Computers - Software Hardware : The Matasano Crypto Challenges

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Description from the site:

We've built a collection of 48 exercises that demonstrate attacks on real-world crypto.

This is a different way to learn about crypto than taking a class or reading a book. We give you problems to solve. They're derived from weaknesses in real-world systems and modern cryptographic constructions. We give you enough info to learn about the underlying crypto concepts yourself. When you're finished, you'll not only have learned a good deal about how cryptosystems are built, but you'll also understand how they're attacked.
http://cryptopals.com/

This is a pretty interesting resource to learn more about crypto.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DigitallyBlack Science and Technology : First Black Owned Crypto Currency: Guap Coin Science and Technology 6
Gorilla Science and Technology : Critical crypto bug leaves Linux, hundreds of apps open to eavesdropping Science and Technology 6
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Bitcoin - the cryptocurrency crypto-anarchist and libertarians can agree on. Science and Technology 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : S. African model challenges Grace Mugabe's immunity Zimbabwe 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A theory that challenges Newton’s and Einstein’s gravity and nixes dark matter passed its first test Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : For Some African-Americans, Efforts To #BuyBlack Present Challenges Black Money Business Jobs 1
Liberty Black Positive People : Verizon’s #YouDon’tKnowMe Campaign Challenges Stereotypes of Young Men of Color, Promotes STEM Black People Doing Positive Things 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : kenny smith challenges players to put 10% of their salary into the community.... Black Sports 48
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : 3UFIRST.com Challenges Black Athletes, Entertainers, and Community Black Money Business Jobs 2
chuck Black People Politics : how shall we respond to our present challenges Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : BRICS Bank Challenges the Exorbitant Privilege of the US Dollar Black People Politics 2
KingSango Black People : The Challenges Facing Diaspora Africans Who Return To Africa. By F. Wafula Okumu Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Why Challenge the Beliefs of Others When One is too weak Hearted to accept the Challenges of theirs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
Destee Black People : Can You Handle Probing Challenges To Your Commentary ? Black People Open Forum 31
G Black People : Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Minister Challenges Hell - Loses His Congregation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
anAfrican Ghana : Ghana; Education: President Challenges Higher Learning Institutions Ghana 0
W Daily Challenges Black Men 7