freedom.

Ignorance is your calling card in the presence of the Divine Truth as your mind is chained to the plantation of belief you are not with the energy to move in a way to be incited to act in the best interest of your Mind, so when the Divine Truth is presented to a mind chained to the plantation of belief, there is no energy present enough to invite you to act in the interest of Freedom, Justice, and Independence for the Mind of Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika.

To acknowledge that you know what is liberating to you, and you do not act to get what your Mind is deserving of which is your freedom, then that only shows how well secured we are with our Mind being chained to the plantation of belief and with belief, your mind is satisfied believing in fantasy and the fantasy Black Afrikans Mind is secured in believing in, is that Jesus is on his way to come and free your mind, oh yes, it is all about the condition of your mind, as the Mind is, so is the condition of the body performance, beloved.

So, no amount of words can save you who are in need of being saved, where there is no desire to put action to words you sentence your self to a caste of oppressive lies and deceit never to become organized with one mind thinking ability that is all about the Truth and Reality you need to be doing that will have you in an environment of freedom and Justice with independence in Afrika!!!

Reparation/Repatriation is your doorway to Freedom Beloved Black Afrikan Woman And Man!!!

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika Will Not change Until There Is a Change Of The black afrikan Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
thePreacher Black People Politics : Has Black America lost its righteousness mind? Black People Politics 64
OldSoul OldSoul : Mind Food for Black African People OldSoul 4
AuthorLady Black Authors : New Book! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : white mind black face.... Khasm13 14
cherryblossom Black People : Evidence of the Black Poisoned Mind (part 2) Black People Open Forum 201
Keita Kenyatta Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND Black People Open Forum 237
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Is Black People In America, Under Some Form Of Mind Control? Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Psychological Power Religion Has Over The Mind Of Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is No Room For Freedom In The Mind Of Most Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Facts And Fictions, One Is More Popular In The Mind Of Black People Than The Other Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : On A Crusade Against The Evil That Haunt The Mind Of Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Mind Control Of Black People Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : When Out Of Your Divine Mind Everything Of A Greater Good For Black People seem Impos Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : How many Black folks are on your mind when you get up in the morning? Black People Open Forum 13
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Only When Religion Is Exorcised Out Of The Mind Of Black People Will Black People Bec Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Mind Caught In The Matrix Of Naive Reality Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO THE MIND OF BLACK FOLKS ? Chief Elder Osiris 2
D Black Poetry : Re-education of the BLACK MIND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE MIND IS IN A CASTE OF BELIEF AND DISBELIEF Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A MAJOR SHIFT IS TAKING PLACE IN THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE ARE USING OUR Divine MIND Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Black People : There Is Only One Divine Black Nationalist Garveyites Mind-Set Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind Black People Display Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Sowing The Seed Of Liberation Over the Land Of The Black mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion A Menace To The Black Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black Children : What stagnates the black teens mind? Black Children 25
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Polarity Of The Black Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : The Black Female Form ~~~~ My body has a mind of its own. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : BLACK CRIME BLACK MIND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 36
Queenie Black People : If you're Black, you might be a victim of cult mind control Black People Open Forum 18
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Black Women The Ancestors Daughter Shall Never Deny My Self Of A Mind I Reclaim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Black Knights (from Things On My Mind) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Black Men Lifting Weights...(from Things on my Mind) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1