Omowale Jabali : The Killing Fields

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Yesterday, as I was walking to the Metro stop, on the way to work, the cops was on one corner, laughing to each other, as they walked the path between the yellow tape.

I crossed the street and thought to myself, the drive bys are getting too close to home.

Found out this morning one of my roommates was the victim and now it's ...

RIP Brother Donald Heard. A good brother in his early 50s trying to do right and get his self in order.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Yesterday, as I was walking to the Metro stop, on the way to work, the cops was on one corner, laughing to each other, as they walked the path between the yellow tape.

I crossed the street and thought to myself, the drive bys are getting too close to home.

Found out this morning one of my roommates was the victim and now it's ...

RIP Brother Donald Heard. A good brother in his early 50s trying to do right and get his self in order.
man... that's terrible..

just like that..

I done lost so many folks to these streets I almost feel like cities should be abolished. Just spread everybody back out..

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
man... that's terrible..

just like that..

I done lost so many folks to these streets I almost feel like cities should be abolished. Just spread everybody back out..
Yeah. Just like that. I was in shock walking around like a zombie all day trying not to snap on anyone.

Don't have much else to say but Peace.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.