Black Poetry : The Kobe Saga

msluciousb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
Whether I like him or not...here's what ya got!

Celebrity status like American royalty too many black and brown faces hold this fame.
How do you dethrone a monarch? You take aways his good name.
So you never been to a lynching, what? Did the OJ trial teach you nothing, his sins are evident, he thought he was above the law...but come on people some know when they have gone to far!
Thought you transcended color, honorary caucasian like some other's, but you should have listened to the hushed conversations from your mother's...About Emett Till many nameless others who were hanged to death at "picanikka's" before the mother's ,sister's and daughter's.
The fathers dare not look away, for it might be their place to sway on the end of the tree of "Strange Fruit"!
See the public doesn't give a hoot, they are like the Romans at the Arena, they just want blood...what's "Justice" got to do with it! Whoa be to the affluent broter who doesn't cover all the bases, before he hit's it and quits it!
Cause like Kobe this is what you git!
"I'm just saying!"
(The term picnic actually originates from Jim Crow south terminology when the family gathering is planned around a lynching where they had picked a ***** to hang).

Blessings On Ya House!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days