Black Spirituality Religion : The Expected Messiah in Islam (Prophet Muhammad NOT last Man of Allah.)

Ecks

Dec 4, 2013
Peace, family,

I just wanted to share this hadith (recorded saying or deed of Prophet Muhammad...) with everyone; it says that Prophet Muhammad is not the last Man of Allah that would work on the earth. From the Bukhari hadith, Book #34, Hadith #425:

"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, 'By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.'"

This hadith tells us that Jesus is to come after Prophet Muhammad.

Peace.
Bro. Ecks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Astronaut expected to be 1st African-American Space Station crewmember won't fly in 2018 after all Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Muslims : 30,000 expected at Nation of Islam convention in Detroit Islam Study Group 3
legit-writer Black People : So what are folks over 21 but younger than 25 that are drinking NOW expected to do? Black People Open Forum 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Kobe fractures left knee, expected to miss six weeks Black Sports 5
chuck Black People : Who Else Isn't Expected To Play Their 'Race' Card(s)? Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : Jean-Michel Basquiat’s ‘Untitled’ expected to break records at Christie’s auction Black Picture Image Gallery 1
A Black Parenting : Why are children expected to obey their parents Black Parenting 33
howardtsu Black Poetry : More than she Expected Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
howardtsu Black Poetry : Lighter than Expected Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
SpiritualONE Black People : 40,000 Dead Bodies Expected to Be Found in Katrina's Aftermath Black People Open Forum 28
D Black Poetry : A love never expected........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 29
C Black People : Kanye West The Black Afrikan American Messiah!!! (Deceiver) Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Caesar's Messiah Introduction/Summary in reverse AACOOLDRE 0
TruthHitman African American History Culture : Government target memorandum of March 4, 1968 to “Prevent the Rise of a Messiah” among Black People African American History Culture 1
shaka64 Black Entertainment : brand new D'angelo Black Messiah : sugahdaddy Black Entertainment 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Caesar's Messiah proven in Gospels AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ceasar's Messiah file vol.2 AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Shakespear's Secret Messiah AACOOLDRE 3
RAPTOR Black People : Judge Who Ordered Black Boy’s Name Changed From Messiah to Martin Is Fired Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to Caesar's messiah AACOOLDRE 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Young Messiah - How Beautiful Are the Feet Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH - The Young Messiah Gladys KNIGHT, EMPRESS OF SOUL, Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : J Edgar Hoover's Dream and Solution/ Messiah Politics Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus: Hebrew Human or Mythical Messiah-The Exceptions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : 40 years looking for the messiah and still can't see him yet. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : For Some , Willie Lynch is the New Messiah!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama Is Not The Messiah That Black People Need Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : MAITREYA: CHRIST, MESSIAH, MAHDI Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHY AFRIKAN AMERICANS TAKE AMERICA POLITICS TO BE OUR MESSIAH ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IT IS AFRIKA AND NOT AMERICA THAT IS IN NEED OF A BLACK MESSIAH Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DR. REV KING WAS NOT, BARACK IS NOT AND JUST AS HILLARY IS NOT, THE BLACK MESSIAH Chief Elder Osiris 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BARACK IS NOT THE BLACK MESSIAH Chief Elder Osiris 10
A Black People : The Rise of a Black Messiah, Racial Profiling and the New World Order Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ***RETURN OF THE MESSIAH*** Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Messiah. The savior and the likes. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Omowale Jabali Charles Mingus:Black Saint and "Jazz Messiah" Honoring Black Ancestors 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Yeshua (Jesus) the "Black" Messiah? Omowale Jabali 47
B Black Poetry : Messiah Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Glory Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , The Messiah Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
P Black Spirituality Religion : Messiah is here Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Laws Did The Prophet Messiah Yashu'a / Jesus Follow ? ( 613 ) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Messiah The Blood Upon My Door Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Messiah Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Messiah of Misogyny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Rizza Islam reacts to debates...... Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦Islamic and Indian Magic Squares, Pt1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦The Black Muslims: From Revolution to Institution Black People Politics 0
T Black Muslims : A Play on Islam? Islam Study Group 0