Black Muslims : The Holy Qu'ran

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
The religion is not "evil" unless it teaches such.

Human beings do evil under the guise of religion. They use it to justify/excuse their evil.
why does every religion teach its followers that everyone who does not believe in what they do that they are going to go to hell. then they all have some scripture that says be nice to people at the same time they judge people and look down on them because of some random behavior etc.

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
why does every religion teach its followers that everyone who does not believe in what they do that they are going to go to hell. then they all have some scripture that says be nice to people at the same time they judge people and look down on them because of some random behavior etc.

This is a ISLAM forum.....Do Muslims believe in "HELL?"

Does the QURAN teach about "Hell?"

Perhaps you should ASK A MUSLIM.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace

The qu'ran does teach on Hell. It is Allah's justice for those who either turn their backs on allah, or never believed in him in the first place.

Exactly the same way the bible speaks about the disbelievers in god/christ/jesus.....and anyone who says they were called to teach his word.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: