the darkside's time is always now
be prepared cause the unaware get devoured like cultured cow
and how...

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
I hate freddy kruger lol and if he slid anywhere near me he'd be the newest layer on my car tires, but I always enjoy your Halloween pieces. However it would seem that it skurred the rest of the poets lol Props poet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : interracial themed horror movie... Black Entertainment 1
S Black People : Son of Ingagi (1940) - First Black Sci-Fi/Horror Film Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 African American History Culture : Recy Taylor: A Symbol of Jim Crow's Forgotten Horror African American History Culture 3
Ankhur Black People : NOI demand a Real Investigation and Justice in the Greenwood, Miss. Horror Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Haiti : What kind of religion would say the horror in Haiti was a good thing?? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 32
B Sister's Only Chat : Little White Lines of Horror Black Women 1
H Black Poetry : ....Horror in the Basement Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
watzinaname Black Poetry : 3 Doors to Hilarious Horror, parts 1, 2, & 3 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Khasm13 Khasm13 : halloween horror...vol 1 Khasm13 15
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Will Never Forget The Evil And Horror Of chattel Slavery Chief Elder Osiris 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Short Tale...horror eve.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da Underworld spooky horror ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
C Black Jokes Humor : Tips on How NOT to Die in a Horror Flick Black Jokes Humor 8
Chief Elder Osiris Sudan : Horror In Sudan Sudan 2
H Black Poetry : Flying Pigsfeet-Horror story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : We Watch In Horror! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Good news; NRA filed for bankruptcy.
Bad news; Police often kill mentally and handicapped people.
I despise these racist killing NYPD. I'm glad Attorney General Letitia James filed a law suit against NYPD for using "excessive, brutal and unlawful force" against Black Lives Matter protesters! The law suit also targets the Mayor, police commissioner Dermot Shea and Chief of Department, Terry Monahan! Several NYPD cops have been suspended, along with many other racist violent killer cops across this nation.
Will the 3 white GOPs in Congress, Gosar, Biggs and Brooks, be charged with sedition and felony murder for inciting and helping Ali Alexander plan the insurrection? Ali Alexander, black trump supporter who started Stop The Steal and organized the insurrection, threw these 3 white terrorists under the bus. All of them should get long prison sentences. Alexander, a convicted felony, will likely be charged first.
2 things to share;
a. 33 more days to go before I hit 200 straight days of exercise.
b. Pls visit orangeseahorse . com. Not selling anything! It's a free site to post true short stories, poems, etc. Also free to read. We have 500,000 views and some writers have been published. These true short stories are poignant and life changing. Thanks,
Why aren't the white domestic terrorists charged w/felony murder and terrorism? YES, I answered my own question with the phrase 'white domestic terrorist'. But let's see if black traitor "Ali Alexander" will be charged w/felony murder for helping organize the deadly insurrection. His white comrades will blame him for influencing them to commit violence. His butt will be tattered after they throw him under the bus.