Black Poetry : The Game Ain't Change.

decipherx1

Jun 10, 2009
I got my mind made up-- like a Tibetian monk,
What you already think, I already Thunk.
Now I transcend into my Chi until I hit Nirvana,
Saving me money for going to the spot for Marijuana.
The hits I take now uplift me to another level.
I no longer have to do dirt w/ the devil
Just to get a hit of whatever I could get my hands on;
Thank God I'm still here, many of my friends are gone.
Seeing Fathers and Sons competing-- selling Crack,
The son saying: if his ain't S**T "Yo man holla back".
Mothers on the corner, 3 in the morning-- man it ain't even funny,
Telling me they want their son to give em crack instead of money.
Young heads dealing to people old enough to be their grandparents
This is why since the 60's, in our struggle, we are losing heir apparents.
It's why so many young people have no respect for the old.
They say: "Old A** ***** shut up, you bought me this chain of Gold
So, whatever you have to say REALLY don't even matter!
You either buying or step the hell off, before your brain cell splatters" .
That's why I said to myself I can no longer be part of the problem
I have to seek for a solution that's positive and 360 revolving
Because older people-- the truth is, respect must be earned!
How can the young respect the old when they get money from us to burn?
This goes out to the Black community of all ages
To the young kids just starting out, to wise sages.
Is it a conspiracy now?... no; its systemic from day one,
They use to give Slaves Cocaine to work under the amber sun
So this has been going on for centuries, and this is nothing new.
For it was the plan from the start to build up their revenue
The only difference is now some do it w/o the White mans trickery
And that to me this is the worse form of Slavery.

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
great poem poet

yes the game won't change until..................................................

it stops becoming a "game"

slavery never rarely ceased, the rules and words were put in place to give a certain illusion or appearance. as evidenced by the "slave mentality" which is STILL very much intact.

thanks again for your "insight"

decipherx1

Jun 10, 2009
yes the game won't change until..................................................

it stops becoming a "game"

slavery never rarely ceased, the rules and words were put in place to give a certain illusion or appearance. as evidenced by the "slave mentality" which is STILL very much intact.

thanks again for your "insight"

You are SO right my brother SLAVERY is stil in effect
they took the chains of the body, and put in on the brain.

But its sad to say that NOW it's worse than a slave mentality
because WE know better.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
it alive and well mentally it will continue to hold on
I feel ya here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Black Short Stories : Stripping Ain't Easy!!!!! (Part I: Getting Into the Game) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
C Black Poetry : Game ain't Changed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Poetry : d's streets ain't a game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
C Black People : The Greatest Con Game Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE PLAYED AT NFL GAME OPENER Black People Politics 3
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : DeAndre Hopkins almost skipped game over Bob McNair's 'inmate' comment: 'Feels like I'm a slave' Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to lea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Representing the Game Players Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
DDR Black Money Business Jobs : Started an game app business and looking for exposure. Black Money Business Jobs 6
OldSoul OldSoul : A slavery 'game' being used in schools OldSoul 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : big-game-hunter-theunis-botha-crushed-to-death-by-dying-elephant Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : how da game work.... Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Entertainment : What's your favorite video game genres? Black Entertainment 4
Bringbackthegame Black Positive People : The Identity Game Black People Doing Positive Things 0
tantric African Traditional Religion : Bantu TR for a role-playing game African Traditional Religion Study Group 8
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : draymond-green-assessed-flagrant-foul-suspension-game-5 Black Sports 8
R Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Taye Diggs Joins the Game Show Host Circuit, Which Is Apparently Becoming a Black Man's Domain Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Like kids in matching outfits I'm snatching nitwit brains jest to get my game across and anoint the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : I can dream be safely insane it's a tasty game until I wake up some folks no class and lie each day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : step our game up..... Black People Open Forum 12
R Black Poetry : Thirst for a dame body burst into flames have to rehearse my game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game Black Sports 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Name The Movie Game Black Entertainment 23
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Is we too late to participate in "The Economic Game"? Black Money Business Jobs 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama’s Takes His Prison Reform Con Game on the Road Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Popovich to coach, Gasols to play in NBA's 1st Africa game Black Sports 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the Monopoly Game being played on Blacks AACOOLDRE 0
Al D Black People : The Blame Game Black People Open Forum 165
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Rose game winner call Da Shot2 Black Sports 14
Al Jones Black Positive People : African-American Mobile Game App Developer Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lakers sit/bench kobe, win game...... Black Sports 1
HODEE Black People : Is Racism a Dirty Game Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : The Game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ken Taylor Black People : Knock Out Game gone right Black People Open Forum 11
L Black People : Ending The Slavery Blame Game by Professor Henry L. Gates Jr. Black People Open Forum 36
Ken Taylor Black People : "Knock Out" game becoming a nationwide problem. Black People Open Forum 67
legit-writer Black People : The Knockout Game Black People Open Forum 6
SouthsideIrish Black People : Can you call the game even? Black People Open Forum 131
Alarm Clock Black People : After three years, why does Skip return with that Blame Game rhetoric??? Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Blame Game Through Ignorance Pt.2 Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Blame Game Through Ignorance Pt. 1 Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : The Game - S6/E18 (2013) Black Entertainment 0