Health and Wellness : The Frequency of Essential Oils

Marquis Davis

Dec 27, 2017
By Marquis Davis

Everything have a vibration and frequency. The measurable rate of electrical energy flow between two points is called a frequency. Every disease has it own frequency, and to destroy a disease you will have to use a substance with a higher frequency than the actual disease. The average frequency of a healthy human body during the day is 62 Hz - 68 Hz. If the frequency of the Human Body drop below 58 Hz, then the body can be compromise for diseases to settle.

Pollutants can lower the frequency of a healthy body. Fresh produce, herbs, and essential oils can all boost the frequency in the human body. If the body frequency level is high enough, and the body is well oxygenated, then the body can be disease-free. The frequency level of essential oil is so high that it can create an environment where disease, bacteria, virus and fungus can’t reside.

Our blood has a specific purpose, which is to transport nutrients to the cells, to nurture and feed the cells. Oxygen in the blood helps nutrients penetrate through the cell walls. A sufficient amount of oxygen in the blood is necessary for the prevention of Hypoxemia.

Symptoms of Hypoxemia are:

• Shortness of breath
  • Rapid breathing
  • Fast heart rate
  • Inability to communicate
  • Confusion
  • Coma
  • Death
In comparison to the human blood, there is a substance in plants that is similar to the blood of humans, called Resin. The sap that comes from out of a tree is also call resin. When a tree is wounded it start to bleed out resin. Furthermore, essential oil is the blood of plants. Although all Essential oils doesn’t come from plants, it is a transporter system, and the main ingredient of essential oil is oxygen.

It had recently been documented that essential oils have the highest level of oxygenating molecules known to mankind. In addition, essential oils can provide negative ion and ozone, which is important, because bacteria cannot survive in a ozone and negative ion environment.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: