Black Spirituality Religion : THE GREAT BATTLE FOR THE HUMAN SOUL

Metaverse

Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
LYING ABOUT THE TRUTH

We live inside a partitioned and closed off section of the Universe. It was closed off to grow a new species in isolation, separated from a reality that dominates the rest of the Universe. This place that we call "reality" is anything but real, it is fabricated. We are boxed in.

Many of us have already come to those types of conclusions on our own, but there is still far too many who are confused or searching for answers to their instincts. Continue to search, because you will find the truth- because we also assume that we've found ours.

Yes- pay attention to your instincts, and learn the truth of your instincts because they are sensing the frequencies spitting out from a real dimension that we are closed off from. Already knowing this, those who control the "Real World" have offered us Religions, Dogmas and concepts that hope to answer our inner questions.

Unfortunately, there are those of us who are cultured well inside the world, we are of the world, of the fabrication- and we can only believe what our Rulers tell us. We will only know the tangible reality that is offered to us. And even when logic is presented to our minds, we will turn away from it- afraid to look at it directly.

For others, the quests and battles for the human soul is obvious. What we might evaluation as mere religions are in fact wars being waged on spiritual levels for dictatorship over Human spiritual energy. Because in death we will belong to the doctrines we subscribe to now. Many of us have even said "God is building an army" without actually knowing what that means.

Why the Human Soul? What is so "different" about it? Well, to be general- it is young and ignorant. Therefore it can be seduced to become part of any regime in the Universe, it is programmed to think in terms of up and down, left and right, Slave and Master, God and child of God. The Human Soul is the microcosm of the closed off reality that defines it. That is only one of many conclusions.

To be Human is also to be aloof to the truth on a larger scale. So, at times- its alright to be aloof and closed off- and sometimes it is not. But the truth is not my truth, or any truth that has been written or spoken of by Man, Woman or Spirit- the truth is what our instincts have been telling us, that we are often successful at ignoring. And how we interpret those instincts are different.

We know we are alive, because we are here, in the now- breathing, observing and being. And what does our instincts tell us about this "now" - are we only a part of it, in the midst of it, or is this "now" a projection of us? Do we perpetuate this reality around us?

If we were to walk into a kindergarten class and took the time to observe for a few hours- we might come to the conclusions that children are at their best, not just at play but in the mode of creation. When children are given the opportunity to make things, to create and draw things they are usually at their best. What does this tell us about the Human Soul?

It is also obvious that as we grow older we attain more signals that distract us from our most intimate selves, and that Soul inside of us becomes buried in doubt and the unknown, and then we start living our lives- lying about the truth.

The Human Soul in it's rawest form is a great Creator and learner of Creation. How then, did it become a slave to the flesh and materialism?

Is it possible that everyone, each one of us- are fallen Gods- not Angels- but Gods? Summoned and enslaved in a reality that milks us of our power? Some of the most top secret esoteric minds would say yes. And if this is true that is something we will have to find the truth of on our own, since there is nothing in reality to verify this. Or it there?

Why is there a feeling among most people on Earth that we are here to pay off some debt? Our spiritual leaders, some of them- will say because we are, and it is called karma. But again, could this be an explanation given to explain the feeling arising from our instinct?

There is no doubt that reincarnation is a real process that science itself has already verified but is afraid to tell the Western religious world. But karma could also be something else. There is also a sense of responsibility held by those who incarnate again and again. Like Gods returning to fix something they've done.

As children sit in their kindergarten class, drawing and coloring strange and unbelievable things- do they ever think to themselves that those things are real or unreal? Aren't they like Gods creating worlds? But what if these worlds they are creating became real somehow, and the creatures they first invented in their minds became alive in some dimension in space and time, inside the illusions of the Universe? How would they fix it? How would they stop the wars and battles between these creatures? Beings who are fighting over dominance in an imaginary place?

The supreme being is a child? The alpha and the Omega? Because we start off as child-like and we return to being child-like? Can we find truth of these things anywhere? Sure. We can find the truth of anything we put our minds too, but that doesn't necessarily make them truth- that just happens to be the nature of the holographic Universe we are part of.

What we should question, is our life intention. Is it not the wish of millions to be immortal beings, to exist forever in whatever form we choose? To move in time and out of time in unlimited realities of our will? Who can say this is not already the truth?

What we are able to see from our limited perspective are only things that we allow. Is that not the case for all? Is information ever really forced upon us? So how can we say what is and what is not? Because even that is based on our will to create. When we don't wish to hear something we shut the door of our minds on it. If there is an evil at the door we don't wish to see, we close our eyes and pretend it is not there. If there is something we do not understand at first glance, we run towards the things we do. Even these acts of thinking are ways we create ourselves.

We are just as responsible for our perspective as we are for our lives.
We come from the miraculous and we doubt the miraculous.
At some point in time, the death of religious dogma will require an audience with all of us. Because reality will bend and then break, and the physics of truth will pour out from it. And how will our minds deal with it?

How will we deal with the bending of time?

phynxofkemet

Jan 11, 2008
eartH (Heart) is my home
Occupation
child care provider
One of my favorites

Meta, This is by far one of my favorite posts, and I enjoy what you write immensely. However, this one I have to print off, read a few more times and share with some of my intellectual sistas for mind food! Thank-you for keeping our minds sharp and awake! Much love to you.

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
this has to be one of the deepest pieces i've read

in a good while

questions i've been asking myself

and i'm still searching

this can't be pointless can it?

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
The Religion of "The Good"

MetaSaience said:
As children sit in their kindergarten class, drawing and coloring strange and unbelievable things- do they ever think to themselves that those things are real or unreal? Aren't they like Gods creating worlds? But what if these worlds they are creating became real somehow, and the creatures they first invented in their minds became alive in some dimension in space and time, inside the illusions of the Universe? How would they fix it? How would they stop the wars and battles between these creatures? Beings who are fighting over dominance in an imaginary place?

The supreme being is a child? The alpha and the Omega? Because we start off as child-like and we return to being child-like? Can we find truth of these things anywhere? Sure. We can find the truth of anything we put our minds too, but that doesn't necessarily make them truth- that just happens to be the nature of the holographic Universe we are part of.

Appreciate the thought provoking text. It brought up some thoughts I had about Little Anthony's world on the Twilight Zone.

Metaverse

Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Hopfully this information while silly for most, will only trigger thoughts that we need to evaluate and investigate within ourselves. For me personally, I am hoping for the day when the world of lies and deceit comes to an end.

And perhaps then, even those of us who have pledged an allegiance to that world- either consciously or sub-conscious will choose to divorce ourselves from a reality that is obviously limiting what we know and can learn.

Bro. MenNefer good call! You are talking about "It's A Good Life" the Twilight Zone episode about little Anthony a boy who uses the power of his mind to create life and take it away.

It is possible we have all been in such a place of power, the question is- is this reality the prison for misbehaved Gods and Goddesses?

And if this indeed a prison, then there are Guards around us and Wardens that regulate our every move. For each Man and Woman a different level of punishment and reward?

The religions of the world do offer up many clues, the scriptures of Eastern and Western philosophies- have pointed us in reasonable directions. But they are all remnants of a very complexed mystical past. The truth is supplied best to us by the intuitive logics we use to assess whatever it is life presents us with.

Because even the mystical past that we speak of is narrated by those seeking to know the truth and taking notes as they go along. While there have been some who have over fulfilled their obligation, their actions are often redefined by the political sagas of history.

No one will really ever find the truth until they are willing to investigate the lie. In this very thread, we are speaking about different parts of the Universe, different worlds, different dimensions - each perhaps bearing life, each existing within them beings placed into existence by Gods and Goddesses who create them no differently than a child draws a stickman on a sheet of paper.

Repeat this nonsense to any religious minded person, perhaps your nearest Christian and they will have to detest it in honor of their faith. They will have to. But still give them time to rationalize the story, and final let's ask them. Do you believe Jesus Christ is coming again? Naturally they will say Yes. And then let's ask them- then in what world does Jesus Christ reside in now? What world is he traveling from?

Now any well trained Christian will offer up a verse or two from the Bible, that is a given. But for a quick answer most of us who are of the Christian faith will say Heaven. And this is where the end begins. This is where time will stop, and where many intelligent Christians might choose to end the conversation, because this is the "bend in time" we are speaking about.

You see, it might be difficult to find "the truth" because obviously there are so many versions of it. But lies can be uncovered. And if something is being lied about, then that means something is wrong, something is always hiding inside a lie.

The bend in time says to us that Heaven is said to be a spiritual place in one instance and a physical place in another. We have to die to get to Heaven, we cannot travel there physically, but Jesus the Son of God can. He can cross over from the spiritual world and into the physical.

The truth is perhaps a little more complexed, but it does deal with different dimensions of space and time. But without sounding too divisive, Christianity like all religious dogma only contains lies about the truth.

There is a good reason why we are partitioned off like this in the cosmos. Not just divided from the bigger reality going on in different realms, but bigger realities going on right here on Earth. There are miracles going on all time that, if we could see them with our eyes and understand them fully they would change our lives forever.

For example when we pour out a glass of water to drink it, are we ever really fully conscious of the fact that we are drinking immorality? Literally? That the same water that exists now has always existed? Have we ever sat down with that glass of water, observed it and thought about it ourselves- saying- now if my body 60 - 70% water? What does this mean?

Better yet, as we walk from one place to the next, are we aware that it is dark matter all around us behaving as space? Another form of immorality? Something that cannot be cut, stabbed or destroyed? We are composed of empty space as well, like intra-molecular clouds moving about, thinking, doing and being.

The reason we are isolated, is because like "Little Anthony" we do in fact create reality with our minds. We are creating reality right now. So to be isolated and caged inside of beliefs too, also means we are only able to create those realities that Religion and that Dogma offers us.

If we haven't learned yet, we will learn there is no fighting the Christian over their Jesus, the Muslim over their Allah, no fighting over Jehovah, Buddha, Krishna and all the Avatars of these systems. You cannot destroy the belief without destroying the mind attached to it. Because the mind powers up the belief and the belief powers up the Avatar.

10,000 years ago today- Men sat around wondering about the future, and we can be assured they did not see this, and even if they did they could not describe it- too complexed for their minds to fathom. But what can we say about these differences in time? Would these Men 10,000 years ago believe in our truths? No, it would only be our basic most simple and natural truths that they would be able to understand.

Imagine 10,000 years from today- this very day. Isn't it still true then, that only the most basic, simple and natural truths are able to be understood? The Men 10,000 ago would try to teach us about fire, and we in turn would try to teach them about electricity and perhaps in the future they will try to teach us about an energy source we have yet to comprehend.

And still the mystery will exist because electricity existed 10,000 years ago.
It is clear then, that there is a need to keep the Human Soul young and in ignorance. The Soul is thirsty for it's survival, it gravitates towards dogmas for no other reason. For the promise of immorality, something already possessed by it's very nature of being.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : THE SPECTACULAR BATTLE BETWEEN "GREAT POET ACTOR and "POET SIMPLY(nothing added today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A Black Poetry : THE SPECTACULAR BATTLE BETWEEN "GREAT POET ACTOR and "POET SIMPLY" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black People : Will our new Roaring ’20s end with another Great Depression? Not if Joe Biden’s smart. Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : True no doubt good throughout the hood the truth in the tune of a storm right here in uniform his plan is great like a wooded landscape he see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID” Begin ballistic then spin statistics get a girlfriend and kiss it now don't get it twisted have to fabricate to get vocab great want to expr Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 0
R Black Poetry : a very great interest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'My Nigerian great-grandfather sold slaves' African American History Culture 9
G Black Entertainment : Great Singer Little Richard Passes Away Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Vhedza1 Africa : Africa's Great Civilizations Documentary All Things Africa 2
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Like a large town Have great size And take wise Steps must recognize Love and crust protect pies now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Zimbabwe : In Context Series: The Chronology of Great Zimbabwe Zimbabwe 0
OldSoul Black People : The Nicholas Brothers and Dorothy Dandridge - 3 Great Talents Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use to sketch online for a great stretch of time come up with art nice enough to suffice a part of m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wear great bling clever just to make things better around his neck strange and wild how he changed m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Who Built Ancient Egypt’s Great Pyramid And How? Hidden Text Holds Clues, Thousand-Year-Old Mystery Egypt 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : This Great-Grandmother Turned 100 and Looks Absolutely Amazing Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Botswana : Quett Masire (1925-2017), the great African leader you’ve never heard of Botswana 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TRIPLE CONJUNCTION & RETROGRADING—The Great Star Event: Christian Study Group 0
Liberty African American History Culture : A forgotten piece of African-American history on the Great Plains African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa's Great Civilizations Have Been Suppressed, Gates Says All Things Africa 2
Liberty Africa : PBS and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. Team Up for 6-Hour Documentary Series “Africa’s Great Civilizations” All Things Africa 3
Fine1952 Black People Politics : AmeriKKKa Wasn't All That Great B4 My Presidency!!!!! Black People Politics 129
tarhaka bey Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Tarhaka Presents the Great Round table Discussion,Racism in America Production 1 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People Politics : Great Hillary Clinton Commercial - Role Models Black People Politics 0
Al D Black People : How great is the power of a word/Struggle or Mission Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks Black Sports 34
bearwarrior Black People Politics : America was never great response Black People Politics 16
Al D Black People : Great Leaders Aren’t Born – They’re Made. And Africa is Showing us How Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : CHIRAQ: "It is culture and environment," Arewa Karen Winters, Loury's great-aunt, told the Tribune. Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People Politics : The New Party Line: "Make (Our) America Great Again!!" Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : A GREAT AND MIGHTY WALK Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ben Carson’s great betrayal: How he ignores history in favor of the Republican Party Black People Politics 101
RAPTOR Black People Politics : 'A Great Day for Corporate America': US Senate Passes Fast Track Black People Politics 0
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : KING of Blues the great BB King has died at89 Black Entertainment 20
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : History of the Great American Fortunes, Vol. 1 Black Money Business Jobs 0
Therious Black Sports : Move Over Bruce Lee? Great Fight Black Sports 0
1poetsought Spoken Word : God Is Surely Great Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Black People : CIA Insider Warns: “25-Year Great Depression is About to Strike America” Black People Open Forum 0
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Did the "Great White Sky Daddy" Lose His Way? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16