going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the True Spirit of Sankofa,

The First Humans Moved From Africa to China — Not Europe

... But science often teaches us to be humble. We have discovered 47 human teeth in China that are between 80,000 and 120,000 years old, suggesting it took early humans at least twice as long to enter Europe than they did to expand throughout Asia. The result, published in the journal Nature, challenges our current understanding of how humans evolved and spread – especially how we ended up replacing the Neanderthals ...

*Bad Link, needs researching for purpose intended.
https://destee.com/forums/black-history-culture-panafricanism.50/create-thread

1474680784712418960.jpg

Filed to: ARCHAEOLOGY10/15/15 3:30am

Last edited:

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Another reason I also have asian allies I do respect and likewise

fyi
Replying on a cellphone is hard as hell. I know you'll be excited when you can get a computer. I can't wait to read your full responses to some of the Thread Titles in these forums. You often speak of what you have to share with us. Good luck!

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
In the True Spirit of Sankofa,

The First Humans Moved From Africa to China — Not Europe

... But science often teaches us to be humble. We have discovered 47 human teeth in China that are between 80,000 and 120,000 years old, suggesting it took early humans at least twice as long to enter Europe than they did to expand throughout Asia. The result, published in the journal Nature, challenges our current understanding of how humans evolved and spread – especially how we ended up replacing the Neanderthals ...

https://destee.com/forums/black-history-culture-panafricanism.50/create-thread

1474680784712418960.jpg

Filed to: ARCHAEOLOGY10/15/15 3:30am

This fits with several things I have heard like Blacks were the first 2 Chinese dynasties and that whites may have evolved from asians

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Are Humans Genetically Predisposed to.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Humans reached the Americas 11,000 years earlier than previously thought, archaeologists discover Black Education / Schools 1
Fine1952 Science and Technology : DNA proves Black people are the only full humans Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bees Are Dropping Dead in Brazil and Sending a Message to Humans Black Health and Wellness 0
Al D Africa : African gorillas posing like humans All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earth is wobbling more than it should, and humans are likely the cause Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The 11,500-Year-Old Remains of a Baby Could Reveal How Humans First Came to the Americas African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Ancient Fossils Reveal the First Humans Emerged 170,000 Years Earlier than We Thought Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans Science and Technology 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Researchers find no trace of Neanderthal Y-chromosomes in modern humans Science and Technology 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists Can Now Radically Expand the Lifespan of Mice—and Humans May Be Next Science and Technology 52
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earliest Group Of Modern Humans To Branch Off Survived Until Just 2,300 Years Ago Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Ancient Arabian Stones Hint at How Humans Migrated Out of Africa All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Neanderthals 'as clever as modern humans' Science and Technology 62
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Humans are a Hybrid Species Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Are We The Only Humans On The Planet? Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : Aboriginal Australians descend from the first humans to leave Africa, DNA sequence reveals Black People Open Forum 89
noor100 Black Muslims : Geneticist discovers that ancestor of all humans was a black man Islam Study Group 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Researchers are at it again: Ancient humans remains found in Israel Black People Open Forum 61
MsInterpret Black People : Chip Implants for Humans - Would you get one? Black People Open Forum 18
W Black People : Early humans may have bred with other species – twice Black People Open Forum 9
M Black People : Tails on Humans Black People Open Forum 28
Destee Black People : White Scientist Says Humans Should be Used as Guinea Pigs Black People Open Forum 1
SpiritualONE Black People : Dangerous Experiments on Humans Black People Open Forum 5
A Pan Africanism : 'Missing Link' to Earliest Humans Revealed... African American History Culture 0
jamesfrmphilly humans or virus.............. Black Health and Wellness 12
R Humans Are Ominvores Black Health and Wellness 94
C Black People : Data Chips Installed in Humans?? Black People Open Forum 14
A Black People : Humans Came From Africa, Not Neanderthals, Skulls Show... Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New York City penthouses were originally built for servants, until rooftop gentrification moved in African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : Moved Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Oops...! Moved to Science/Technology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Fine1952 Black Positive People : moved Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : Kemetstry : Your Men and Women Only Threads are Closed and Moved Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 20
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Posts Moved From Christianity Study Group Forum Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Papa Black Spirituality Religion : What Is A Real Man? - posts moved from CHRISTIANITY STUDY GROUP THREAD Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 60
Proverbs31Woman Support : What is a Real Man thread moved from the Christianity Study Forum to the Brothers Forum?? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Destee Black People : Family - If You Want Your Thread Moved Back First - Let Us Know Black People Open Forum 3
Precise Allah I've moved Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Destee Higher Standard Required : Violations Will Be Moved to Violations Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 1
cherryblossom Black Christians : I Shall Not Be Moved Christian Study Group 2
I Black People : A DR ben update, Our Baba has been moved Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : UNTIL AMERICA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE MOVED BEYOND RACE, AMERICA MUST DEAL WITH THE ISSUE O Chief Elder Osiris 2
G Violaters / Violations : Disruptive Elder Interview Posts - Moved Here Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Destee Higher Standard Required : Who Moved My Thread And Why ??!! - Please Start Threads In Forum That Matches Its Content Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 8
river Black People : The Last Lynching in Paris Texas - the Family left and Moved to Chicago Black People Open Forum 3
river Black People : Why Was My Thread Moved Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Columnist Forums Moved / Deleted Announcements 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I was moved to write this this morning Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Black People : Do you live in the 'hood ... moved out ... or was never there? Black People Open Forum 31