Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:chop:

The Grammy Awards Are Racist as Hell
Year after year, ‘Music’s Biggest Night’ rewards white artists while diminishing the accomplishments of black artists

IRA MADISON III

“In the entire history of the Grammys, only 10 black artists have won Album of the Year.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-grammy-awards-are-racist-as-hell?source=articles_sum&via=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+thedailybeast/articles+(The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles)
180126-ira-blackgrammys-tease_ri7hzv

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY THE DAILY BEAST

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm:

With a sweep from Bruno Mars, the Grammys snub hip-hop — again

By Chris Richards

“I didn’t think they gave the rightful respect to hip-hop.” That was Jay-Z’s position back in 2002 when someone asked him why he’d boycotted the Grammys since 1999.
Leap ahead 16 years to Sunday’s 60th Grammy Awards in New York — where Jay-Z led the nominees with eight nodsand that respect was still nowhere to be seen ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...term=.5bfc9eae962e&wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days