Amun-Ra : The Lynched

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
You have a tendicy to not make sense. We tried, was you there?
I was speaking sarcastically, I'll let get, well I will get more involved. Say where they buried?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
You have a tendicy to not make sense. We tried, was you there?
I was speaking sarcastically, I'll let get, well I will get more involved. Say where they buried?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Oh no candeesweet, there was a rally set up back in August, myself and many others were going to attend. Then, it went sour... go to the back of the Thread and see what I'm talking about... this was real and all the way live, on and popping, as they say. If fact, I'm upset that money became the issue over marching...

In fact, here's the post to save you some work:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/frederick-jermaine-carter’s-death-ruled-suicide.64520/page-6#post-697652

Peace In,

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010

... Oh no candeesweet, there was a rally set up back in August, myself and many others were going to attend. Then, it went sour... go to the back of the Thread and see what I'm talking about... this was real and all the way live, on and popping, as they say. If fact, I'm upset that money became the issue over marching...

In fact, here's the post to save you some work:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/frederick-jermaine-carter’s-death-ruled-suicide.64520/page-6#post-697652

Peace In,
Beating around the bush(last minute mishaps$$) can kill a good thang everytime. Knowing is the first step.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010

... I'm for the liberation of my people from the belly of the beast, here's our most recent work about to be released:

Peace In,
Can't see it, I need to update. But the intro. sounds familiar.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: