Where on the road to Damascus he had a vision of putting Jesus on his team

This was the origin where he wanted to become a foal (fool) for Christ,

His opponents from Jerusalem all said Naw

About the one who was born in a manger, a box with straws

Paul perverted the message into a joke with a bunch of Hee-Haw’s

For them slutty Paul had only bloody hearts in his paws

James told him to stop laughing be a man and stop studding like a colt

Become the White horse judge anger comes out the Door he’s ready to unbolt

James tried to bring in the reins, bits and bridles to change Paul’s circuit and course

But they were unsuccessful in taming the tongue, the curses from this stupid Horse

So James, Jude and Peter all plotted with a Chorus conspiracy

To use Psalm 32 and Proverbs 26 to Lampoon Paul as a stupid Donkey

For this parody and others matters Paul wanted them emasculated and gelded

But this was Paul’s (“Tiny”) nickname, now a title of a eunuch that he held

A saucy fate Domitian forced upon after he rode him like pony; a Saturnalia’s Yule

Now he’s the court’s servant, an angel that was reduced to a sterile Mule

But that didn’t stop him from having a miracle birth of Titus his son

And for the Pauline letters are the victors who write history are those that won

But what’s wining if you are no longer content and being happy

And can’t find Love in Eros, Philia or the highest form of Agape

When your tuneless, cold-stone evil and lie your bound to take a fall

Look at the mighty stallion of Paul is that glue caught behind the eight-ball

God hates the ugly and he places you in a little room of gloom

And this is why I couldn’t resist the temptation to go ahead and lower the boom

This is the karma of those taking off on a road on a false vision and start

Especially those who reduce God’s laws, end up with an unbalanced Heart

A crafty wordsmith who put God’s words in total shame

How could you have ever met Jesus, then afterwards help kill his brother James?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Apostle Paul, the Horse, the donkey and the Mule AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The taking of Joppa: An Egyptian literary precedent to Homer’s Wooden Trojan Horse story in The Ody AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Saturn, The Black Horse & St. Paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dont ride the Black Horse in Rev 6:5 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Famine, The Black Horse and others AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Killing of Paul: White horse vs Black Horse AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul: The Horse, The donkey & the Mule AACOOLDRE 0
KingSango Black People : The legend of John Horse. A metaphor for our own future intentional communities Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : This Black Jockey Did More Than Win Horse Races! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : IRS Rides 1884 'Dead Horse' Law to Defense of Tax Preparer Rules Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Barbara Forrest: Inside Creationism's Trojan Horse Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black People : Behold a Pale Horse Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : First Voices with Tiokasan Ghost Horse of the Lakota Nations on Now! Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : NAACP & The Trojan Horse AACOOLDRE 0
T Black People : TROJAN HORSE Black People Open Forum 6
B Black People : Straight from the Horse's Mouth?: "The Undisclosed Truth" Black People Open Forum 33
Khasm13 Khasm13 : the course of the pale horse... Khasm13 15
Metaverse Black People : The Inevitable Return To Horse & Buggy... Black People Open Forum 17
D Black Jokes Humor : First experience horse riding Black Jokes Humor 2
Fine1952 Black Authors : "Behold A Pale Horse" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
river Black Jokes Humor : The Preacher's Horse Black Jokes Humor 3
M Black Poetry : Read my choice of quotes lead a horse by ropes then saddle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : Spirit Horse (I still hear u) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
blakverb Black Poetry : Trojan Horse (dedicated to ox_6) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Black Authors : Homer's Egyptian wooden horse Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : Misled on the phone because I'm a red bone yellow skin and mellow for men hello no boyfriend, met this boy he wanna talk soft and walk off with a sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She's fine and wet with the mind set of a queen she get extreme love talk from boys her pride is true and she get a wide view of the town she hide due Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People : Live Talk Conference - 1-866-4-DESTEE Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : Rhymes to amuse strongly But can be used wrongly Can have proud walk But can’t use loud talk In the library, flow well But like a hotel amuse guests E Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If I said ... That I had a personal in person talk with God ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : T.I. Destroys Candace Owens Over MAGA & Slavery Talk During Revolt Summit Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind she walk in the park and talk in the dark boys stalk and start a phat conversation that lead to domination a female child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A winner with a brain to be entertained by boys I try enjoys but the love talk become noise under my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl that strut sweet use cosmetics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Black Women Talk About Workplace Stress and How They Cope Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Prevail with true chemistry but in the retail shoe industry there's talk of a strange change like a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : Seattle author begins a crucial discussion in ‘So You Want to Talk About Race’ Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // this fake talk goe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : Baby Talk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : pushing-the-boundaries-of-ai-to-talk-to-the-dead Science and Technology 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : TNT Gave CHARLES BARKLEY A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT RACE? SMH Black Entertainment 12
Liberty Black People : Sundiata Cha-Jua/Real Talk: Breaking the cycle of gun violence in the black community Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Science and Technology : [WATCH] Akon Joins World Leaders to Talk Energy Access at Powering Africa: Summit Science and Technology 0