Black People : The Lookout Trayvon Martin shooting: no grand jury for Zimmerman

Keita Kenyatta

Feb 7, 2004
Zimmerman in police custody. (Sanford Police Dept.)
Florida state attorney Angela Corey, the special prosecutor appointed to investigate the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, said on Monday that the case will not go to a grand jury.
The decision does not rule out the possibility that George Zimmerman, Martin's shooter, could be arrested.
The grand jury had been set to meet Tuesday in Sanford, Fla., where the Feb. 26 shooting occurred.
"From the moment she was assigned, Ms. Corey noted she may not need a grand jury," a statement fro

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-shooting-no-grand-jury-zimmerman-161400993.html

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I was just reading this and they trying to do everything they can to protect this guy from going to jail
and make him some hero, but if he's not made this way often he will be another way hope he rot where he stand
this man is deadly and a killer , sad life we living in today upon this jack-up ameri-land of no justice.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
this is a great election time issue.. good way to divide the races.. divide obama's support.. galvanize the racist right.. I think they'll drag it out as long as possible.. It's all politics.. Trayvon is dead.. and none of this will bring him back.. what we're watching now is just a show.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
this fool is making websites when you should be in jail???????

www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com

He says his life has been altered. Really? I'm glad it's been altered especially since you show NO remorse. You killed a person who was not committing a crime, going home to his dad coming the stores buying skittles and you want sympathy? Skimmerman was forced from his home, his job, his family, now if he can just be forced from existence his family can feel like trayvon's family. No that is not a solution but I haven't heard anything other viable options.

If he doesn't get "justice" from the matrix, if a pseudo-matrix can continue to make skimmerman feel like he's living in hell, I could go for that too.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
SANFORD, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say gunfire knocked out a window on a police cruiser parked near the townhome community where a black Florida teen was shot to death by a neighborhood watch volunteer. Sanford police told Orlando television station WKMG the cruiser was found with at least two bullet holes Tuesday morning after witnesses reported hearing at least six gunshots.

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...near-site-where-trayvon-martin-was-killed.php

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout George Zimmerman’s father: Trayvon Martin threatened to kill my son Black People Open Forum 32
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout Notre Dame professor tackles ‘myth’ of Christian martyrdom Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout A security guard tasers a woman, gets crowdsourced donations Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A SURE SIGN THAT THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER:The Lookout Scranton mayor slashes pay for all city worke Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout Alabama pastor holds ‘whites only’ conference Black People Open Forum 1
Bishop Black Poetry : Be on the lookout!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Bishop Black Poetry : Mississippi Area Lookout!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Attorneys discuss civil rights fight, from Rosa Parks to Trayvon Martin African American History Culture 0
Liberty Black People : George Zimmerman Punched in the Face After Bragging About Killing Trayvon Martin: Report Black People Open Forum 12
serious brother Black Parenting : Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and single head of household Black Parenting 20
chuck Black People Politics : One For Mike Brown And Trayvon Martin: Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Admits He Wasn’t Comfortable with Miami Heat’s Trayvon Protest Black Sports 20
noor100 Black Muslims : Trayvon Martin A Sign Of The End Of Time Islam Study Group 0
Kadijah Black People : First Trayvon's death, then the sista getting 20 yrs., now this.... Florida (smh) Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : UN experts: U.S. needs to wrap up review of Trayvon Martin case and examine laws Black People Open Forum 2
MS234 Black People : Trayvon Martin Juror B29: ‘George Zimmerman got away with murder’ Black People Open Forum 103
Enki Black People : Another Trayvon murder case...WTF??? Black People Open Forum 1
I'm Becoming Me Black People : "I killed Trayvon Martin"... Black People Open Forum 6
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : “Made You Die”: Official Trayvon Martin Tribute Featuring Yasiin Bey (Mos Def), Dead Prez, and Mikef Black Entertainment 0
legit-writer Black People : Similar To The Trayvon Martin Shooting Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Trayvon Martin’s Unpunished Shooting Death Among 100+ Extrajudicial Killings of Unarmed Blacks Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Legendary musician attacked after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin Black People Open Forum 18
Alarm Clock Black People : Stevie's Vision seems the Deepest of all Entertainers regarding Trayvon Ish Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Alicia Stanley, and Brandy Green, hidden names from the Trayvon situation Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : Trayvon Martin case: How Rachel Jeantel went from star witness to 'train wreck' Black People Open Forum 11
Alarm Clock Black People : Prosecutor states Zimmerman killed Trayvon cause he wanted to Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : DNA Tests Prove Trayvon Martin Did Not Inflict Serious Injury to George Zimmerman Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : 18 - Dedicated to the memory of Trayvon Martin OldSoul 2
Writeous1 Black People : Why you might wanna rethink the Trayvon Martin case Black People Open Forum 31
G Black People : Where is the support for TRAYVON, OSCAR, SHAWN, AMADOU, etc. Black People Open Forum 9
legit-writer Black People : A similiar Trayvon Martin situation Black People Open Forum 3
MS234 Black People : Florida authorities ready to issue arrest warrant for Trayvon Martin's killer: report Black People Open Forum 10
OldSoul OldSoul : Hoodie Politics: Trayvon Martin and Racist Violence in Post-Racial America OldSoul 0
Writspirit Black People : Blakeradio Talks about the Trayvon Martin case Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Trayvon Martin & the Myth of the Criminal Black Man Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black People : Trayvon Martin protests: What of the other young black males lost to violence? Black People Open Forum 15
$$RICH$$ Audio Video Web Conferencing : For Trayvon my son & all the rest who left so soon Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin: White Supremacy! Black People Rise Up!: Black Man's Life Span Black People Open Forum 12
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : Trayvon Martin:Surely Oppresion Maketh a Wise Man Mad PT 1 Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : miami heat in hoodies for trayvon Black Sports 20
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : "IF I HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE TRAYVON"!--The President Has Just Responded! Black People Politics 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin [SHOCKING SCREAMS] Murder Caught on Tape 911 Call | Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin 911 Call [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman #1 Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin was Guilty! Black People Open Forum 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Witness Speaks Out In Trayvon Martin Case Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Witness in Trayvon Martin murder fingers police Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin Killing: 911 Tape Reveals Possible Racial Slur by Neighborhood Watchman Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin Exclusive: Friend on Phone with Teen Before Death Recalls Final Moments Black People Open Forum 2
I Black People : Trayvon Martin - LATEST UPDATE THREAD -Please Take A Moment And Sign Petition For Slain Florida Teen Black People Open Forum 636
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : CRITICAL LESSONS FROM DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING FOR THESE TIMES African American History Culture 0